A Dream Forbidden (Lilith Mercury Werewolf Hunter, #5)

A Dream Forbidden (Lilith Mercury Werewolf Hunter #5)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Lilith's life is starting to work out for a change. Her relationship with alpha werewolf Marco is going great. There's only one problem: Dracula is dying. Not from lack of blood, but for her love. Dracula would never ask Lilith to risk her happiness for him and so he suffers in silence. That is until Lilith finds out. She must come to terms with her feelings for Dracula an...more
Published (first published June 1st 2010)

Jenny
**Spoiler Alert**

This book was ok. I would give it a 2.5 stars. I thought it was ok but there were a few parts that I actually enjoyed reading.

This series has a great plot. There are various characters that are very different and enter at random times in the book. Overall I really liked the series even though the main character (Lilith) is a bit annoying and the author is extremely repetitive in her story telling.

I don't understand Lilith's crazy attraction towards Dracula. Seems like she just...more
Jessica Weissenburger
**For the first five Lilith Mercury books**

The story progression is a tad on the slow side for these books and I've found it a tad bit annoying that all these guys have such obvious love for this woman. It's a lot like a Mary-Sue character in that regard, especially since her power is only growing from book to book.

Aside from those two things, these books have quickly grown into a favorite. I love humor and the characters are just amazing. I find it easy to follow the story progression and the P...more
Tia
I'm glad this series isn't over with, however I am annoyed about the times between novels. This was another great novel and I'm kind of glad that Alfred made and appearance. As for Marco, I find him being selfish is some ways and the passion that Marco and Lilith once shared has gone to the dogs and possibly vampire. I really want the next novel now!
Heather Fortman
Heather Fortman marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Jasmine Merriweather
Jasmine Merriweather marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Fljayhawker
Fljayhawker marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Anny Reed
Anny Reed marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Alan Ferkinhoff
Alan Ferkinhoff marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Karen Berzins
Karen Berzins marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Jennifer Appleton
Jennifer Appleton marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Jael
Jael marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I write what I enjoy in the hopes that others will enjoy it as well. I've always been drawn to the macabre. Vampires, werewolves, you name it.

I've never written about the paranormal because it's popular. I do it because that's what I'm interested in. If the vampire fad ever passes, I'll still be sitting here in my Dracula cape, getting my fang on.
More about Tracey H. Kitts...
Eternally Yours Vampire Menage Collection (3 Books) Bitten Sex Symbol Red (Lilith Mercury Werewolf Hunter, #1) Frank and The Werewolf Tamer