Barbie: Fashion Fairytale (Barbie)

Barbie: Fashion Fairytale (Barbie)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Barbie calls upon some very fashionable fairies for help to save a failing fashion clothing company in Barbie™: A Fashion Fairytale. This full-color storybook with over 30 glitter stickers is based on Barbie's latest direct-to-DVD movie.
Published August 10th 2010 by Random House Books for Young Readers

Natalie
Sam got this for her birthday. To be fair, she likes the story. But the fairies in the book are called Flairies (we're assuming that's fairies with flair) and one of them is named Shyne. For an intro reader to have that much garbage in it it sort of makes me angry.

Plot - fine, whatever.
Words - good God.
Steven R. McEvoy
My daughter is now almost 6 and she is becoming fascinated with the Barbie books. She often brings them home from the school library. And recently on our trip to the book store she picked a number of Barbie books to get to read. This was the first one we read. She loved it because it is very close to the movie. But the story is a little weak, trying to do an hour and a half movie in such few pages. The illustrations are also a little weak. The movie has such strong vibrant colours and yet the il...more
Sarah Souther
Barbie goes to visit her either ageless or completely Botoxed aunt in Paris and fashion ensues. There's lots of pink, which is not unexpected. There are also "flairies" who make the dresses sparkle. There are lots of terrible children's books, so I don't know why this one got me so riled up I bothered to review it. I assume many little girls will just love 1) Barbie, 2) pink, 3) sparkle-inducing flairies. If it gets them reading, it's acceptable. Barely.
Sharlynne
Barbie goes to see her Aunt Milicent. She discovers some flaries. They help her make lots of pretty dresses. They did a fashion show.
They go home riding in carriages.

My favorite part is when they do the fashion show. You might like this book if you like things that are magical.
Brandi Streeval
read this to my daughter cute book she loves barbie.
Beth
Kinda cheesy, but I would expect nothing less from Barbie
Sri
Sri marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Mei Feng
Mei Feng marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Jun 26, 2014
Mala Chourasia
Mala Chourasia marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Micaela -
Micaela - marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Thithittheint
Thithittheint marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Hana
Hana marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Izzy
Izzy marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Carmelina Robinson
Carmelina Robinson marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Emma
Emma added it
May 12, 2014
Hike
Hike added it
Apr 29, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Noylee
Noylee marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Barbie and the Three Musketeers Barbie as the Island Princess Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princess (Picture Book) Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper: A Storybook Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus (Read-Aloud Board Book)