Start by marking “Extreme Fat Smash Diet: With More Than 75 Recipes” as Want to Read:
Extreme Fat Smash Diet: With More Than 75 Recipes

Extreme Fat Smash Diet: With More Than 75 Recipes

3.53  ·  Rating Details  ·  99 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Dr. Ian Smith's Extreme Fat Smash Diet is safe, fast and ultra-effective—taking his proven weight loss system to its hard core. No gimmicks, no denying yourself entire categories of food (like carbs), no nonsense. Instead, Extreme Fat Smash Diet delivers quick, permanent results. On Extreme, you'll set yourself up for:

--losing up to 12 pounds the first 3 weeks
--learning yo
Published April 3rd 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Extreme Fat Smash Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extreme Fat Smash Diet

Sha
this was a great read. i was impressed. i did try this diet and it did work.
Nancy Jacobs
Feb 04, 2016 Nancy Jacobs is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
great so far for understanding food and metabolism
Peachy
Mar 05, 2009 Peachy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Time will speak to its efficacy, but I'm sure this diet will work like any diet that you follow properly. It is outlined in an easy-to-follow manner and implements a lot of common sense, which is always helpful in staying motivated and on course. I will let you know if it works for me. ; )

NB: I have lost 25 pounds so far with this amazing diet plan!

www.booksnakereviews.blogspot.com

Candice Lewis
Jun 05, 2011 Candice Lewis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book guaranteed that if you want to jump start your weight loss and lose lbs fast, Dr. Ian's plan will do it. I liked the book because it got right to the point and started telling you the plan without all that unnecessary mumbo jumbo that regular people don't care anything about...just tell me what to do. Plus, you are eating real food...4 meals and 2 snacks. That's awesome and doable.
Jessamine
Aug 04, 2008 Jessamine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
Very easy to read and has a lot of good tips. I must admit I never followed through with trying the diet. It was too extreme for me. I did take his advice on snacking and exercising though, and it has been quite helpful.
Alisa
Aug 08, 2008 Alisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The diet book that I always go back to when I need to lose a few pounds fast. Dr. Ian makes it simple and he outlines all the meals for you so you don't even have to think about it.
Apryl
Sep 07, 2008 Apryl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book/diet very doable and effective. I liked the easy to follow 3 week menu and exercise regime. And I lost weight!
Adrienna
Dec 30, 2008 Adrienna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed meeting him in person. He is not about himself, but wants to see us loose the weight to be healthier on this earth!
Sean
It works... I read it and didn't quite follow it to a T, but i took information away from this book.
Kirsten
another good book on what to eat and all that, probably would be a great diet if i could commit to it. lol
Barb
Dec 06, 2008 Barb rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
EXTREME?! That's the understatement of the year...a flea couldn't survive on this diet....
Jamie Harris
Claims a ton (and by this I mean an HOUR a day) cardio is the key to weight loss...so-so.
Connie
Too much of a "quick fix" instruction manual. I liked his first one better.
Laura Needels
Read this to possibly be my next diet... Not sure yet.
Alicia Cobb
Dec 13, 2013 Alicia Cobb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It works!
LaVonda Marsh
LaVonda Marsh marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Denise Gifford
Denise Gifford rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Dusty Willis
Dusty Willis rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Candice Vega
Candice Vega marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Latrina Williams
Latrina Williams is currently reading it
Jan 23, 2016
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Tam
Tam marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Teena Adler-Roberts
Teena Adler-Roberts rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2015
Brenda Goulet
Brenda Goulet rated it did not like it
Oct 28, 2015
Mardochee Alexis
Mardochee Alexis marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Daphne
Daphne rated it did not like it
Nov 11, 2015
Zandy Baker
Zandy Baker marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Jennifer rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2015
Evelyne Bruno
Evelyne Bruno rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Ian K. Smith, M.D.,Ian K. Smith, M.D. is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of SUPER SHRED, SHRED, THE 4 DAY DIET, THE FAT SMASH DIET and EXTREME FAT SMASH DIET among 7 other books including, SHRED Diet Cookbook , EAT, Happy , and The Blackbird Papers. His newest book, THE SHRED POWER CLEANSE, is available 12/29/15.

He is a former co-host of Emmy-winning “The Doctors” TV show, and a medica
More about Ian K. Smith...