Start by marking “Secrets of Attraction” as Want to Read:
Secrets of Attraction

Sandra Anne Taylor

Secrets of Attraction

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  90 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
In this uniquely fascinating book, Sandra Anne Taylor reveals how the Universal Laws—and even quantum physics—actually direct the course of your relationship destiny. Energy is the center of all life, and your energy is the center of all that you attract. You project this energy ahead of you in time and space, magnetically determining whom you will meet, as well as what th ...more
Published September 7th 2001 by Hay House, Inc. (first published September 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of Attraction

Gina Crotts
Dec 03, 2008 Gina Crotts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it and will keep it close to my bed side.
Natacha Pavlov
Dec 29, 2012 Natacha Pavlov rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
Since this is my first read involving quantum physics, it's a bit hard to know how this one rates in comparison to others.

I basically found it to be a very enlightening read, packed full of information about the things we think and do which contribute to physical events in our lives. This is a helpful 'how-to' book as it not only divulges information, but also tells you what and how to do things differently if you want to change negative habit pattern(s).

Since I’ve read quite a few spiritual boo
M
Feb 19, 2015 M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's been a long time since I've been able to get back into the 'you get what you give out' mentality. After my mum got ill and passed away it was pretty hard to believe in the 'universe' - or anything, for that matter. But having put the principles to work before and spent time focussing my intentions and my energy, I know that it works and I'm determined to try again and change my outlook. This book bills itself as a book about 'finding love', but actually it's more about life in general. I fo ...more
Dale
May 06, 2012 Dale rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really, really loved this book. I have read it more than one time. It explains how we attract certian types of relationships into our lives by our thoughts and feelings. It was very interesting and kept my attention all through the book. I had many A-Ha! moments throughout the book and I think that anyone who has had relationship problems in the past would benefit from reading this book. I should mention that it goes into the LOA, so, if you are not into that, then you may not like the book. I ...more
Tori Montes
Oct 20, 2015 Tori Montes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the type of book that changes lives. What a fantastic read. This book made me think and feel better about myself and it can do the same for anyone who picks it up.
Lindsay
Apr 19, 2012 Lindsay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
This is NOT a 'Get what you want, now!' book (Thank God!) but more a manual on how to change your self image and way of thinking. We are all mirrors for each other and the best way to have a circle of loving friends is to be love yourself too. This book is a guide to change your negative thinking and worries into a life you really enjoy. With lots of love, of course.
Muna
Jun 01, 2013 Muna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, very enlightening when it comes to understanding energy, relationships and the way to see them and think about related behaviors which can pass our lives without noticing and realizing their deep effect.
Loved it !
Tania Leong
Nov 13, 2012 Tania Leong rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy reading, simple to understand, perfect for beginners who want to know more about the law of attraction and how we attract what we put out ourselves. It's not just about relationships, but also towards work, friendships etc.
Steffi De la montagne
Despite the corny titles of all the chapters the book was quite good. I recognized the behavioral of others as well as my own. I think it had some helpful tips to improve your relationships.
Jeremy Moauro
Feb 15, 2013 Jeremy Moauro rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing book! You MUST read this!
Amy DiGiulio
Amy DiGiulio marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Thaddeus Nodas
Thaddeus Nodas rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Michelle Burnett
Michelle Burnett rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Addicted to Books
Addicted to Books rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Brittany Moyer
Brittany Moyer marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
Coco
Coco rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
Kozmik
Kozmik added it
Jun 03, 2016
Georgia
Georgia marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Jessica Washington
Jessica Washington rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Grace Michaels
Grace Michaels marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Richa
Richa marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie is currently reading it
May 07, 2016
Annik Wu
Annik Wu marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Lizzy
Lizzy marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Ramon Jacques
Ramon Jacques marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Marlene
Marlene marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
κr!x†iηє
κr!x†iηє marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Jeremy Silver
Jeremy Silver marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want
  • The Spirit Book: The Encyclopedia of Clairvoyance, Channeling, and Spirit Communication
  • Mindlight: Secrets of Energy, Magick & Manifestation
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • Listen to Your Body: Your Best Friend on Earth
  • Red Moon
  • Sweeping Changes:  Discovering the Joy of Zen in Everyday Tasks
  • Magical Housekeeping: Simple Charms & Practical Tips for Creating a Harmonious Home
  • Medicine Woman
  • Collage Discovery Workshop: Beyond the Unexpected--New Techniques Using Color, Personal Imagery and Creative Surfaces
  • Dreamscapes: Creating Magical Angel, Faery & Mermaid Worlds in Watercolor
  • How to Disagree Without Being Disagreeable
  • Acrylic Revolution: New Tricks & Techniques for Working with the World's Most Versatile Medium