Start by marking “Colloquia Personarum (Lingua Latina per se Illustrata)” as Want to Read:
Colloquia Personarum (Lingua Latina per se Illustrata)

Colloquia Personarum (Lingua Latina per se Illustrata)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  5 reviews
An illustrated collection of supplementary texts, mostly dialogue. To be used in the first year. There is one colloquium matching each of Chapters 1-24, Part I, Familia Romana. Focus now publishes this title in the U.S. and the ISBN and cover have changed, but the interior of the book remains the same.
Published 2005 by Focus (first published December 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Colloquia Personarum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colloquia Personarum

Christopher
All of these characters have a special place in my heart.
Dave Maddock
This is a companion reader to the first 24 chapters of Lingua Latina I: Familia Romana. Each Colloquium is graded to the level of the Familia chapter and expands on the various story lines of that book. As such, it can't really stand on its own, but is still a great supplement.

I think it is most useful as a double-check that you understood everything from the Lingua Latina chapter. After I had studied the chapter, listened to the recording, and worked through all the exercises, the last thing I
Brian
Very often fun, often completely tacked on to the main book, but good practice all the way through. I loved the ending with Diodorus and Symmachus. Hilarious view of truly depressing philosophies.
H
Charming companion to Lingua Latina. However, only goes to Chapter XXIV. Is there something wrong with my edition?
Leila
Jan 15, 2009 Leila marked it as to-read
Using alongside Latin Book One: Language, Literature, and Life by Scott and Horn for reading practice.
Dame
Dame marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Uriel Pitalúa peña
Uriel Pitalúa peña marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Daniel Lyons
Daniel Lyons marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Ciarán Ó Ceallaigh
Ciarán Ó Ceallaigh is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2014
Ed Ed
Ed Ed marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Farman
Farman is currently reading it
Nov 11, 2014
Nina Madsen
Nina Madsen is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2014
Mišo Chňupa
Mišo Chňupa is currently reading it
Jul 31, 2014
Vince Mulhollon
Vince Mulhollon marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Fr. Jacob Straub
Fr. Jacob Straub marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Weston
Weston marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Devin
Devin marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Elena
Elena is currently reading it
Aug 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars I: Familia Romana (Pt. 1) Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars II: Roma Aeterna Lingua Latina per se Illustrata: Pars I: Exercitia Latina I Lingua Latina: Caesaris: Commentarii De Bello Gallico I (partial), IV, V Sermones Romani (Lingua Latina per se Illustrata)