Start by marking “Complete Painting And Drawing Handbook (Dk)” as Want to Read:
Complete Painting And Drawing Handbook (Dk)

Complete Painting And Drawing Handbook (Dk)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Previously published in four separate volumes.
Published December 1st 2009 by DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley) (first published October 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Complete Painting And Drawing Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complete Painting And Drawing Handbook

Josephine Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
This book covers nearly everything I want to know. I never took anything art classes beyond the basic high school level, but love art and consider myself moderately talented. (No genius, nothing worth pursuing, but I enjoy it.)

The guides are clear, good to follow, and allow you to deviate without going crazy because you haven't painted by the same numbers.

The things I wish this omnibus covered? Field-painting, and other outdoors problems you might encounter.

Although--I don't know how this book w
Freda Labianca
I grabbed the book to see if I had any skill. Turns out I might. Thanks to this book, I have learned to go from a doodler to an amateur artist. For everyone, no matter what age, this book teaches you with clear instruction and illustrations how to better your craft. Many techniques used and shown.
Marie
Complete Painting and Drawing Handbook is divided into four distinct sections: drawing, watercolour, acrylics, and oil painting. Originally published as four separate titles, this book is a comprehensive guide to these art mediums.

I love this book. It's presented in a workshop format that allows the reader/artist to work on pieces dealing with certain fundamentals, techniques and methods. It uses excellent and varied examples when explaining certain art subjects. The step by step instructions f
Fábio Graça
Fábio Graça marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Rperry
Rperry marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Alessandra Talabong
Alessandra Talabong marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
John
John marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Satu
Satu marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Walaa Abd el latif
Walaa Abd el latif marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Kees
Kees marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Poornima Iyer
Poornima Iyer marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Suhaalshair
Suhaalshair marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Disn
Disn marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2013
Sholeh.K.
Sholeh.K. marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Meenakshi Payyappalli
Meenakshi Payyappalli marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Sarah O'Neill
Sarah O'Neill marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Kittyjo Pierce
Kittyjo Pierce marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Cassie
Cassie added it
Dec 21, 2012
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2012
The Dating Game The Artist's Sketchbook: Learn from the Professionals the Art of Effective Sketching Drawing Workshop Life Drawing Class: A Comprehensive Course in Figure Drawing The Artist's Sketchbook