Start by marking “Eclipse: El libro oficial de la pelí­cula” as Want to Read:
Eclipse: El libro oficial de la pelí­cula

Eclipse: El libro oficial de la pelí­cula (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion #3)

4.44  ·  Rating Details ·  48,792 Ratings  ·  118 Reviews
¡Una vez más, el fenómeno a escala mundial de Stephenie Meyer se convierte en una superproducción cinematográfica!La tercera entrega de la apasionante y romántica saga vampírica de Stephenie Meyer llega a la gran pantalla de la mano del aclamado director David Slade con unos increíbles efectos especiales. Mark Cotta Vaz nos invita a dar un paseo tras los focos de esta supe ...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Alfaguara Juvenil (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Eclipse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eclipse

Sara Praim
What is love? How do you fall in love? These questions could be answered in the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. It is about a girl who has to make a choice, and if she makes the wrong choice, she could ruin her life. It is an excellent book that shows love, romance, drama, revenge, and a lot of action!
In the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephine Meyer, Bella is in love with Edward, but she is still thinking that she is in love with Jacob as well. All Bella wants is to be happy, but she
Behnoosh E
قسمتهای میانی فیلم - سریالها همیشه سردتر و بی کیفیت تر از باقی قسمتها ساخته میشن ، این قسمت هم به همین صورت قربانی شد ، در صورتی که میتونست گرمتر باشه چون فاکتورهایی مثل کامل شدن مثلث عشقی بین "بلا ، جیکوب ، ادوارد" رو داره ، اما حیف که هدر رفته
Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom)
I'll have to confess that I didn't "read" this movie companion cover to cover... I skimmed... read the captions and thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. I LOVE these movie companions to Twilight!
Kushnuma
Apr 16, 2011 Kushnuma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the photos of the cast, location and sets. And also the many interviews, personal stories and behind the scenes.
Andrea
Sep 09, 2012 Andrea rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The lightest book in the series about the making of the Twilight movies. It did not really give many more details than were available on-line about the behind-the-scenes action.
Jessica
Feb 14, 2017 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing short read and amazing pictures to loved seeing how my favourite movie saga came together !
Carmen
Jan 05, 2017 Carmen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
hi
Yelania Nightwalker
Independientemente de lo que piense a cerca de la saga, este libro me gustó mucho. Yo no soy cinéfila, voy al cine cada muerte de un obispo por que estar sentada frente a una pantalla sin hacer nada, me aburre horrores. Voy al cine cuando hay una película que por algún motivo no puedo perderme, curiosidad o lo que sea; por eso he ido a ver las películas de esta saga, de hecho.

Hace tiempo, veía un programa (no recuerdo el nombre, si alguien lo sabe, por favor, díganmelo!) donde mostraban el detrá
Vanessa
Dec 21, 2016 Vanessa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tinha esquecido de adicionar esse livro aqui. Eclipse é o filme que menos gosto visualmente, mas adoro os acontecimentos dele. Rever essas fotos sempre me causa uma boa nostalgia!
Hannah Rush
This third Twilight Saga movie companion is even better than the second one. I think they get better the longer the movies and books go on. This is better written and again has better, more professional pictures.
As with the second one, I think this movie was better and it seemed like it was two or three different stories in one. I prefer (usually) movies or stories like that. I think they are more interesting (again usually). Sometimes stories are confusing when they have too many storylines.
Dovile
Dec 03, 2011 Dovile rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: keepers
*some spoilers for Eclipse ahead*

It's a great companion book, already worth getting because of lots of beautiful photos. I especially loved the page with photos of all Quileute wolves in their human and wolf form, because except for Jacob and Sam, I couldn't tell them apart. Now I can:) There's also a lot of technical information about the production, and all decisions for changes and differences from the previous two movies explained.

The only thing that for me is rather missing in the book (I
Rebekah
Seeing what goes on behind the scenes (backstage) really captures my interest and Vaz writes about it in a way that sounds exciting instead of potentially dry.
This volume is even better than the previous two movie companions with cast interviews. All the books have short quotes from Taylor, Rob, and Kristen, but this one also has interviews with their Cullen family co-stars. My favorite was another with Bryce Dallas Howard aka Victoria. I enjoyed what she said the most about the cast, her part,
Meagan
Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion explores the making of the film Eclipse in this visual companion, with full-colour photos of the cast, locations, and sets. The book provides insight into how the producers created the movie, interviews with the cast, never-before-seen images, exclusive and personal stories, and behind-the-scenes creation techniques.

