Start by marking “Bi-Curious” as Want to Read:
Bi-Curious

Bi-Curious (Bi-Curious #1)

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  134 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Welcome to a world of curiosity, sex, and ultimately murder. Serenity is a young girl who had always been curious about lesbian experiences. Denying her urges, she never acted on any of her impulses . . . not until she goes off to college. When she meets Sadie Smith, her world is changed forever as she gets sucked into an underground world of sex, seduction, and secrets. W ...more
Published January 25th 2011 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Bi-Curious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bi-Curious

Authors & Readers Book Corner
Jul 22, 2011 Authors & Readers Book Corner rated it really liked it
In Bi-Curious by Natalie Weber, readers will understand the true meaning of being curious. Serenity White is a college student happy to be out of the eyes of her controlling sister Carla's sights. Serenity jumps head-over-heels into the college partying life. The college she attends has a very diverse selection of students some more boisterous than others. Serenity believes she is strong-minded and can handle anything until she meets Sadie Smith.

Sadie Smith is use to getting everything she want
Serena
This book right here....OMG. If you are a fan of HARDCORE lesbian sex scenes then you'll love this book! This wasn't the "She caressed her face lovingly" type of sex scenes. This had orgies and strap ons galore! I wasn't a fan of Serenity, I thought she was a spoiled lil snot. I'd like to read more about Raya. I wasn't a fan of the ending...I felt like it was rushed. I have part 2 at my desk and will probably read that soon.
Yvette
Jun 05, 2011 Yvette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HONEY...If you can't handle bi-sexual/lesbian love scenes this IS NOT the book for you! This book was a very interesting and fast paced read! It has A LOT of heated sex, some hetero, some bi-sexual and some lesbian sex. There is also murder and a little mystery. It was a good book, easy flowing with a whole lotta sizzle...lol! Looks like there may be a sequel, would definitely get it, very well written. Oh, I almost forgot, this author is related to Carl Weber, I believe its his sister in law.
Jevon Scott
Sep 23, 2011 Jevon Scott rated it liked it
I had to read this because all the reviews I was reading all over the place about how overly explicit it was and not really real blah blah blah, honestly if you can read a Zane book and like it you can read this, yea it may be a little exaggerated but that is why is is fiction. And there is nothing so shocking that I haven't read before, grow up people, at the end of the day it's just a book about college kids that want to be thugs and that are experimenting with their sexuality.
Nicksterling
Jan 20, 2016 Nicksterling rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Each person's experience is always a mysterious feeling, even bi-curious women and men are experiencing lies, and love, as much as what we call straight guys, there is no difference. She, as a bi-curious woman, can not be spared from the harm of love and sex. We sometimes lose ourselves, indulge bi-curious hookups like her, hurt more.
Syn Challenger
Aug 29, 2013 Syn Challenger rated it really liked it
I read this book in one night. I couldn't put it down. It kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next. The characters were so engaging and the story was definitely enchanting.
Mrwb
May 09, 2014 Mrwb rated it it was amazing
Surprisingly this book had me on the edge of my seat. From the provocative scenes to the juicy story can't wait to read the second installment.
another set of eyes
Jun 11, 2015 another set of eyes rated it liked it
A quick read with numerous twists and turns.
Nicole
Nov 21, 2012 Nicole rated it it was amazing
Kay Loves
this is was definitely not what I expected but it was a good read. I decided to read outside my normal choices like Eric Jerome, Wahida, Nikki, and boy was I shocked! LOL!! The beginning was a little awkward for me but as I went through it got very interesting to say the least.
Kat
Sep 15, 2013 Kat rated it liked it
Shelves: aaf
This book was okay. I absolutely enjoyed the sex scenes. This was good (lesbian/bi/curious) stuff right here! lol but I wasnt feeling the plot too much. It was a good book and a lot of drama but it wasnt a page-turner. I will definitely read part 2 though
Donica James-edgerton
Oct 14, 2014 Donica James-edgerton rated it it was amazing
That book had me on the edge of my seat for real.I couldn't believe how Sadie and Tootsie was.Wat Rock was doing was hella cray too.Happy that Tootsie and Sadie got wat they deserve forreal.I def can't wait to read the second n third one
Angela
Feb 10, 2013 Angela rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining read. Lots of unexpected drama. Some parts were predictable based on the title. I enjoyed readin it.
Diamond Jones
May 09, 2014 Diamond Jones rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban, wb-reads
WOW is all I can say. I would have rated 5 stars, but I had to skip over the hard core sex scenes.
Kdb1806
May 28, 2011 Kdb1806 rated it it was amazing
One of few books ive read like this n I actually liked it. Wasn't bad at all.
Tiphanie
Mar 24, 2013 Tiphanie rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome!!!!! Read it fast! Kept my interest!!!
Kimberly
Sep 07, 2013 Kimberly rated it really liked it
it was a good read. I definately can relate to Serenitys curiousity.
Genevieve Works
Aug 23, 2011 Genevieve Works rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
man oh man...can you say trifling....I didn't put this book down...
Martene Perry
Apr 02, 2013 Martene Perry rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. Looking forward to reading Bi-Curious2!
Mikeia
Aug 05, 2013 Mikeia rated it it was amazing
Omg crazy book loved it good on brake at work read I liked it
Debi
Debi marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Yveni Mccowns
Yveni Mccowns rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Joy Mitchell
Joy Mitchell marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Sharnae Smith
Sharnae Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Mzzp
Mzzp marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Shenagh Cameron
Shenagh Cameron marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Brittney
Brittney marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Stacy
Stacy rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
  • My Secrets Your Lies
  • What's His Is Mine
  • RedBone 2: Takeover at Platinum Lofts: Takeover at Platinum Lofts
  • The Eternal Engagement
  • Red Hot Liar (The Misadventures of Mink LaRue, #4)
  • Baltimore Chronicles Volume 1
  • Deception
  • Dear Drama
  • Never Enough (Secret Society, #2)
  • Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless