Start by marking “Psychic Healing: Using the Tools of a Medium to Cure Whatever Ails You” as Want to Read:
Psychic Healing: Using the Tools of a Medium to Cure Whatever Ails You

Psychic Healing: Using the Tools of a Medium to Cure Whatever Ails You

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  14 reviews

Sylvia Browne now gives us a marvelous book on self-healing. Largely made up of actual research trance transcripts from her guides, this book is a must for those who have chronic physical problems but who cannot find relief from conventional medicine. It’s not meant to replace this type of treatment, though, but to augment it. Sylvia also discusses her innovative and prove

Published March 17th 2009 by Hay House, Inc. (first published February 28th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Psychic Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Psychic Healing

Naomi
A wonderful and surprising read. It has gotten me talking out loud and changing how I speak to myself. I can see the power of 'will' is a strong and underused tool for the self. I have read some interesting dialogue that was thought provoking and has me talking to my body. I have to say it really works! I am glad I happened to come across this read. It is not a read for everyone, I will warn.
Debbie Evancic
This book caught my eye at Borders because Sylvia writes about healing ourselves. She says we should speak to ourselves out loud and tell our bodies to heal. Sylvia says we all need to stay away from negativity in any form and she encourages us to meditate, using the "Star Technique", which is mentally applying a Star patch to any area that needs healing. Although I have not been in contact with my "spirit guides", as Sylvia has, I would like to agree with her beliefs in reincarnation. Sylvia be...more
Heidi Wiechert
This was interesting but I didn't enjoy it as much as some of her books about the Other Side. I felt like her guides are less in touch with our reality and more in tune with theirs, so even tho she does give some solid advice on healing oneself from various ailments and not to exclude western medicine entirely... it still felt a little off. Her visualization meditation of the silver star seems like it could be useful as a tool for utilizing the mind in the healing process and her thoughts on a p...more
This was an easy and interesting read. This book was really informative and had a lot of interesting bits of information that you have nothing to lose if you try the exercises and find they don't work for you. It is a reminder how negative thoughts and programming from society and yourself can adversely affect your health and possibly create what you don't want to happen. Before I give this book back I will definitely be writing a few things down and giving them a try.
Polly
Some great reminders in controlling ones' self through "mind over matter" and the use of willpower...creating and healing self from deep within, plus actively participating in taking physical care of our bodies. I found some very interesting and intriguing ideas along with several I've already known about from other sources.

Some of the things presented may seem a bit "far-fetched", but overall, it is a worthwhile and useful presentation.
Rebecca
Awesome book. I bookmarked a bunch of pages for future reference. It is all about how the mind can heal the body. If you have problems with something you should talk to that part of the body and heal yourself. I think I was able to do that with my back in the past and will continue to do that in the future.
Mandy Huot
Very good book...although the title is Psychic Healing, the book focuses more on ones ability to heal yourself through prayer, meditation or whatever you believe in. It talks about how we can go back into our minds and heal ourselves from any past hurts and experiences. Great book!
Vidya
An eye-opener on holistic healing approach. The author has a lucid writing style that takes us gradually into the aspects of mental and emotional healing - read "happiness & pursuit of life" and its contribution in our overall health and quality of life.
Erik Weingardt
Not a bad book. It has a lot of good info, but I was already knowledgeable about all of this and it was very repetitive for me. Good info if you have never understood this type of healing though.
Laurie
Practical tips on healing. Talking to your body and taking control of your health. I liked the insights from her guides.
Kathy Guilbert
Very helpful book. I love reading what Sylvia Browne writes. Looking forward to using her tips, though I'm basically healthy.
Becky
It's amazing the power one person can have with the words they can say. They mind is a very powerful tool.
Bill & Helene
good Sylivia stuff
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Stephanie Line
Stephanie Line marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
AnnieWell
AnnieWell marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Mika Borgen
Mika Borgen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Rosanne Podmore
Rosanne Podmore marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sylvia Browne is a number one New York Times–bestselling author and world-famous psychic. She has appeared regularly on The Montel Williams Show and Larry King Live and has made countless other media and public appearances. She is also the founder of a church, the Society of Novus Spiritus, which will celebrate its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2011.
More about Sylvia Browne...
The Other Side and Back Life on the Other Side: A Psychic's Tour of the Afterlife Past Lives, Future Healing Secrets & Mysteries of the World Adventures of a Psychic: The Fascinating and Inspiring True-Life Story of One of America's Most Successful Clairvoyants