The Silent Empire

The Silent Empire

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Within the Dream, telepaths known as the Silent speak freely across the void. Time, distance, and species are no barrier to them.

Unfortunately, this makes the Silent very valuable. It makes them slaves.

The Children of Irfan are a monastic order dedicated to finding enslaved Silent, freeing them, and bringing them back to their home base on the planet Bellerophon. Kendi Wea...more
Published (first published February 9th 2010)

Philip
This series was entirely too short, having only four books. I really enjoyed this series and read it in less than a week, as I couldn't put it down. Of the four, I recall enjoying the first couple (Nightmare and Dreamer) more than the latter two, but I still liked all of them a lot.

The characters are all very likable - except for the villains, of course - and a lot of the series is rather predictable/expected, but the writing was engaging and I'm totally in love with Ben.

It's been a while since...more
Silke
Silke is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
The Doomsday Vault (Clockwork Empire, #1) Dreamer (The Silent Empire, #1) The Impossible Cube (Clockwork Empire, #2) Nightmare (The Silent Empire, #2) Trickster (The Silent Empire, #3)