Start by marking “Farscape: Scorpius Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Farscape: Scorpius Vol. 2

Farscape: Scorpius Vol. 2 (Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics)

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  60 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
"I long ago learned the advantages of patience."- Scorpius A solo Scorpius graphic novel series, sure to excite and energize all of Farscape fandom! A frightening, black-leather clad presence with a face like a skull--the half breed Scorpius--takes his villainy to new heights. Crichton's worst adversary, fandom favorite villain, and one of science fictions greatest antagon ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by BOOM! Studios

To ask other readers questions about Farscape, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farscape

Sarah Crawford
Jan 21, 2016 Sarah Crawford rated it really liked it
One of the best aspects of this TPB is that it goes into Scorpius' history as a child and shows how he was terribly mistreated by the Scarrans, which helps explain why he was filled with hatred against them in the show.

He starts out naked in the snow, alone on a planet where he crashed. A group of aliens land and he ends up working for them, realizing that they are a military group and there is a good chance for his own personal advancement which he seizes, both by talking and by killing. It tu
Chris Miller
May 05, 2016 Chris Miller rated it it was amazing
Finishing this marks my absorption of the entire Farscape canon*. It is bittersweet--bitter, obviously because there is no more (not yet anyway, you never know!), and sweet because of all "the wonders I've seen..." (see what I did there, haha).

I enjoyed watching Scorpius and the Kkore dance manipulative circles around each other. Such complicated deceptions made for an interesting plot, and it was character building and refreshing to see Scorpius strategically challenged by an adversary.

*TV seas
Andrew
Feb 17, 2013 Andrew rated it really liked it
The second volume of the Scorpius spinoff is a great addition to the Farscape universe. It continues to give insight into old Scorpy, and furthers the ongoing plot of the war for the Uncharted Territories.

Volume 2 picks up shortly after the first ended, with Scorpius pledging himself to assist the Kkore in their invasion. There's a lot of internal monologging, which I enjoyed, but I can see where some might not. I thought it was interesting to see what makes the gears in Scorpius' head turn, whe
Amanda
Dec 07, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it
I re-read all of these in the summer while blitzkrieging for a game. I still find myself feeling about the same for the Farscape franchize comics/graphic novels as I ever did. They are sometimes well written, but the art is really sad (because I just love the show and actors so much). Some of the stories meander too much, and Aeryn's ending still gets to me in a way where I don't absolutely agree that's where she should have ended up. But it was a fun summer reread.
Denise
Dec 09, 2013 Denise rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013
The second part of the Scorpius spin-off from the Farscape comics: more twists and more scheming leading up to the final conflict between the Kkore and the Peacekeepers under leadership of Aeryn Sun which promises to be epic.
Clari
Clari rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Kate W
Kate W added it
Jun 01, 2016
Jean Da Silva
Jean Da Silva marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Brent
Brent marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Jason
Jason rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Kate O'leary
Kate O'leary marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
BrokenMnemonic
BrokenMnemonic rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2015
Madi
Madi marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Raymond
Raymond rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Ryan
Ryan added it
Sep 14, 2015
David Mack
Sep 14, 2015 David Mack rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Liz Jane
Liz Jane marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Mx1602
Mx1602 rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Taraya
Taraya marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Franny
Franny marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Thomas
Thomas rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Mike Sams
Mike Sams rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Jeannette
Jeannette rated it really liked it
May 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rockne S. O'Bannon is a television producer and writer. He is the creator of the science fiction movie Alien Nation, television shows seaQuest DSV, The Triangle and Farscape. He is married with one daughter and two sons - all three children adopted from Russia. He resides in California, USA.[citation needed]

O'Bannon grew up in a home influenced by the film industry. The son of a gaffer, he was sur
More about Rockne S. O'Bannon...

Farscape - Graphic Novels & Comics (8 books)
  • Farscape Vol. 1: The Beginning of the End of the Beginning