The Intern Affair

The Intern Affair (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  104 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Businessman Cade McMann had put the lovely Jessie Clayton on his radar since the day she started interning at his magazine. Though his reasons for keeping a close eye on her had not always been professional, the suave, successful bachelor knew she was hiding something. Mindful that Jessie's hidden agenda might just prove to be the undoing of the Elliott publishing empire,...more
Published August 23rd 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published September 12th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Intern Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Intern Affair

Paige
Finally, I've read a great book again! After a month long drought of finding any book I could get into, I was starting to get worried. I should have known a Sillouette Desire book could cure me of that.

Jessie Clayton has always loved fashion and dreamed of working for Charisma magazine. When she learns that her birth mother is the head of the magazine, she finds it is the perfect opportunity to find out about her mother.

Now 6 months later, Jessie has done everything possible to avoid Fiona "Fi...more
Violet90
I freaking love this book. I will be honest and say this is the first book I have read in the series since I didn't think they were going to be interesting. But I was wrong this one was really good and I liked it a lot. I loved our hero Cade. He was such a charmer and so sweet. I really liked Jessie too she was such a sweetheart. I hated when Cade and Jessie kinda broke up because he thought she was a spy and was lying to him. I felt so bad for Jessie I mean she loves this man and he makes love...more
Christine
The plot bothered me a little. He seemed like a creepy boss taking advantage of the infatuation of a young, innocent intern. He didn't seem to fight the ethics of what he was doing very hard, and I kept thinking this smacked of sexual harrassment.
Trudy Miner
Cade McMann was Jessie Clayton's boss. As such, he had to tell her that she had to shadow Finola Elliot for a month; she didn't take it well. The more Jessie tried to stay out of Finola's way, the more intrigued Cade became. Cade began to follow her around, get close to her. Little did he know the real reason Jessie was working at Charisma Magazine. When the reason came to the surface, no one was more surprised than Cade!
Mιss •kαthєяίиє•  Τhε Emεrαℓd Pяίиcεss®
I've sadly read only two of the series' books with this being the second, but I have to say that it was adorable. The Elliot family are hard but loving in their core. Which made the book so much fun to read.
T.M. Carper
Fast-moving romance novel with a twist - he's not her boss and she might be an intern, but she's got a secret. Quick, fun read.
Candace
Didnt care for it much. Felt it was overrated..:(
Rom-addict
I LOVED CADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Pinky
Pinky marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
L Parish
L Parish marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Lucia Flora
Lucia Flora marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Nali
Nali marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Jizzle Joyce
Jizzle Joyce marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Stepfanie
Stepfanie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Roxanne St. Claire is a bestselling author of nearly thirty novels of romance and suspense. A six-time nominee and one time winner of the prestigious RITA Award for outstanding romantic fiction, her books have also won the National Reader’s Choice Award for best romantic suspense for two consecutive years, as well as the Daphne du Maurier Award, the HOLT Medallion, the Maggie, Booksellers Best, Bo...more
More about Roxanne St. Claire...
Kill Me Twice (Bullet Catcher, #1) Edge of Sight (The Guardian Angelinos, #1) Thrill Me to Death (Bullet Catcher, #2) Face of Danger (The Guardian Angelinos, #3) Barefoot in the Sand (Barefoot Bay, #1)