Start by marking “Isn't It about Time?: How to Stop Putting Things Off and Get on with Your Life” as Want to Read:
Isn't It about Time?: How to Stop Putting Things Off and Get on with Your Life

Isn't It about Time?: How to Stop Putting Things Off and Get on with Your Life

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  1 review
Do you procrastinate? Find yourself putting things off until tomorrow -later-this year, next year, sometime, never? Andrea Perry describes how we need to develop trust in our abilities to follow our own logic into satisfying action, and how procrastination is a strategy to compensate for significant gaps in this process.
Published February 1st 2002 by Worth Publishers (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Isn't It about Time?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isn't It about Time?

Levent Bayindir
Although i am at the first quarter of the book, i could not resist the desire to write a review. This is book is really interesting. It is more than a procrastination book, it is a procrastination philosophy.

The framework used to describe the view on procrastination investigate the behavior of human and shows how we learn to procrastinate in different phases of this framework of doing things.

I was not expecting such a broad view from a procrastination book. I dont know how i will feel at the end
Michael Betts
Michael Betts is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2015
Tim G
Tim G marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Jemika
Jemika marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
c a p e  i c o n i c
c a p e i c o n i c marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Nena Mageira
Nena Mageira marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Joy
Joy added it
Jun 01, 2013
Shriya
Shriya marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
John
John marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2010
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2010
D.
D. added it
Oct 02, 2009
The Bicklebys' Birdbath Here's What You Do When You Can't Find Your Shoe: (Ingenious Inventions for Pesky Problems) The Snack Smasher: And Other Reasons Why It's Not My Fault The Little Book Of Procrastination Claustrophobia: Bringing the Fear of Enclosed Spaces Into the Open