Start by marking “Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  15,514 ratings  ·  1,381 reviews
Kiersten White’s New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy comes to a breathless conclusion with a signature mix of wit, romance, paranormal creatures, and a truly original heroine.

In Endlessly, pink-loving, butt-kicking Evie has way too much on her to-do list. Paranormals are begging her to open a faerie gate so they can leave the human world, something Evie’s not s
Published July 24th 2012 by HarperTeen (first published January 1st 2012)

Can't Wait Books of 2012
17th out of 2,496 books — 15,917 voters
YA Novels of 2012
19th out of 1,319 books — 10,427 voters

More lists with this book...

Wendy Darling
Okay, I want to EAT this cover. So gorgeous and purply and yum!

description
Lora
Dec 10, 2010 Lora marked it as to-read
Shelves: g-ya-paranorm
*gasp* Could this cover be more gorgeous?

The colors and that dress . . .

Katy
I really liked the first book and must have liked the second one enough (though I can't remember it), but I just COULD NOT get into this one.

The main reason? Evie. I don't remember her being this annoying. I know she has always been a bit "blonde," but I could have sworn I use to think it was kind of charming. I don't understand why she was so dense that she couldn't see the message Raquel was trying to send her, and there were some instances that blatantly obvious hints totally went over her
Zemira Warner
Am I the only one who loves Reth more than Lend?
Hayden
Kiersten White has been one of my favorite authors since the first book in this trilogy, Paranormalcy. Now, almost 2 years later, she still holds that title. In fact, I dare say Endlessly is the strongest installment in the trilogy. I'm torn between the first book and this one.

From the get-go, Endlessly is packed with laughs. I was cracking up by the time I finished the first sentence. Imagine when I hit page 3. My stomach hurt from laughing. Safe to say the laughing died out eventually when the
Anne
"...when you are happy, you don't do anything! If you are content, the rest of the world and those who need you fall away into the background."

This sums up a pretty big flaw about Evie, and why I find her unlikable and irritating. I know she's supposed to be a fluffy, sparkling, pink-loving character but she seems so SHALLOW and selfish to me. Although she does try and justify her reasons for selfishness.

A lot of the series it's always Evie thinking about herself, how she thinks she deserve a no
Annabelle Marie Veronica
***FINAL RATING: 2.70 STARS***

CATCHALL
Where do I begin? I loved the Paranormalcy series, but in my opinion it had some pretty serious flaws that I found impossible to overlook. To be fair to my rating I should note that by the time I read Endlessly it has been nearly a year since I've read Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. Still, that doesn't excuse everything that was wrong with this book. I did love it, but I also believe that it could have been much better.

THE HEROINE
EVIE
I don't dislike Ev
Anne

*Ba-Blam!*
One more series/trilogy finished!

It wasn't totally awful, but this is definitely a trilogy that I won't be recommending for my adult friends who like YA. However there is a tweenage girl in my neighborhood that that I think will eat this up with a fork and spoon!

Evie is an annoying and self-centered teenager whose personality would really play out better as a middle grade heroine (11 or 12 maybe?).
I won't do anything unless I decide to to it!
*insert foot stomping here*

Of cour
Kimberly Sabatini
*Sigh* I am so bleeping sad that the Paranormalcy Trilogy is over. I was lucky enough to obtain an ARC of ENDLESSLY through my agent Michelle Wolfson's Wolf Pack ARC Tour. But the fact that Kiersten is an agency sister plays no bearing on my delight in reading ENDLESSLY and my disappointment that it's over.

I am going to miss Evie and all the characters in her paranormal world. They were unique and I know that they will never come my way again. :(

What else did I love about this book and all the
Ashley
Sandy
5 huge, rhinestone-studded pink stars!

Review to come closer to release date.

You know, usually when I mark the "favorite character" box I really mean that is one hot love interest. But that box is ALLLL for Evie this time. Favorite. YA heroine. Ever.
sunset shimmer
This review is also available over at my blog.