I loved this Illustrated Companion. A great book to read to get you ready to see the next instalment of the movie. I loved the inter
Erika
May 19, 2013 Erika rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I saw this at Walmart I new I had to get it. I am a fan of the series and I must say Twilight and Eclipse are my favorite books out from all of them. Again Im yet to completely finish it reading, but one day I will! Something I like from this book/illustrated guide is that the pictures are very focused and clear. There are pictures taken from scenes of the movie and it`s awesome being able to see all the details because often in the movie at least I`m not able to see such clarity. It`s grea ...more
Terry
Sep 20, 2011 Terry rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow - no wonder there are SO many names in the credits of a movie! Homer was right: "A lot of people worked very hard on this movie, and I'm going to stay here so I can memorize all their names!" Ahhhh... a kindred soul! My kids go crazy when I insist on staying for the ENTIRE movie. ("Mom! Let's go!!! We're the ONLY ones still in the theater!!!") LOL.

My point, before that major digression, was that I had no idea what went into making a movie. It's mind-boggling! Now I have to go out and see th
Anna
Jun 02, 2016 Anna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just like the first Twilight book, I hadn't read any of the books before I had seen the movies when I was younger and didn't like them, but since I recently got back into them, I know have started reading the series again and cannot put the books down. I enjoyed this book much more than the second, being that she is with Edward once again. Although, she Bella does have to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship for Jacob, which draws me into the book to see what could happen next. ...more
Sophie
Jan 28, 2012 Sophie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Someone needs to tell Mark Vaz to cut his dependent clauses. Like usual, the second paragraph of the book and he's off and running.

"Although Meyer's books unfold through the first-person perspective of Bella Swan, the high school student who dreams of being with her vampire boyfriend, Edward Cullen, for eternity, the victim in the film's opening scene is college student Riley Biers, who has been changed by Victoria."
(9 3/4) Gerasimos
Aug 10, 2012 (9 3/4) Gerasimos rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Full with beautiful photos, illustrations, information, interviews and details about how the story got transferred from the page to the big screen. It brought to me the exact same feelings that I had while I was reading the book and I was watching the movie for the first time. Twilight Saga is a book series that will stay in my heart forever, there is no doubt about that. If you are a fan of the books and the movies, this is a must have.
Jen at Reading Lark
Far too technical in places (splines?!) but overall quite enjoyable.

Tellingly, the bits I liked best were about the characters (specifically creating Jasper & Rosalie history). It felt odd reading a non-fiction book, but it was ok and the pictures were great!

Funny how it colors your viewing of the movie though...
Ellen
Jun 11, 2010 Ellen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-reads
Another great movie companion for the Twilight saga. There are lots of beautiful pictures and in-depth details of the workings involved behind the scenes, including cast interviews. The films, as well as the books, may have their faults but you can't doubt all the work that goes into the saga to keep the world alive for the fans.
Jenny (Jen & Mel's Book Nook)
I didn't like this movie companion quite as much as the previous two, but that is probably mostly due to the fact that Eclipse is not my favourite book of the series. To me, the content of this book just wasn't as interesting and there were parts that I skimmed over because I had no interest on those topics.
Tam Cooke
Sep 23, 2011 Tam Cooke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book very interesting. It gives fans of the twilight movies a very good insight of the locations they used. How and why they shot where they did.

