Start by marking “Barbie: Fashion Fairytale (Barbie)” as Want to Read:
Barbie: Fashion Fairytale (Barbie)

Barbie: Fashion Fairytale (Barbie)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Barbie calls upon some very fashionable fairies for help to save a failing fashion clothing company in Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale. This full-color storybook with over 30 glitter stickers is based on Barbie's latest direct-to-DVD movie. ...more
Published August 10th 2010 by Random House Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Barbie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barbie

Natalie
Sam got this for her birthday. To be fair, she likes the story. But the fairies in the book are called Flairies (we're assuming that's fairies with flair) and one of them is named Shyne. For an intro reader to have that much garbage in it it sort of makes me angry.

Plot - fine, whatever.
Words - good God.
Edma
Are you impressed by fashion and adore clothes? Why don't you have a look at this book for kids, it will unfold your imagination and you'll love the characters and will live with them and their love for exquisite taste. Don't miss it.
Steven R. McEvoy
My daughter is now almost 6 and she is becoming fascinated with the Barbie books. She often brings them home from the school library. And recently on our trip to the book store she picked a number of Barbie books to get to read. This was the first one we read. She loved it because it is very close to the movie. But the story is a little weak, trying to do an hour and a half movie in such few pages. The illustrations are also a little weak. The movie has such strong vibrant colours and yet the il ...more
Angela Anderson
I love this book it was amazing
Addison James
That book was awesome and amazing
Sarah Souther
Barbie goes to visit her either ageless or completely Botoxed aunt in Paris and fashion ensues. There's lots of pink, which is not unexpected. There are also "flairies" who make the dresses sparkle. There are lots of terrible children's books, so I don't know why this one got me so riled up I bothered to review it. I assume many little girls will just love 1) Barbie, 2) pink, 3) sparkle-inducing flairies. If it gets them reading, it's acceptable. Barely.
Sharlynne
Barbie goes to see her Aunt Milicent. She discovers some flaries. They help her make lots of pretty dresses. They did a fashion show.
They go home riding in carriages.

My favorite part is when they do the fashion show. You might like this book if you like things that are magical.
Brandi Streeval
read this to my daughter cute book she loves barbie.
Beth
Autumn
Autumn added it
Mar 05, 2015
Meenakshi Sethi
Meenakshi Sethi marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Erin Souder
Erin Souder marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Ivana Wijaya
Ivana Wijaya marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
kendall brungardt
kendall brungardt marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Kelley (Shyflea)
Kelley (Shyflea) marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Peenie
Peenie marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Meena
Meena marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Julia
Julia added it
Jan 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Barbie and the Three Musketeers Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princess (Picture Book) Barbie as the Island Princess I Can Be a Pet Vet (Barbie) Barbie and the Diamond Castle (Barbie)