Blank-133x176
Secrets of Attraction

Sandra Anne Taylor

Secrets of Attraction

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  8 reviews
In this uniquely fascinating book, Sandra Anne Taylor reveals how the Universal Laws—and even quantum physics—actually direct the course of your relationship destiny. Energy is the center of all life, and your energy is the center of all that you attract. You project this energy ahead of you in time and space, magnetically determining whom you will meet, as well as what th...more
Published September 7th 2001 by Hay House, Inc. (first published September 2001)

Gina Crotts
Loved it and will keep it close to my bed side.
Natacha P
Since this is my first read involving quantum physics, it's a bit hard to know how this one rates in comparison to others.

I basically found it to be a very enlightening read, packed full of information about the things we think and do which contribute to physical events in our lives. This is a helpful 'how-to' book as it not only divulges information, but also tells you what and how to do things differently if you want to change negative habit pattern(s).

Since I’ve read quite a few spiritual boo...more
Dale
I really, really loved this book. I have read it more than one time. It explains how we attract certian types of relationships into our lives by our thoughts and feelings. It was very interesting and kept my attention all through the book. I had many A-Ha! moments throughout the book and I think that anyone who has had relationship problems in the past would benefit from reading this book. I should mention that it goes into the LOA, so, if you are not into that, then you may not like the book. I...more
Lindsay
This is NOT a 'Get what you want, now!' book (Thank God!) but more a manual on how to change your self image and way of thinking. We are all mirrors for each other and the best way to have a circle of loving friends is to be love yourself too. This book is a guide to change your negative thinking and worries into a life you really enjoy. With lots of love, of course.
Muna
Great book, very enlightening when it comes to understanding energy, relationships and the way to see them and think about related behaviors which can pass our lives without noticing and realizing their deep effect.
Loved it !
Tania Leong
Easy reading, simple to understand, perfect for beginners who want to know more about the law of attraction and how we attract what we put out ourselves. It's not just about relationships, but also towards work, friendships etc.
Steffi De la montagne
Despite the corny titles of all the chapters the book was quite good. I recognized the behavioral of others as well as my own. I think it had some helpful tips to improve your relationships.
Jeremy Moauro
Life changing book! You MUST read this!
Suchita Chauhan
Suchita Chauhan marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Glen Rawung
Glen Rawung marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Cyril Batac
Cyril Batac marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Jeethendra Kumar
Jeethendra Kumar marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Olimpia
Olimpia marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Teal
Teal added it
Mar 13, 2014
Sumeet Barwal
Sumeet Barwal marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Youssefelias
Youssefelias marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness The Hidden Power of Your Past Lives: Revealing Your Encoded Consciousness 28 Days to a More Magnetic Life Secrets of Success: The Science and Spirit of Real Prosperity The Truth About Attraction: Sorting Out the Lies from the Laws - and Getting Your Power Back