What God Wants for Your Life: Changing the Way We Seek God's Will

What God Wants for Your Life: Changing the Way We Seek God's Will

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
A Practical and Engaging Guide for Changing the Way We Seek God's Will

How do we know God's will for our lives? This question lies at the heart of Christian life. And yet, attempting to understand our greater purpose can become a source of frustration as we look for help when making important life decisions. Spiritual retreat leader and Episcopal priest Fred Schmidt reveals...more
Published June 27th 2006 by HarperOne

To ask other readers questions about What God Wants for Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What God Wants for Your Life

Rebecca
An excellent book about seeking, discovering and doing the will of God. There are many passages throughout that I've copied into my notes for further reflection, but this one sums up the book nicely (from page 216):

"There’s never one right answer, and there are times in life when there are no 'good' answers. What matters is the attention and time we give to asking the deeper questions that nurture the growth of God’s life in ours."
Shaleen
Shaleen marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Margaret D'Anieri
Margaret D'Anieri marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2012
Larry Tubbs
Larry Tubbs marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2012
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2011
Joel
Joel marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2011
Terri Lacroix
Terri Lacroix marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2011
Robyn Elison
Robyn Elison marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2009
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2009
Frank
Frank marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2009
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2009
What God Wants for Your Life: Finding Answers to the Deepest Questions Conversations with Scripture: The Gospel of Luke The Dave Test: A Raw Look at Real Faith in Hard Times Conversations With Scripture: Revelation (Anglican Association of Biblical Scholars Study Series) Conversations With Scripture: The Gospel of Luke (Anglican Association of Biblical Scholars) (Anglican Association of Biblical Scholars Study)