Start by marking “Sing Your Pleasure” as Want to Read:
Sing Your Pleasure

Sing Your Pleasure (Love in the Limelight #2)

Charlene Quinn can't believe her luck when she lands a major contract with L.A.'s hottest record label. Even more thrilling, she'll be laying down tracks with none other than Akil Hutton in his private Miami recording studio. Despite Akil's gruff, take-no-prisoners attitude, Charlene is powerfully attracted to the driven music producer. She never dreams the feeling's mutua
Published September 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Sing Your Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sing Your Pleasure

Dorel
Jun 07, 2015 Dorel rated it liked it
This is the 1st book I read by A.C. Arthur. I liked this book's story line. I liked the surprises in this story. I liked how Charlene pursed her dreams & stayed true to herself. I felt sorry for Akil. I liked the ending. I would check out other books by Ms. Arthur
Patricia Solla
Interesting story of a young woman whose family is in the limelight but she's not. When she gets discovered things begin to heat up when she gets together with a record producer to make an album (after being discovered at a karaoke bar). The character developement is good. We learn a lot about the lives of these two people.
Connie
This is a sweet romance about famous record-producer, Akil and shy singer, Charlene. Too bad, the story really focused on Charlene's weight way too much. The secrets in Akil's life were much more interesting than how much Charlene weighed.
Niara
Dec 07, 2010 Niara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
its a good book its about a singer who find her love .. as she going around the world. but i need to finish this book
Tigger
Mar 23, 2017 Tigger rated it liked it

Loved it for the second time1
Beverly
Dec 19, 2010 Beverly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I enjoyed reading the journey of Charlene and Akil falling in love with each other and helping each other through the demons of their past.

Music producer Akil knew their was something special about Charlene when he first met her, but because he reminded him too much of his past, he was going to keep their relationship on a professional level.
Charlene does not like being in the limeight despite having a wonderful voice because she does not want anyone looking and making fun of her because she is
Grace Augustine
Jan 14, 2015 Grace Augustine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sing Your Pleasure

I was introduced to A C Arthur through her Donovan Series those are great stories and this on is right up there with them. You will love the characters Charlene and Akil she had a wonderful voice and was encouraged to sing at a karaoke club by her friend Rachel (this begins in Star of His Heart) she gets a contract goes to Miami and meets record producer Akil of course they fall in love. This story has a little intrigue through the story and has a surprising and wonderful end.
Marilyn Diamond
Oct 27, 2014 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want to meet a Akil Hutton! Where they at? Where they at? I could imagine him and Jason's behind are fine.
Charlene girl.... sang mama and don't worry about the weight! We try to live up to other's expectations an fail ourselves.
This was a great read. I know Sofia about to come out with a book with Ramell. I can feel it.
Shawnette
Aug 09, 2010 Shawnette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Akil and Charlene's journey to love made me want to BURST out in song...it's another SENSUAL read by A.C. Arthur...and after the brief and INTENSE peek at Sophia & Ram; I'm hoping she won't leave us hanging...lol...sounds like that would be a SCORCHING combination ;-)
Karen
Jun 04, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-c-arthur
This was an awesome story and the "Love in the Limelight" series was awesome as well. All four stories in this series offered heart-wrenching loves stories...all in my opinion are considered MUST READS!
Chelsea
Jun 09, 2013 Chelsea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-c-arthur
Nice Read! Both Akil and Charlene are able to find themselves in one another in this dynamic plot! Now that I have finally completed the limelight series, I'm hooked and look forward to purchasing this set.
La-Tessa Montgomery
Aug 16, 2011 La-Tessa Montgomery rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
**rating 4.5***
The reason I love reading romance, finished this one in 2 hours. A great quick read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love in the Limelight
Danyell Legaux
Jan 24, 2016 Danyell Legaux rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading about Charlene and Akil. I was glad to he was able to finally let go of what happened in his past so that he could move on with his life without the guilt.
Kyra Gates
Mar 28, 2012 Kyra Gates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Posted review with nook
Erica
Erica rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Andrea Brooks
Andrea Brooks rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Meme Robinson
Meme Robinson rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2014
Keneshia Raine
Keneshia Raine rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2015
iomai
iomai rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2011
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2012
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Iyana
Iyana rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2012
Vickie
Vickie rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2011
Lucinda
Lucinda rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2017
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
julia
julia rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2017
karen collins-powell
karen collins-powell rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2017
D Webb
D Webb rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2015
Eleanor
Eleanor rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • Lovers Premiere
  • Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)
  • Touch of Heaven (St. James Sisters #1; Mayne Attraction #1)
  • Way to Her Heart
  • The Laird of Stonehaven
  • Her Perfect Candidate
  • Star of His Heart
  • Before the Dawn
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

Love in the Limelight (4 books)
  • Star of His Heart