Start by marking “The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of North American Birds” as Want to Read:
The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of North American Birds

The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of North American Birds

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review

The Encyclopedia of North American Birds describes and illustrates over 1,000 birds, from the Trumpeter Swan to the Bald Eagle. With over 5,000 color photographs, this encyclopedia is for every birder from the novice to the experienced observer.

Features

Information about each North American Bird.
Over 5,000 color photographs.
Intuitive navigation: navigate from Table of
Published July 1st 2010 by MobileReference (first published April 4th 2008)

Be the first to ask a question about The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of North American Birds

Pat
I wanted a guide to ID birds when I travel, and thought this would be great on my nook tablet instead of bringing my Audubon guide. I wanted to fist preview this book but couldn't so I bought it. This book seems very thorough, however, you can't find a bird's ID by first looking at pictures--you have to know the birds name and click the link in order to see the picture.
Rick Holt
Rick Holt is currently reading it
Nov 11, 2014
Alexiana
Alexiana marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Minnie Trump
Minnie Trump marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Sudoku FREE 25 Language Phrasebook FREE Weights and Measures Study Guide: Conversion of over 1,000 units including Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Force, Energy, Electricity, Viscosity, Temperature, & more FREE Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements (Mendeleev's Table) in the Trial Version. The Full version adds Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, ... affinity, and more (Mobi Study Guides) The Tanach (Tanakh) or Jewish Bible (mobi)