Start by marking “Unbroken Connection (Taken by Storm, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unbroken Connection (Taken by Storm, #2)

Unbroken Connection (Taken by Storm #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  259 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews

And they just can't leave each other alone.

Published August 26th 2010 by CreateSpace (first published August 9th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken Connection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbroken Connection

Angela Morrison
Sep 09, 2010 Angela Morrison added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Angela by: http://www.goodreads.com/author/confi...
Hey, it's me, Angela. It's awesome to hear from all of you. I'm now a real, live Goodreads author. Watch my blog. I'm loving your comments. Oh, and the best news. You can now order the paperback directly via my Amazon eStore.

Aellai
Jul 13, 2015 Aellai rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unbroken Connection es la continuación de Taken By Storm.
Lessie decide irse a BYU y dejar las cosas con Michael como “amigos”. Esto no funciona y de alguna manera tienen una relación a distancia. Mucha distancia ya que Michael esta en Tailandia.
Y poco a poco las cosas se van desarrollando y la conexión entre ellos se vuelve más fuerte, mejor.
No les digo más porque para saber tienen que leerlo.
Aunque esta narrado de una manera diferente a la normal (al igual que el libro anterior) es de fácil com
Nana
Oct 06, 2010 Nana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Original Review - Here!
Zoe and the Edge
I didn't read the first book but I'm kind of glad because I think it would have been really frustrating as they seem to be rehashing the same problems again.

I wasn't so crazy about the Mormon thing, but I did like it as a point of tension between them. I like the spin on an old story line. I mean, everything is so perfect, bad boy falling for the innocent girl with just one tiny problem. And I understand how religion can be a huge issue when it comes to romantic relationships. However, I couldn'
Kym McNabney
May 22, 2012 Kym McNabney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've been a huge fan of Angela Morrison's ever since I was introduced to her writing with TAKEN BY STORM about Michael and Leesie, a story that I loved. After I finished TAKEN BY STORM, I couldn't wait to begin UNBROKEN CONNECTION, the next book in the series. Unfortunately it didn't come out for some time due complications in getting the book published.

Though it had been some time since I read TAKEN BY STORN, Michael and Leesie's story was still fresh in my mind because the characters were so a
Brandi Kosiner (Brandi Breathes Books)
Unbroken Connection is the continuation of Michael and Leesie's love story, and oh my is it amazing.
I love that they both tried to do what was best for the other at the end of Taken by Storm. They are young and have dreams to pursue and it is noble how they love one another so much they don't hold each other back. In this book, we see their love continue and endure even through distance and further trials.
I am convicted how steadfast Leesie is in her beliefs. I am proud of her for not cavin
Morgan
Jul 26, 2011 Morgan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE YA REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING I WAS BLAIR WALDORF

My review for the entire Taken by Storm trilogy: (Don't worry this review doesn't contain spoilers!)

My parents raised me to avoid public conversations, especially with strangers, on two main topics: politics and religion. (Therefore, I am assuming that blogging about one of them probably wasn’t what they had in mind.) However, I am about to go against their advice because today I am going to blog about RELIGI
Kristy
Sep 28, 2010 Kristy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unbroken Connections is the sequel to Taken By Storm also by Angela Morrison. In The end of Taken By Storm, sweethearts Leesie and Michael decide that their goals don't mesh and go their separate ways but want to remain friends. At the beginning of Unbroken Connections Leesie is at BYU surrounded by good looking eligible returned missionaries and Mormon culture. Michael is in Thailand working as a scuba instructor. He has immersed himself in his love for the sea and could have his choice of beau ...more
Joanne
Oct 16, 2010 Joanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-contemporary
Against all odds, the couple that swept you away in TAKEN BY STORM is back. Michael is in Thailand diving his dream. Leesie is at BYU living hers. And they just can't leave each other alone. Their romance rekindles, deeper than before. They grow desperate to see one another again. To hold one another again. Michael decides there is only one direction their relationship can go and asks Leesie the ultimate question. Her answer challenges everything Michael is and wants to be. Can she change for hi ...more
fennie
Maggie
Oct 19, 2011 Maggie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda
Feb 12, 2014 Amanda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not a fan of the dive record/ journal format. This book and the previous one were hard to read. Still drives me crazy that she keeps lowering her standards for the guy and allowing things to happen that could have gotten her kicked out of byu. I still think he's a jerk and she's too emotional.
Bookjunkie18
Jun 30, 2014 Bookjunkie18 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this book, its the perfect sequel...it takes the relationship of two people in love to another level, another challenge and yet their connection is truly unbroken no matter the time and distance. This book is proof that love stories need not be mushy to be sweet and romantic!
Paula Bothwell
Oct 15, 2015 Paula Bothwell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, teen
PG13 - Adult subjects (discussion of child sex trafficking, prostitution)
Language: a few swear words
Sex: no sex, some kissing
Violence: no violence Book 2 of 3.
Charissa
Aug 05, 2012 Charissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
Loved this 2nd book of the Taken by Storm series following Michael and Leesie's very different lives. In this book they are graduated from high school and following their separate dreams. Michael goes to Thailand to become a dive instructor, and Leesie heads to BYU on her scholarship. Same format as the 1st book--Michael's dive log, Leesie's soul-stirring poems, and chat-room conversations. I devoured this book in a day because I was hooked and couldn't let go of the story for one second until I ...more
Danyelle Ferguson
This book was interesting. I didn't read the first book, but I figured out most of the back story pretty quickly. It was odd to read most of the book either in poem or dive journal form. It took me a while to get used to it. At first I wanted to skip over the poems, but realized they were actually the story from Leesie's point of view, so had to go back and read through them again. The ending leaves you on a cliff hanger wondering what the heck is going on. It wasn't the most satisfying ending I ...more
Brooke
Nov 21, 2010 Brooke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay.... my heart hurts. Like literally hurts.
I don't think i can wait a whole year for the next one.