_______________________

Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

The Paranormalcy series has really become one of the fluffiest YA series' I've ever read. I was never a huge fan, but I can't deny that I love the series as a whole. I gave the previous two books 4 stars, but I'm giving this one 4.5. Not only does it have my favorite cover, but it is my favorite book in the series.

Things in Evie's life are changing. IPCA has a new director and wants Evie back in conta
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
Evie has come a long way since we first met her in Paranormalcy (book 1) where she worked for the International Paranormal Containment Agency (IPCA) and was just beginning to figure out her dark past that was entertwined with a faerie prophecy. As she learns the truth about herself, we experience Evie’s betrayal as she discovers who she really is. Her relationship progresses with Lend, a sweet shapeshifter that’s always been by her side, and her stalker faerie ex-boyfriend, Reth.

In the last inst
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
With ENDLESSLY Kiersten White delivers a highly entertaining, fast paced, engaging read.

Kiersten White you bleeping rock! I could not have asked for a better ending to one of my all time favorite paranormal series. When a series you love ends, it's like going through a break up. You grieve for the things you want to have, but can't and cherish/enjoy the things you loved while it lasted. In all honestly there are some books who are last in a series I still haven't read, because I don't want to a
Andrea M
Evie is sooooooooooo stupid, weak, pathetic, whiny, and just an all around bitch.

I liked the first book and could even tolerate Evie then but she just got lower and more pathetic as this series went along.

It was hard for me to actually finish this book. And I normally have decent opinions of books or choose good books so I rarely have to rate them this lowly...the only books I had rated in such a manner thus far were:

1. Fallen Series (1 star)
2. Fifty Shades of Grey (1 star)
3. Fifty Shades Freed
Kara
Nov 03, 2011 Kara marked it as to-read
OMG! LOOK AT THE COVER! IT'S AMAZING!!!! :)
Sara
No jaa. En oikein tiedä mitä sanoisin tästä kun ei tämä liiemmin tunteita herättänyt. Ihan jees nopeaa luettavaa mutta ei mitään ihmeempiä.

Tämä oli ehkä sarjan huonoin osa. Tylsempi kuin edelliset ja lisäksi olin vähän pihalla kaikista Suurista Suunnitelmista, tosin todennäköisesti syy oli siinä etten juuri jaksanut keskittyä.

Evie on ihan mukava päähenkilö, tosin mielestäni se koko rakkaus pinkkiin on mennyt vähän yli. Ja Ella. Typerintä koko sarjassa. Siis pinkki, tekojalokivillä koristeltu etä
Joey Susan
Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
Originally posted on A Reader of Fictions.

This review is for the audiobook.
Review:
It's been quite a while since I read Paranormalcyand Supernaturally, but I remember liking them, mostly because they were funny. I also appreciated that Evie is unapologetically a girly girl, but that archit doesn't mean she won't fight to defend herself. White also kills off at least one of Evie's friends in the earlier books, which adds a darkness and seriousness to the otherwise fluffy story. I don't know if it'
Carolyn
Jul 28, 2012 Carolyn rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Erica
What a delightful little gem of a book Endlessly was! As my favorite book in the trilogy and the perfect ending ever, Endlessly was just awesome and I am very anxious to see what is next for Kiersten White.

These books are probably the most light-hearted, fun paranormals out there, and Endlessly is no exception! Kiersten White takes readers on a roller coaster in this one and kept me guessing until the last page. The stakes are high in Endlessly and I was on the edge of my seat, dying to know ho
Melanie
Paranormalcy was a great book. It had some very remarkable things in there. It felt more real than Endlessly. Here, I found everything disconnected and just unrealistic, even juvenile.

