Start by marking “Secrets of Attraction” as Want to Read:
Secrets of Attraction
Sandra Anne Taylor

Secrets of Attraction

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In this uniquely fascinating book, Sandra Anne Taylor reveals how the Universal Laws—and even quantum physics—actually direct the course of your relationship destiny. Energy is the center of all life, and your energy is the center of all that you attract. You project this energy ahead of you in time and space, magnetically determining whom you will meet, as well as what th ...more
Published September 7th 2001 by Hay House, Inc. (first published September 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of Attraction

Gina Crotts
Loved it and will keep it close to my bed side.
Na†acha Pavlov
Since this is my first read involving quantum physics, it's a bit hard to know how this one rates in comparison to others.

I basically found it to be a very enlightening read, packed full of information about the things we think and do which contribute to physical events in our lives. This is a helpful 'how-to' book as it not only divulges information, but also tells you what and how to do things differently if you want to change negative habit pattern(s).

Since I’ve read quite a few spiritual boo
It's been a long time since I've been able to get back into the 'you get what you give out' mentality. After my mum got ill and passed away it was pretty hard to believe in the 'universe' - or anything, for that matter. But having put the principles to work before and spent time focussing my intentions and my energy, I know that it works and I'm determined to try again and change my outlook. This book bills itself as a book about 'finding love', but actually it's more about life in general. I fo ...more
I really, really loved this book. I have read it more than one time. It explains how we attract certian types of relationships into our lives by our thoughts and feelings. It was very interesting and kept my attention all through the book. I had many A-Ha! moments throughout the book and I think that anyone who has had relationship problems in the past would benefit from reading this book. I should mention that it goes into the LOA, so, if you are not into that, then you may not like the book. I ...more
Tori Montes
This is the type of book that changes lives. What a fantastic read. This book made me think and feel better about myself and it can do the same for anyone who picks it up.
This is NOT a 'Get what you want, now!' book (Thank God!) but more a manual on how to change your self image and way of thinking. We are all mirrors for each other and the best way to have a circle of loving friends is to be love yourself too. This book is a guide to change your negative thinking and worries into a life you really enjoy. With lots of love, of course.
Great book, very enlightening when it comes to understanding energy, relationships and the way to see them and think about related behaviors which can pass our lives without noticing and realizing their deep effect.
Loved it !
Tania Leong
Easy reading, simple to understand, perfect for beginners who want to know more about the law of attraction and how we attract what we put out ourselves. It's not just about relationships, but also towards work, friendships etc.
Steffi De la montagne
Despite the corny titles of all the chapters the book was quite good. I recognized the behavioral of others as well as my own. I think it had some helpful tips to improve your relationships.
Jeremy Moauro
Life changing book! You MUST read this!
John marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Julia Nicholas-Duprey
Julia Nicholas-Duprey marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Ivana Svoren
Ivana Svoren marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Rocelyn Mancera
Rocelyn Mancera marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Hossein marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Tanja Olsen
Tanja Olsen marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Renata Leite
Renata Leite marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Germaine Lynch
Germaine Lynch marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Tei Hipster
Tei Hipster marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015