Eclipse: El libro oficial de la pelí­cula (Spanish Edition)

Eclipse: El libro oficial de la pelí­cula (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion #3)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  33,281 ratings  ·  90 reviews
Explore the making of the film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in this ultimate visual companion, lavishly illustrated with full-color photos of the cast, locations, and sets. This beautiful paperback edition celebrates the onscreen creation of Stephenie Meyer's fascinating world, brought to life by critically acclaimed director David Slade. With never-before-seen images, exclu...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Alfaguara (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Eclipse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eclipse

Behnoosh E
قسمتهای میانی فیلم - سریالها همیشه سردتر و بی کیفیت تر از باقی قسمتها ساخته میشن ، این قسمت هم به همین صورت قربانی شد ، در صورتی که میتونست گرمتر باشه چون فاکتورهایی مثل کامل شدن مثلث عشقی بین "بلا ، جیکوب ، ادوارد" رو داره ، اما حیف که هدر رفته
Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom)
I'll have to confess that I didn't "read" this movie companion cover to cover... I skimmed... read the captions and thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. I LOVE these movie companions to Twilight!
Gabby
One of the best movie companions by Mark Cotta Vas. (Better than the 'New Moon' one, at least (No pun intended))
Hannah Rush
This third Twilight Saga movie companion is even better than the second one. I think they get better the longer the movies and books go on. This is better written and again has better, more professional pictures.
As with the second one, I think this movie was better and it seemed like it was two or three different stories in one. I prefer (usually) movies or stories like that. I think they are more interesting (again usually). Sometimes stories are confusing when they have too many storylines.
Dovile
*some spoilers for Eclipse ahead*

It's a great companion book, already worth getting because of lots of beautiful photos. I especially loved the page with photos of all Quileute wolves in their human and wolf form, because except for Jacob and Sam, I couldn't tell them apart. Now I can:) There's also a lot of technical information about the production, and all decisions for changes and differences from the previous two movies explained.

The only thing that for me is rather missing in the book (I...more
Elii Vela
Independientemente de lo que piense a cerca de la saga, este libro me gustó mucho. Yo no soy cinéfila, voy al cine cada muerte de un obispo por que estar sentada frente a una pantalla sin hacer nada, me aburre horrores. Voy al cine cuando hay una película que por algún motivo no puedo perderme, curiosidad o lo que sea; por eso he ido a ver las películas de esta saga, de hecho.

Hace tiempo, veía un programa (no recuerdo el nombre, si alguien lo sabe, por favor, díganmelo!) donde mostraban el detrá...more
Sara Praim
What is love? How do you fall in love? These questions could be answered in the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. It is about a girl who has to make a choice, and if she makes the wrong choice, she could ruin her life. It is an excellent book that shows love, romance, drama, revenge, and a lot of action!
In the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephine Meyer, Bella is in love with Edward, but she is still thinking that she is in love with Jacob as well. All Bella wants is to be happy, but she...more
Ela *who loves TVD's Damon Salvatore!!!*
I am a big fan of "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" movie, don't get me wrong, but I was really disappointed when I read this book. I am a big fan of action, so nonfiction books aren't usually the section of the library I check out. But I was strangly intreged to read this, which was an emotion that surprised me.

When I did read it, I did find it very interesting to find out what happened behind the scenes and on-set of the movie. The book also included exclusive interveiws with the cast. But I just...more
Kaycee9965 Cee
The series was perfect. Disregarding all the negative hate that everyone spreads when they WATCHED THE MOVIE and haven't READ THE BOOK. Rumors spread hate, but if you actually take your time to read the series, it's ultimately beautiful- I loved it! I read it in 6th grade. This book has future and hope. You won't regret reading it
Rebekah
Seeing what goes on behind the scenes (backstage) really captures my interest and Vaz writes about it in a way that sounds exciting instead of potentially dry.
This volume is even better than the previous two movie companions with cast interviews. All the books have short quotes from Taylor, Rob, and Kristen, but this one also has interviews with their Cullen family co-stars. My favorite was another with Bryce Dallas Howard aka Victoria. I enjoyed what she said the most about the cast, her part,...more
Meagan
Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion explores the making of the film Eclipse in this visual companion, with full-colour photos of the cast, locations, and sets. The book provides insight into how the producers created the movie, interviews with the cast, never-before-seen images, exclusive and personal stories, and behind-the-scenes creation techniques.

I loved this Illustrated Companion. A great book to read to get you ready to see the next instalment of the movie. I loved the inter...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I do like the different locations they show and how they made the movie and all that. One of the better things about this.
Prachi Saklani
this is the least interesting book in the twilight series..boring as hell
Terry
Wow - no wonder there are SO many names in the credits of a movie! Homer was right: "A lot of people worked very hard on this movie, and I'm going to stay here so I can memorize all their names!" Ahhhh... a kindred soul! My kids go crazy when I insist on staying for the ENTIRE movie. ("Mom! Let's go!!! We're the ONLY ones still in the theater!!!") LOL.

