Start by marking “The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald: A Comprehensive Photographic Record” as Want to Read:
The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald: A Comprehensive Photographic Record

The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald: A Comprehensive Photographic Record

Lee Harvey Oswald remains one of the most enigmatic figures in American history. Despite numberous explorations of Oswald and his motives, not the least of which is the mammoth Warren Commission Report, Oswald's life remains shrouded in mystery and few of the questions about Oswald have been satisfactorily answered.

In 'The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald: A Comprehensive Phot
Published 1995 by Penguin Studio

To ask other readers questions about The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald

JFK and the Unspeakable by James W. DouglassOn the Trail of the Assassins by Jim GarrisonPlausible Denial by Mark LaneHigh Treason by Robert J. GrodenRush to Judgment by Mark Lane
Best Books about JFK
16th out of 67 books — 26 voters
Killing Kennedy by Bill O'ReillyCrossfire by Jim MarrsReclaiming History by Vincent BugliosiJFK and the Unspeakable by James W. DouglassDead Wrong by Richard Belzer
The JFK Challenge
28th out of 42 books — 43 voters

More lists with this book...

Gerry
Jan 01, 2013 Gerry rated it it was amazing
The author states that as early as two weeks after the death of President Kennedy 52% of the American people already believed that the assassination was the result of a conspiracy. And he adds that in the years that followed, the figure has grown to well over 90%. All I can say is that if the other 10% of the population read this book the figure could well go up to 99%, if not 100%.

Comprehensive is an apt word in the sub-title of the book for it covers Lee Harvey Oswald's life from cradle to gra
Pete daPixie
Sep 07, 2014 Pete daPixie rated it really liked it
I first read this book from the local library over a decade ago. Recently I purchased my own copy and have re-read this fine book. Sub titled 'A Comprehensive Photographic Record' and containing over six hundred pictures, Groden also provides factual information that is of interest and not found in other studies. I so enjoyed re-reading this I upped my original star rating from 3 to 4.
'The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald' and the companion 'The Killing of a President' are both must haves on any 'co
Cinderelly's Print Shop
Amazing photos and a wealth of information about Lee Harvey Oswald. Extensive research was taken in the creation of this book. Robert Groden, I can't wait to read your upcoming masterpiece.

Thank you for having the guts to turn down the museum. Thank you for finding out the truth about Lee Harvey Oswald and how he is not the lone nut that the Government and Media have portrayed him to be.
Sharon
Feb 06, 2013 Sharon rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I wonder what our children are being taught. Late 60's this was far from what we were being taught. I am glad that this is one of the books I took the time to read!
Kathi Jackson
Apr 30, 2014 Kathi Jackson rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book for fans of Oswald. I think it and "Lee and Me" are probably all you need.
Duncan Macdonald
Mar 19, 2016 Duncan Macdonald rated it it was amazing
Easy read. Learned some new things about Lee Oswald and was introduced to some new characters I had not heard of before reading this book. Bob Groden's book was recommended to me by Judyth Vary Baker, the author of Me & Lee; How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald. Great collection of photos in this book as well. As I purchased an autographed first edition of the work I am even more satisfied. Very good book.
Jeff
Mar 03, 2016 Jeff rated it really liked it
It's true that in our times, with excellent photographic libraries available online, there isn't so much need for a 1995 coffee-table-style book about Oswald. In fact it ends up serving as a nice overview of the assassination, Oswald-centric but still covering a lot of scope.

Rob
Aug 11, 2013 Rob rated it liked it
Mostly interesting for the large number of photographs. The text repeats most of the blatantly false "evidence" for conspiracy that has been floating around for years.
Carla Leonard
Carla Leonard rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2013
Erin Hughes
Erin Hughes rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2014
Curt Jester
Curt Jester rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2013
Joe
Joe rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2010
Franquis Vegas
Franquis Vegas rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Jeff
Jeff rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2013
Jeff Mohr
Jeff Mohr rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2013
David
David rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2013
Donald
Donald rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2010
Babalon
Babalon rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2011
Gaynor Kaiser
Gaynor Kaiser rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2013
Joshua
Joshua rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2013
Greg Deveney
Greg Deveney rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2009
Dpreid
Dpreid rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2013
J.L. Pattison
J.L. Pattison rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2015
Devadutta Das
Devadutta Das rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Jen Padgett Bohle
Jen Padgett Bohle rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2011
Joshua Van Dereck
Joshua Van Dereck rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2015
Ronald
Ronald rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Carmine Savastano
Carmine Savastano rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2016
David Brooks
David Brooks rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2012