Evie, oh gosh can I say how annoying she can be? I love her sarcasm but sometimes it just gets to much and not really what a person would do. She doesn't seem to care much and is really head strong in the book. To much, White, just too much of it. Lend... I liked him a lot in the first book. Not so much now, he di
Ravenous Biblioworm
Rating: 3/5

In this last one, it felt as if Evie had no clue on what she is doing. She wanders around a lot and is forced into motion via other characters. When the others approach her for help, she dismisses them not wanting to help them because she’s jaded. Of course, there’s valid reasons why she feels this way, but the way she comes off is very generic so it makes her sound more self-absorbed and selfish rather than being the victim of a cruel world. Her emotions through this book were campy
Amy
I did not want to read this book. I cleaned my house, to avoid reading it. I went for a jog, I cleaned out my cats litter box, I looked around for old school workbooks to work on. But Endlessly was still there waiting for me when I was done.

So I sat down-Kobo in one hand, coke in the other- and began (Reluctantly) to read this book. Now, why did I do everything in my power to not read Endlessly? Is it because I hated the first two books? No- I loved them!. Is it because the author has a horrible
Well, bleep. I wanted to love this one. I really bleeping did. Truly. It had it all - new and interesting characters, lovable old characters, a nice tight world, lots of humor, sarcasm and plain old snark. But it just felt like it was draaaaaaagggggiiiinnnnngggg on. Endlessly is how I felt reading it - as in, it's never going to end no matter that I've known the ending since the second chapter.

It truly pains me to say this, too. I love Evie. Adore her. But her unpredictable ways became predicta
Amaranta
*coverloveawestruck*

The cover is absolutely gorgeous, and do you know what makes this even better? I just checked the publication date: July 24, 2012. And, while this does mean I have to wait a year for this book, I am just to freaking happy, because THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!! THIRD INSTALLMENT OF THE Paranormalcy Trillogy RELEASED ON MY BIRTHDAY! *fangirl scream*
Hannah-Linn
Nov 08, 2011 Hannah-Linn marked it as to-read
Ok, THIS COVER IS AMAZING. It's gooooorgeous and purple.

But...I mean...what the hell is happening in these books. I mean, what even happened in the second book...?
YEEEAH...

*FACE-PALM*

...I just did a massive *could've had a v8* at the words I wrote. I sound so confused.
Shannon Messenger
Love. LOVE! LOVELOVELOVE! Could not be happier with the way it ended--or sadder to see Evie's story complete. Guess I'll just have to console myself by rereading Paranormalcy. :)
Nilufer
Jun 18, 2012 Nilufer marked it as to-read
Holy bleep!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it And the cover is freaking beautiful. Too sad it is the final book...
Who did y'all want Evie to end up with? 9 22 Jul 09, 2015 05:00PM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 Feb 21, 2015 10:28AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Endlessly by Kiersten White---> Starting July 21st 11 28 Aug 18, 2014 10:22PM
Who else cried when Arianna left? 5 33 Apr 05, 2014 08:57AM
Young Adult Book ...: * Endlessly 4 86 Nov 18, 2013 09:32AM
Loved it??? 9 21 May 30, 2013 06:30AM
Fun Reads & R...: Endlessly 3 4 Apr 04, 2013 05:12PM
  • A Beautiful Evil (Gods & Monsters, #2)
  • Shine (Shade, #3)
  • Timepiece (Hourglass, #2)
  • Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)
  • Perception (Clarity, #2)
  • Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)
  • Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)
  • The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)
  • Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3)
  • The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)
  • Team Human
  • Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)
  • Hidden (Firelight, #3)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved, #3)
  • A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2)
  • Endure (Need, #4)
  • The Unfailing Light (Katerina, #2)
Hi! I'm the New York Times best-selling author of Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. I also give the most awkward hugs in the world. You should probably opt for one of my books over one of my hugs, but then again, maybe you like awkward hugs.

As for me, I like writing flirting scenes, and fighting scenes, and sometimes I write scenes that fall somewhere in between the two, but only if I can't avoid i
More about Kiersten White...

Paranormalcy (3 books)
  • Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
  • Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) The Chaos of Stars Illusions of Fate

“Don't go alone," Lend said, his voice tight with concern.
"I'll take Jack."
"Oh, wonderful, take the other psychotic guy in your life to go find the first one.”
67 likes
“Reth laughed.
I punched him.
It hurt.
Me, not him, unfortunately.”
45 likes