Start by marking “Extreme Fat Smash Diet: With More Than 75 Recipes” as Want to Read:
Extreme Fat Smash Diet: With More Than 75 Recipes

Extreme Fat Smash Diet: With More Than 75 Recipes

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Dr. Ian Smith's Extreme Fat Smash Diet is safe, fast and ultra-effective--taking his proven weight loss system to its hard core. No gimmicks, no denying yourself entire categories of food (like carbs), no nonsense. Instead, Extreme Fat Smash Diet delivers quick, permanent results. On Extreme, you'll set yourself up for:

--losing up to 12 pounds the first 3 weeks
--learning y
Published April 3rd 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Extreme Fat Smash Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extreme Fat Smash Diet

Peachy
Time will speak to its efficacy, but I'm sure this diet will work like any diet that you follow properly. It is outlined in an easy-to-follow manner and implements a lot of common sense, which is always helpful in staying motivated and on course. I will let you know if it works for me. ; )

NB: I have lost 25 pounds so far with this amazing diet plan!

www.booksnakereviews.blogspot.com

Candice Lewis
This book guaranteed that if you want to jump start your weight loss and lose lbs fast, Dr. Ian's plan will do it. I liked the book because it got right to the point and started telling you the plan without all that unnecessary mumbo jumbo that regular people don't care anything about...just tell me what to do. Plus, you are eating real food...4 meals and 2 snacks. That's awesome and doable.
Jessamine
Very easy to read and has a lot of good tips. I must admit I never followed through with trying the diet. It was too extreme for me. I did take his advice on snacking and exercising though, and it has been quite helpful.
Alisa
The diet book that I always go back to when I need to lose a few pounds fast. Dr. Ian makes it simple and he outlines all the meals for you so you don't even have to think about it.
Apryl
I found this book/diet very doable and effective. I liked the easy to follow 3 week menu and exercise regime. And I lost weight!
Adrienna
I enjoyed meeting him in person. He is not about himself, but wants to see us loose the weight to be healthier on this earth!
Sean
It works... I read it and didn't quite follow it to a T, but i took information away from this book.
Kirsten
another good book on what to eat and all that, probably would be a great diet if i could commit to it. lol
Barb
EXTREME?! That's the understatement of the year...a flea couldn't survive on this diet....
Jamie Harris
Claims a ton (and by this I mean an HOUR a day) cardio is the key to weight loss...so-so.
Connie
Too much of a "quick fix" instruction manual. I liked his first one better.
Laura Needels
Read this to possibly be my next diet... Not sure yet.
Jackee Bridi
Jackee Bridi marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Nadia
Nadia marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Fozya Shakir
Fozya Shakir marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Ian K. Smith, M.D., is the number one bestselling author of The Fat Smash Diet, Extreme Fat Smash Diet, The 4 Day Diet, The 4 Day Detox, Happy and EAT. He is a medical contributor on The View and The Rachael Ray Show, the diet expert on VH1’s Celebrity Fit Club, and host of the nationally syndicated radio show Healthwise on American Urban Radio Networks. He writes a medical column for Men’s Health ...more
More about Ian K. Smith...
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes The Fat Smash Diet: The Last Diet You'll Ever Need Happy: Simple Steps to Get the Most Out of Life Super Shred: The Big Results Diet: 4 Weeks, 20 Pounds, Lose It Faster! The 4 Day Diet