Too Many Blooms (Petal Pushers #1)

Too Many Blooms (Petal Pushers #1)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  208 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Four sisters. One family-owned flower shop. Endless opportunities for fun...or disaster!
This fresh new series is full of girl--and flower--power.

Delphinium "Del" Bloom loves her grandparents' flower shop, where it's always peaceful and calm--unlike her cluttered house, where her three sisters--Rose, Aster, and Poppy--constantly cause drama. But then Gran and Gramps move aw
Published March 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks

Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
I love the cover of this book! It matches the story perfectly. This is such a fun read and one I wish I had when I was younger. I enjoyed getting to know Del and her close knit family, who do a lot together and are always helping each other out. Del's family dynamics reminded me a bit of my family when I was growing up. She's close with her mom, dad, sisters and grandparents, who get together each week for family movie night. Del also loves to help out in her Grandparent's locally owned flower s...more
Natia
It was so good, I couldn't put it down! I really like Del. She may have a weird name( Who names their kid Delphinium?), but she is such a good character. The only problem is that she has to let loose. She is so neat and plays by the rules all the time. Her parents are let loose more than her! Her family owns a family business, a flower shop. They were the florists for this girl named Olivia. She was getting married to the mayor's son! It was going to be a big wedding, a really big one. But, ther...more
Kohila Ganesan
Amazing book. I really love the story and the way the author writes creatively. It's totally fun. I have read it for 2 times. It will be very nice from the start to the end. Sometimes, it will be touching and there are lots of things to relate upon.

Del is an amazing character who loves flowers. It also depicts amazing how she manages with every thing. Amazing this book is! Now, gonna buy the second edition!!
♣Aliya♣
Love the series :) Read it in grade 3.
Angela
Devoted to her Grandparent's flower shop she is devasted when they talk of closing it and moving to Florida! Our plucky heroine vows to save the shop in spite of efforts of Bridezilla and a school enemy. Lightweight breezy read. Beginning of a series.
Brielle
It's a super- cute premise, but not entirely believable as being the narration of a 12 year old. The series definitely grew on me, no pun intended. What's really endearing, is the family closeness and the small town Americana values espoused by the book.
Katieb (MundieMoms)
This is a great series for 4th graders - middle grade readers. I wish I had this series when I was younger. I posted my full 5 star review on Mundie Kids here http://mundiekids.blogspot.com/2011/0...
Jillian

i love this book because it gets your imagination thinking about what is going on in the story.
Dana Wright
Excellent middle grade read! Check out my review on http://danasyabookpile.blogspot.com/
Nancy
Very great. i wished i had more series of this book
Francesca
This is the best series!!! I love these books !!!
Olive
Loved it. have to get the second one.
Emma
I love this unique series!
Jehcutie
Another book club book. :)
Janessa
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Kylee
Kylee marked it as to-read
Kylee
Kylee marked it as to-read
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Ena
Ena added it
Jun 23, 2014
Mrsvvnhongmail.com
Mrsvvnhongmail.com marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Shraddha
Shraddha marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Flower Feud (Petal Pushers, #2) Best Buds (Petal Pushers, #3) Coming Up Roses (Petal Pushers, #4) Black Beauty (A Wave Book)