Locker 13 (Nightmare Room Series #2)

Locker 13 (The Nightmare Room #2)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  488 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Say hi to Luke. Today is not his lucky day. It's the first day of school, and he just got his locker assignment--locker 13. "Lucky 13?" No. Not for Luke. He has just opened the door to "The Nightmare Room."
Published October 6th 2009 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Locker 13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Locker 13

Arsham
The book I read and i'm writing a review for the first time is The Nightmare Room, a horror and suspence filled book written by a well known author R.L Stine.
The main story is about a boy named luke who is about 12 to 13 years and is in 7th grade.he has a one very close friend, hannah a very lucky girl.
Its Luke's first day at school and he had his new locker, number 13 and doesnt feel too good about it. But his luck starts to change when he finds a small skull in his locker.But this didnt lasted...more
Deb
I was reading this with my youngest because he loves scary books. It's the only thing that interests him at all. I found that I really got into the story as well and couldn't wait until our reading time so I could find out what would happen next!
Reza
کمد شماره13 - از سری کتابهای تالار وحشت شماره 2
با لوک آشنا شوید.امروز روز شانس او نیست. اولین روز مدرسه است و امروز کمد او را تعیین کرده اند... کمد شماره 13... 13شانس؟ نه! برای لوک نه! او در را به تالار وحشت گشوده است...
Drucilla
Luke's superstitiousness borders on OCD and it gets annoying. It would have helped the book to learn more background about the skull and Fate. (view spoiler)
Ana
I don`t really remember details about this book, because I`ve read it a long time ago, but I do remember it was scary. And, that`s, basically, all I need.
Leon RE
Best book of The Nightmare Room I've read so far. The other books are rather dull and disappointing. Disturbing but also some sad parts.
Dalton
This book was awesome! R.L. Stine is my favorite author and this book was definitely one of my favorites!
Augustina
Sep 04, 2009 Augustina rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Horror Fans
Wow this book was good! It was suspenseful and scary! R.L Stine is good at making me scared.
Kimberly Ong
Really liked it. read it a long time ago though, so i enjoyed it then when I was younger.
Madi
Dora
Dora added it
Aug 19, 2014
Tamara Veličković
Tamara Veličković marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Aran
Aran marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Hannah Stathelson
Hannah Stathelson marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
  • مدرسه نیكولا كوچولو
  • Stolen Spring (Green Magic) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #4)
  • آقای با كلاه و آقای بی كلاه
  • Happy Birthday, Dear Amy (Replica, #16)
  • Nina e l'occhio segreto di Atlantide (La Bambina della Sesta Luna, #4)
  • Hex (Hex, #1)
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • The Perfume
  • Laura und das Orakel der Silbernen Sphinx (Laura, #3)
  • Provex City (The Lorne Family Vault, #1)
  • Final Exam

R. L. Stine b...more
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)