Start by marking “Reiko The Zombie Shop (Volume 6)” as Want to Read:
Reiko The Zombie Shop (Volume 6)

Reiko The Zombie Shop (Volume 6)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The rip and slash horror action gets nastier in this installment of Reiko the Zombie Shop! This time Reiko faces off against a cabal of new super zombies brought together by a mysterious new necromancer, a young man with the power to rob Reiko of her "gift" and who may be the greatest threat she’s ever faced!
Published April 10th 2007 by Dark Horse Manga (first published January 4th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Reiko The Zombie Shop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reiko The Zombie Shop

Steve
Entertaining. I particularly enjoyed the characters disposition towards being paid for her efforts - this is quite different to the usual heroine model.

The second and half the third volume are more traditional in their good vs evil plot, and then it wanders in and out - pretty randomly.

I want a Puripon.
Kiki Durney
Definitely gory, violent, and satanic. If you're into that sort of thing, this manga won't disappoint. Also, the classic manga female stereotypes apply (school girl, big boobs, short skirts, super strong and ultra intelligent). I gave it a three only because it is what it is, and doesn't try to be anything else. I can respect that. The author picked the theme he wanted and went with it, lol. Not my particular cup of coffee though; I drink it black but not this black.
Guri Here
Guri Here is currently reading it
Jun 19, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
MFCOMMAND
MFCOMMAND marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Shane
Shane added it
Oct 30, 2014
Vikki
Vikki marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Sage
Sage marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Sarah added it
Mar 01, 2014
Tina
Tina added it
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 2 Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 3 Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 4 Reiko The Zombie Shop, Volume 5 Reiko The Zombie Shop 6