I'm going to go cry now...

You should totally read this if you want a heartbreakingly beautifully tragic story. (does that make sense? in my head- yes.)
Angela's writing style is amazing and sucks you in so fast, you cant help but finish it in one sitting!!

but don't come up from reading it too fast, you might get the bends! :P
Hannah Wille
Marilyn
Oct 02, 2010 Marilyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Very well written. Michael and Leesie's story continues with the same format, Michael's diving logs and Leesie's poems and chatspot conversations. This one focuses more on their relationship and how much they have to fight against their all comsuming passion. Maybe just a teeny bit too much, but still very good--for the right person. Content is PG-13.
Laura's Book Addiction
loved this soooooo much i can't wait to read what happens next i hope it will be released soon as it can't come soon enough! :0)

read this for a 2nd time because i got the book for xmas the first time i read it on my kindle!

still as good as the 1st time reading if not better cant wait til caymen summer is released!(09/01/11)
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Following Leesie and Michael's journey is so heart warming and yet heart breaking at the same time.
Their love is deep and rooted. All the trauma their relationship goes through is heart wrenching,but yet their love is still intact.I am in love with story and look forward to reading the rest of their journey.Love this series!
Christina
Jan 23, 2011 Christina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite
I'm use to being disppointed in second books in series. But Angela is one hell of a writer and she didn't disappoint me one bit!
Micheal and Leesies relationship is so, complicated but still so beautiful. The book is also written in such a creative and fun way I didn't even put it down! Read it and find out ;)
Deborah
May 05, 2012 Deborah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
oh my hec. This was so dumb!!!!!!!! I think to best discribe it I would say it was liking reading a treadmill. It was just the same story over and over again page after page! there was no story. Towards the middle I just started to skim. Do not pick this one up....so not worth the time!!!!
Gayle
Nov 05, 2010 Gayle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2010
I got this second book at the same time as the first (Taken By Storm) and had to dive right in as soon as that was finished. Lots of real emotion and heartache in this book as the two main characters deal with their long distance relationship and try to come to terms with the faith issue.
*_* Anna ^_^
first off the girl made it sound like being mormon is a pain and a life full of rules. thats a bunch of bull crap... and i didnt like the ending of the story because it just cut off too quickly.
Scarlett Bacchus o'callaghan
Slow to start but heart breaking. Brilliant character development. Lovely story I really root for the porotagonists even though they get on my nerves sometimes. The characters are so realistic.
Katlyn
Dec 19, 2010 Katlyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a great book as was the first one. The love between these two runs so deep it's like a magnetic pull that they both just cant escape. On my top 10 list for sure!
Suey
Oct 22, 2010 Suey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really just love these books (this is the second in a series.) Lots of steaminess, lots of issues to overcome, lots of emotion... all written in a fun unique way.
Canda
Jan 14, 2011 Canda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Enjoyed the first and second in this series.
Yikes--what do you mean the next book isn't published yet? When?
Kaylee
Nov 11, 2010 Kaylee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!! I read it in one sitting. Such a great love story! Can't wait until the next one comes out.
You can now get it in paperback!! 1 4 Aug 26, 2010 05:25PM
  • Twitterpated
  • The Skeleton in My Closet Wears a Wedding Dress
  • Luck of the Draw
  • Yorkshire (Richard and Rose, #1)
  • Always and Forever
  • Playing For Keeps
  • The Class Ceiling
  • Ryan White: My Own Story
  • The Drought
  • A Longtime -and at one point illegal- Crush
  • Antitype (Archetype, #0.5)
  • Juicy Deception
  • After the Plague (Humanity Gone, #1)
  • Before the Clock Strikes Thirty
  • A Season of Eden
  • Dancing with Statues
  • Home is Where the Heart Break Is (Summer Romance Collection, #3)
  • Mile 21
NEWSFLASH: My newest book, AN OCEAN ATWEEN US, is now available on Amazon! And now back to your regularly scheduled bio:

In Kindergarten I wanted to become a veterinarian, have ten kids, and a hundred cats. Then I went to first grade and learned how to write. It took a few decades, but I'm living my dream and loving it. I did end up with a wonderful husband, four amazing kids, and a you'd-squish-hi
More about Angela Morrison...

Taken by Storm (3 books)
  • Taken by Storm (Taken by Storm, #1)
  • Cayman Summer (Taken by Storm, #3)