Start by marking “Praying God's Word Day by Day” as Want to Read:
Praying God's Word Day by Day

Praying God's Word Day by Day

"Praying GodOCOs Word" is author Beth MooreOCOs best-selling release to date. A landmark book among women and men, it continues to serve readers in tearing down strongholds by captivating our minds with the knowledge of God (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

Now, the perennial favorite is available in a convenient day-by-day reading format as Beth encourages readers to seek the mind o
Unknown Binding, 388 pages
Published May 27th 2014 by Not Avail (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Praying God's Word Day by Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Praying God's Word Day by Day

Debbie
Aug 10, 2009 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Praying God's Word Day-By-Day is an excellent Scripture-focused devotional. It has a quick devotional thought at the top of the page followed by a prayer using Bible verses. Though the prayers won't always apply to you on that day (though most are general enough that they do), they are still wonderful reminders of God's faithfulness and power. I'd highly recommend this book to any Christian.
Raelee Carpenter
Jan 19, 2015 Raelee Carpenter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Day by Day Encouragement

A great collection of day by day moments of faith and hope closely inspired by God's Word. Recommended for those who want to strengthen their faith and live boldly.
Debbie Phillips
Jan 23, 2014 Debbie Phillips rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Christians - Middle school to adult
I read Praying God's Word in 2013, I enjoyed it very much. Every day in 2014 I read this devotional and Near to the Heart of God. It's theme: “Praying Scripture to Overcome Strongholds” (from the introduction). Some of the prayers are ok, some are GREAT... here is one of my favorites from the year...

“God does not love us less when he gives us fewer evidences. He simply desires to grow us up and teach us to walk by faith.
Lord, according to Your Word, hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a
Rachel
May 18, 2014 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fantastic book to really pray through scripture. It's an awesome way to really align with the Word in your prayers. I like that she titles it with a little quote of her own, then shares an entirely Biblical prayer. It's a nice devotional to have (and the cover is so serene, to boot!)
Tammy Jones
Jun 26, 2015 Tammy Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent daily devotional

Each day's brief reading begins with an encouraging inspiring thought. Following are two to three short paragraphs containing scriptures written in the form of prayers. The reader will be encouraged and uplifted each day as they read and pray God's word.
Melody
Dec 31, 2016 Melody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: theology
This book helped boost my prayer life because it focused on praying Scripture. Got me out of a prayer rut. Looking forward to reading the Blue Book in 2017 and continuing to strengthen prayer life.
Michelle
Dec 29, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-books-read
A daily prayer guide. I actually felt I got much more out of this book than its companion book.
Green
Dec 31, 2014 Green rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!

Beth Moore has done it again! God has greatly used her to relate with us & teach us wonderful things from the Lord- I will read this every year!
Billie Saunders
Dec 14, 2014 Billie Saunders rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Important

I really enjoyed the short concise prayers to help help jumpstart my devotional time. Well worth the time and money.
Kel
Jan 02, 2017 Kel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
Great daily devotional. Thought-provoking and yet affirming.
Claire Threatt
Jan 01, 2016 Claire Threatt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great devotional

Worth it if you want to pray over God's Word every day with specific subjects. I'll probably use it every other year.
Michele
Jul 30, 2014 Michele rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love praying the scriptures! I read this book at night before bed and it was a great way to end the day~with God's word.
Jirah Mae
Jul 12, 2016 Jirah Mae rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Used this one together with Moore's Believing God Day by Day two years ago as my devotional, and man, it really bolstered my understanding and love for God's word.
Candice
Oct 15, 2014 Candice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It gave me the opportunity to practice praying God's word, which I believe is how we should pray as often as possible.
Kim
Jun 20, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: devotional
What an awesome year of devotions with prayers packed with scripture! I love Beth Moore and her love for and knowledge of scripture shows in her writings, as it does in this book.
Sheral Henderson
Excellent!!
Denise
A good daily devotional that gives scriptural references for her writing. I plan to re-read it this year.
Timothy E West
Jan 21, 2015 Timothy E West rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring Devotional

Inspiration to start each day. Enjoyed reading the scripture and thoughts of the author . Beth Moore gives an interpretation to God's word.
Jennette
Jan 06, 2015 Jennette marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
kindle
Mickey Hendrix
Mickey Hendrix rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2015
Tina  Roper
Tina Roper rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
Tara Doleshal
Tara Doleshal rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2016
Kat
Kat rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Ladean Smith
Ladean Smith rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Joy Bitlet
Joy Bitlet rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2017
Lita Cope bledsoe
Lita Cope bledsoe rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2015
Berkeley Gardner
Berkeley Gardner rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2014
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
britton t sharp
britton t sharp rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2014
  • Near To The heart Of God
  • A Confident Heart Devotional: 60 Days to Stop Doubting Yourself
  • Designed for Devotion: A 365-Day Journey from Genesis to Revelation
  • Church Zero: Raising 1st Century Churches out of the Ashes of the 21st Century Church
  • Everyday Prayers: 365 Days to a Gospel-Centered Faith
  • When God Breaks Your Heart: Choosing Hope in the Midst of Faith-Shattering Circumstances
  • Saved Without A Doubt: Being Sure of Your Salvation
  • Deeper into the Word: Reflections on 100 Words From the New Testament
  • Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God: Old Testament
  • Closer: Devotions to Draw Couples Together
  • Invitation to the Jesus Life: Experiments in Christlikeness
  • Love is a Verb Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations to Bring Love Alive
  • Relentless Love: Unfolding God's Passion, Presence, & Glory
  • A Method for Prayer: Freedom in the face of God

FROM THE AUTHOR'S WEB PAGE: Beth founded Living Proof Ministries in 1994 with the purpose of teaching women how to love and live on God’s Word. She has written numerous books and Bible studies, including Breaking Free, Believing God, and When Godly People Do Ungodly Things, that have been read by women of all ag
More about Beth Moore...

“THE GIANT STEP IN THE WALK OF FAITH IS THE ONE WE TAKE WHEN WE DECIDE GOD NO LONGER IS A PART OF OUR LIVES. HE IS OUR LIFE.” 4 likes
“CHRIST ISN'T ASKING US TO BELIEVE IN OUR ABILITY TO EXERCISE UNWAVERING FAITH. HE IS ASKING US TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS ABLE.” 1 likes