My point, before that major digression, was that I had no idea what went into making a movie. It's mind-boggling! Now I have to go out and see th...more
K'maiya
I cant read it why?
Erika
When I saw this at Walmart I new I had to get it. I am a fan of the series and I must say Twilight and Eclipse are my favorite books out from all of them. Again I´m yet to completely finish it reading, but one day I will! Something I like from this book/illustrated guide is that the pictures are very focused and clear. There are pictures taken from scenes of the movie and it`s awesome being able to see all the details because often in the movie at least I`m not able to see such clarity. It`s gre...more
9 3/4
Full with beautiful photos, illustrations, information, interviews and details about how the story got transferred from the page to the big screen. It brought to me the exact same feelings that I had while I was reading the book and I was watching the movie for the first time. Twilight Saga is a book series that will stay my heart forever, there is no doubt about that. If you are a fan of the books and the movies, this is a must have.
Sophie
Someone needs to tell Mark Vaz to cut his dependent clauses. Like usual, the second paragraph of the book and he's off and running.

"Although Meyer's books unfold through the first-person perspective of Bella Swan, the high school student who dreams of being with her vampire boyfriend, Edward Cullen, for eternity, the victim in the film's opening scene is college student Riley Biers, who has been changed by Victoria."
Tam Cooke
I found this book very interesting. It gives fans of the twilight movies a very good insight of the locations they used. How and why they shot where they did.

How the experiance was for the actors who played the carictors in the scenes they played in the movie on set via interviews. I love this book and the pictures they chose from the movie are really nice
Ellen
Another great movie companion for the Twilight saga. There are lots of beautiful pictures and in-depth details of the workings involved behind the scenes, including cast interviews. The films, as well as the books, may have their faults but you can't doubt all the work that goes into the saga to keep the world alive for the fans.
Jen at Reading Lark
Far too technical in places (splines?!) but overall quite enjoyable.

Tellingly, the bits I liked best were about the characters (specifically creating Jasper & Rosalie history). It felt odd reading a non-fiction book, but it was ok and the pictures were great!

Funny how it colors your viewing of the movie though...
Inma
Nos desvela los entresijos del rodaje de la tercera película de la saga, con declaraciones del director, guionista...y de los tres protagonistas. La novedad con respecto a los anteriores libros de las películas es que incluye unas pequeñas entrevistas con los actores que encarnan a los Cullen y a Victoria.
Amanda
This is just a pictorial guide so to speak of the movie Eclipse...there are a few behind the scenes things that were interesting but nothing really wowing in it.
If you like the movie and love the actors you will love this because it has some great shots of the cast while working on the film.
Dee-Ann
I found it fascinating reading about the tricks with makeup, costumes, set design and the constant challenge of the weather. It would have been good if there were some interviews with the main actors and the author. I loved the photos, especially those showing the internal sets.
Kristin
-The technical side of building the wolves, and the part about Jasper's history bored me.
+Learning about the intense fighting scenes was great! I love how the mountain scenes were all on a stage set.
+Great cast interviews.
Amanda
Lots of great pictures, and it was cool to learn more of the behind-the-scenes aspects of the movie, but it's impossible to give this book all 5 stars considering it refers to the "tent scene" as the "sleeping bag scene"!!
Nina
bas volim procitat sto se sve to dogada iza filma. Vidim da svo to stvaranje zapravo uopce nije jednostavno nego se ima puno posla... Sever je naravno i ovaj put odradio fantastican prevoditeljski posao. Go Sever, go :D
Dini Handayani
I love this book better than any movie companion in the twilight saga movies. Because in this book, we can read the other casts opinions about the movie...not only the boring story from the moviie makers..:D
  • The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures
  • Twilight and Philosophy: Vampires, Vegetarians, and the Pursuit of Immortality (The Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture Series)
  • The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (Twilight, #4.5)
  • Twilight Director's Notebook : The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
  • Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)
  • Twilight and History
  • Love You to Death: The Unofficial Companion to the Vampire Diaries
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • The Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series
  • Night World: The Ultimate Fan Guide
  • Vampire Academy Box Set (Vampire Academy, #1-4)
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Hunted (House of Night #1-5)
  • The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • The Morganville Vampires, Volume 3 (The Morganville Vampires, #5-6)
  • The Immortals Boxed Set (The Immortals, #1-3)
  • The Hunger Games Tribute Guide
  • Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide
61939
Mark Cotta Vaz is the author of over twenty-one books, including four New York Times bestsellers. His recent works include Mythic Vision: The Making of Eragon, The Spirit: The Movie Visual Companion, and the biography Living Dangerously: The Adventures of Merian C. Cooper, Creator of King Kong, which was a Los Angeles Times bestseller.
More about Mark Cotta Vaz...
Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #4) New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #2) The Host: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion The Art of The Incredibles