How the experiance was for the actors who played the carictors in the scenes they played in the movie on set via interviews. I love this book and the pictures they chose from the movie are really nice
Inma
Jan 17, 2012 Inma rated it really liked it
Nos desvela los entresijos del rodaje de la tercera película de la saga, con declaraciones del director, guionista...y de los tres protagonistas. La novedad con respecto a los anteriores libros de las películas es que incluye unas pequeñas entrevistas con los actores que encarnan a los Cullen y a Victoria.
Kaycee9965 Cee
Jul 19, 2014 Kaycee9965 Cee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The series was perfect. Disregarding all the negative hate that everyone spreads when they WATCHED THE MOVIE and haven't READ THE BOOK. Rumors spread hate, but if you actually take your time to read the series, it's ultimately beautiful- I loved it! I read it in 6th grade. This book has future and hope. You won't regret reading it
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Αν είσαι fan της σειράς της Meyer, αλλά και των κινηματογραφικών της μεταφορών παράλληλα, είναι ένας οδηγός που αξίζει να τον έχεις λόγω συναισθηματικής και συλλεκτικής αξίας. Αρκετά προσεγμένος, αν και θα μπορούσε να έχει περισσότερο φωτογραφικό υλικό και λιγότερα λόγια, που μπορείς όμως να ζήσεις και χωρίς αυτόν.
Amanda
Jul 10, 2010 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of great pictures, and it was cool to learn more of the behind-the-scenes aspects of the movie, but it's impossible to give this book all 5 stars considering it refers to the "tent scene" as the "sleeping bag scene"!!
Amanda
Jun 20, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
This is just a pictorial guide so to speak of the movie Eclipse...there are a few behind the scenes things that were interesting but nothing really wowing in it.
If you like the movie and love the actors you will love this because it has some great shots of the cast while working on the film.
Nina Life of a Bookworm
Apr 19, 2011 Nina Life of a Bookworm rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own
bas volim procitat sto se sve to dogada iza filma. Vidim da svo to stvaranje zapravo uopce nije jednostavno nego se ima puno posla... Sever je naravno i ovaj put odradio fantastican prevoditeljski posao. Go Sever, go :D
Dee-Ann
Aug 08, 2010 Dee-Ann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found it fascinating reading about the tricks with makeup, costumes, set design and the constant challenge of the weather. It would have been good if there were some interviews with the main actors and the author. I loved the photos, especially those showing the internal sets.
Kristin
-The technical side of building the wolves, and the part about Jasper's history bored me.
+Learning about the intense fighting scenes was great! I love how the mountain scenes were all on a stage set.
+Great cast interviews.
Download New Movies 1 1 Dec 06, 2016 03:37AM
Best thing? 1 1 Oct 14, 2014 02:18PM
  • The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (Twilight, #4.5)
  • Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)
  • Twilight Director's Notebook : The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
  • Twilight and Philosophy: Vampires, Vegetarians, and the Pursuit of Immortality
  • Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures
  • Love You to Death: The Unofficial Companion to The Vampire Diaries
  • The Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series
  • Twilight and History
  • Love Bites: The Unofficial Saga of Twilight
  • Bella Should Have Dumped Edward: Controversial Views on the Twilight Series
  • Vampire Academy Box Set (Vampire Academy, #1-4)
  • The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • Night World: The Ultimate Fan Guide
  • The Morganville Vampires, Volume 3 (The Morganville Vampires, #5-6)
  • The Immortals Boxed Set (The Immortals, #1-3)
  • Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed / Hunted (House of Night #1-5)
  • Robert Pattinson: True Love Never Dies
61939
Mark Cotta Vaz is the author of over twenty-one books, including four New York Times bestsellers. His recent works include Mythic Vision: The Making of Eragon, The Spirit: The Movie Visual Companion, and the biography Living Dangerously: The Adventures of Merian C. Cooper, Creator of King Kong, which was a Los Angeles Times bestseller.
More about Mark Cotta Vaz...

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (4 books)
  • Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion
  • New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #2)
  • The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #4)

“【加拿大毕业证书】TRU毕业证书【Q\微744043126】办理汤姆逊大学毕业证书TRU学位证书成绩单Thompson Rivers University
【加拿大毕业证书】TRU毕业证书【Q\微744043126】办理汤姆逊大学毕业证书TRU学位证书成绩单Thompson Rivers University
【加拿大毕业证书】TRU毕业证书【Q\微744043126】办理汤姆逊大学毕业证书TRU学位证书成绩单Thompson Rivers University办理加拿大毕业证成绩单,加拿大文凭,录取通知书,Offer,在读证明等教育部学历学位认证,信誉可靠!!
qq/微信:744043126,英华国际教育留学回国服务中心:实体公司,注册经营,行业标杆,精益求精!
专注加拿大地区,为加拿大留学肄业生提供以下服务:
一:毕业证书等全套精品材料,从防伪到印刷,水印底纹到钢印烫金。
二:真实使馆认证(即留学人员回国证明),使馆存档可查。
三:真实教育部学历认证录取通知书,教育部存档,教育部留服官网100%存档永久可查。
四:留信认证,全国留学生信息服务网站永久可查。
一:回国证明的用途:
《留学回国人员证明》是留学人员在国内证明留学身份、联系工作、创办企业、落转户口、申请国内各类基金等必备的材料。留学人员持有此证明还可以享受购买国产汽车免税等多项优惠政策。
二:教育部学历认证录取通知书的用途:
如果您计划在国内发展,那么国内教育部学历认证录取通知书是必不可少的。事业性用人单位如银行,国企,公务员,在您应聘时都会需要您提供这个认证。加拿大学历教育部认证所需资料众多且烦琐,所有材料您都必须提供原件,我们凭借丰富的经验,帮您快速整合材料,让您少走弯路。
敬告:面对网上有些不良个人中介,真实教育部认证故意虚假报价,毕业证、成绩单却报价很高,挖坑骗留学学生做和原版差异很大的毕业证和成绩单,却不做认证,欺骗广大留学生,请多留心!时请电话联系,或者视频看下对方的办公环境,实力,选择实体公司,以防被骗!
诚招代理:本公司诚聘当地代理人员,如果您是在当地从事留学生服务相关行业的,或者是正在留学的朋友,有兴趣做代理,都可以联系我们,合作共赢,共创未来!