Start by marking “Friendship Teas to Go: 12 Celebrations You Can Take Anywhere” as Want to Read:
Friendship Teas to Go: 12 Celebrations You Can Take Anywhere

Friendship Teas to Go: 12 Celebrations You Can Take Anywhere

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Introduces simple and clever ways to take the pleasures of tea anywhere and everywhere. This book features themed chapters which includes recipes, memorable stories, and special tips for transforming any moment.
Published January 1st 2006 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Friendship Teas to Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friendship Teas to Go

Deb Gulbranson
My friend Debbie told me about this book and I used it already for surprise tea on some of my girlfriends. This is such a neat book with lots of great ideals for alot of ocassions. I do hope that whoever reads this gets a chance to utilize somehow. If you use some of these ideals I would love to hear about them. You can email me at deb.gulbranson@gmail.com. Enjoy everyone!
fyc
This book was mainly about having a tea-party-to go. There were some really good gift ideas and suggestions for having tea parties by the beach or in nature. Some really good suggestions for a "different" type of tea party.
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Kimberly Chan
Kimberly Chan marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2011
Diane K. Peterson
Diane K. Peterson marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2011
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2011
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2010
Elaine Dahl LaRocque
Elaine Dahl LaRocque is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2009
More Hours in My Day: Proven Ways to Organize Your Home, Your Family, and Yourself If Teacups Could Talk: Sharing a Cup of Kindness with Treasured Friends A Little Book of Manners: Courtesy & Kindness for Young Ladies Survival for Busy Women The Spirit of Loveliness: Bringing Beauty, Creativity, and Order to Your Life