Draw 50 Cats: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Domestic Breeds, Wild Cats, Cuddly Kittens, and Famous Felines (Draw 50)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This book brings to life Siamese, Persians, lions, tigers, panthers and such celebrity felines as Felix, Top Cat and Snaggle Puss.
Published April 1st 1989 by Watson-Guptill (first published August 19th 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Draw 50 Cats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Draw 50 Cats

Banana
I absolutely loved this book! It not only teaches you to draw cats, it has sketches of the cats sleeping, playing, walking. . . you know, doing normal-day cute things that I have always wanted to be able to draw. Out of all the Draw 50 books, this has to be my favorite one.

A wonderful, six-star book!
Dolly
This is a fascinating book of sketches of cats. With 50 very different breeds to choose from, there are plenty of options and techniques that people who are learning more about drawing can try to copy.

By following the step-by-step instructions on each page, children (or indeed anyone) can learn how to draw different breeds of cats. It's simple and the results are (mostly) recognizable.

Our girls have really enjoyed drawing cats by following these techniques and making fun pictures. Both of our...more
J.M.
Bought this on a whim thinking I'd turn myself into an artist. It didn't happen. Nice, easy to follow directions, but I'm sorry, I've never been able to get the image from a bunch of circles and squares to the final drawing. Is this how artists REALLY draw??
Georgina
Cats cats cats! If you are looking for some basic drawings to imitate, this provides a good start. Once you master a basic "cat blueprint" you can add character with your own details.
Theresa
a good drawing instruction book for kids
Helen
Very easy to follow.
Luis De
Luis De marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Pixie Worsley
Pixie Worsley marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Natasha Muller
Natasha Muller marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Alexa Thomas
Alexa Thomas marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Lindsay Smith
Lindsay Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Rachel
Rachel added it
Oct 25, 2013
Daniel
Daniel is currently reading it
Oct 11, 2013
Leena Zihlif
Leena Zihlif marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Queen
Queen added it
Jul 18, 2013
Lashawn
Lashawn marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Abdelrahman Saher
Abdelrahman Saher marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Draw 50 Horses: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Broncos, Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Dancers, Prancers, and Many More... Draw 50: Animals Draw 50 Dogs Draw 50 Flowers, Trees And Other Plants (Draw 50) The Draw 50 Way: How to Draw Cats, Puppies, Horses, Buildings, Birds, Aliens, Boats, Trains and Everything Else Under the Sun