Start by marking “High Heels, Honey Lips, & White Powder: The Tales & Salvation of a Proverbs 5 Woman” as Want to Read:

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The tragedies of my yesterdays are now the sermons I preach, the lessons I share, and the memories that have caused me to lay down the stones that I used to carry. Rose 'Maria McCarthy' Anding was trapped in a life of addiction, crime, sex, violence, and homelessness for over twenty-five years. Her life turned on an axis of High Heels, Honey Lips, and White Powder. During ...more
Published August 10th 2010 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about High Heels, Honey Lips, & White Powder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Heels, Honey Lips, & White Powder

Rachel Knight
This book was just okay. She has a great testimony, but the book isn't very well-written. She needed someone to collaborate with her, not just an editor to check for grammatical errors, to make her story flow better. I had the opportunity to hear her speak (and she signed my book) and she is a much better speaker than author.
Babs
This book was interesting to say the least. The books takes you through some dark, rough times the author went through in her life. She comes through everything to make herself stronger.
Nascha
Nascha marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014