Start by marking “Draw 50 Cats: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Domestic Breeds, Wild Cats, Cuddly Kittens, and Famous Felines” as Want to Read:

Draw 50 Cats: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Domestic Breeds, Wild Cats, Cuddly Kittens, and Famous Felines (Draw 50)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
This book brings to life Siamese, Persians, lions, tigers, panthers and such celebrity felines as Felix, Top Cat and Snaggle Puss.
Published April 1st 1989 by Watson-Guptill (first published August 19th 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Draw 50 Cats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Draw 50 Cats

Banana
I absolutely loved this book! It not only teaches you to draw cats, it has sketches of the cats sleeping, playing, walking. . . you know, doing normal-day cute things that I have always wanted to be able to draw. Out of all the Draw 50 books, this has to be my favorite one.

A wonderful, six-star book!
Dolly
This is a fascinating book of sketches of cats. With 50 very different breeds to choose from, there are plenty of options and techniques that people who are learning more about drawing can try to copy.

By following the step-by-step instructions on each page, children (or indeed anyone) can learn how to draw different breeds of cats. It's simple and the results are (mostly) recognizable.

Our girls have really enjoyed drawing cats by following these techniques and making fun pictures. Both of our
Jo
Very straightforward step by step drawing guide. Focus is on shape and line. Great book for all ages.
J.M.
Bought this on a whim thinking I'd turn myself into an artist. It didn't happen. Nice, easy to follow directions, but I'm sorry, I've never been able to get the image from a bunch of circles and squares to the final drawing. Is this how artists REALLY draw??
Georgina
Cats cats cats! If you are looking for some basic drawings to imitate, this provides a good start. Once you master a basic "cat blueprint" you can add character with your own details.
Theresa
a good drawing instruction book for kids
Helen
Very easy to follow.
Hannah Bernal
Hannah Bernal marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Fábio Graça
Fábio Graça marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Ellen
Ellen added it
May 02, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Caroline Page
Caroline Page marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Sam
Sam is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2014
Arumfaerie
Arumfaerie marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Tessie
Tessie added it
Oct 08, 2014
Darcy Bellows-Mascorro
Darcy Bellows-Mascorro marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Ahalya
Ahalya added it
Oct 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Draw 50 (1 - 10 of 32 books)
  • Draw 50 Baby Animals: The Step-By-Step Way to Draw Kittens, Lambs, Chicks, and Other Adorable Offspring
  • Draw 50: Animals
  • Draw 50 Endangered Animals (Draw 50)
  • Draw 50 Flowers, Trees And Other Plants (Draw 50)
  • Draw 50 Creepy Crawlies
  • Draw 50 Horses: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Broncos, Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Dancers, Prancers, and Many More...
  • Draw 50 Animal 'Toons
  • Draw 50 Famous Faces
  • Draw 50 Famous Cartoons: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Your Favorite Cartoon Characters
  • Draw 50 Dogs
Draw 50 Horses: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Broncos, Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Dancers, Prancers, and Many More... Draw 50: Animals Draw 50 Dogs Draw 50 Flowers, Trees And Other Plants (Draw 50) The Draw 50 Way: How to Draw Cats, Puppies, Horses, Buildings, Birds, Aliens, Boats, Trains and Everything Else Under the Sun