Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A

Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  138 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Different blood types mean different body chemistry. Carry this guide with you to the grocery store, restaurants, even on vacation to avoid putting on those extra pounds, or getting sick from eating the wrong thing. You'll never have to be without Dr. D'Adamo's reassuring guidance again. Inside you will find complete listings of what's right for Type A in the following cat...more
Published June 2006 by Bhuana Ilmu Populer (first published December 31st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A

Shannon Easter
I'm attempting to incorporate the Eat Right for Your Type diet into my life, but obviously it's tough to completely go from eating meats to no meats. I'm definitely making better decisions though and I can tell a difference in how I feel when I eat something good for me versus something from my avoid list. Another thing is that mostly what's on my avoid list, I'm also allergic to (not like life or death allergic, but allergic according to my allergy testing). Type A positives are even known for...more
Heidi
Jan 29, 2013 Heidi rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Heidi by: Heather Roberts
Shelves: food-cooking, to-buy
When I first heard about the "Eat Right 4 Your Type" diet, I thought it was the biggest crock I'd heard in a long time. Different diets for different blood types? Yeah. Nice try.

But now it's starting to make sense that blood chemistry would affect other systems. There's no "one size fits all" diet, no matter how many books or experts try to say there is. And now that I've struggled with various health problems, a friend recommended I try this route. And I have to say it's made a big difference....more
Heather
If you are only doing the blood type diet, this book is okay, however some values might have changed since publication, and I would definitely count on the internet to keep more current. I personally would not buy this as I thought I might have.
Suryati
Informasi diet sehat untuk golongan darahku..kesimpulannya : kalau mau sehat harus mau jadi vegetarian..., sebenarnya sayuran aku suka tapi sampai sekarang masih belum bisa meninggalkan daging... berlawanan banget dengan suami dan anak2ku yang golongan darah B... mereka justru dianjurkan makan daging. Supaya gak repot masak yang berbeda jadi ya... terpaksa sampai sekarang masih belum bisa sepenuhnya vegetarian..
Rachel Chenoweth
So helpful when I go shopping. I used to have a card about the size of a business car that had the foods to avoid, since that is a shorter list, but I lost it. This book is great because it holds only the info for one blood type and therefore is light enough to carry into the store.
Chris Kiklas
I thought this book was well written and seemed thoughtful and well researched, but when I ate like it was recommended in this book, I didn't feel better and actually had less energy.
Ashley Howd
It's really funny to me how many of my "beneficial" foods are already daily staples for me, while many of my "avoid" foods are ones I'm actually allergic to! To me that really adds to the credibility of this being a more natural diet for me.
Aaron
I am converting my diet over to the "Eat Right For Your Blood Type" system. I was pleased to pick up this little guide to assist in remembering what food, beverages and supplements I can take in. This is an excellent guide that only cost me $6.00.
Hilman
Torturing...

Jangan beli buku ini kalo ngga pengen kesenengan-kesenengan di dunia kuliner berbalik jadi monster jahat. Buku ini reveals banyak menu diet khusus untuk tipe-tipe golongan darah. Konon, emang manjur dan berkhasiat...halah.
Lura
A great book,Discusses in a simple way how diet affects your health ..
I Began to get benefit from it and succeeded!!
Thank you very much, Mr. Peter
Carrie (Care)
I keep this in my purse. I have read both books a few times to try and remember what i can and can't eat.
Nadia
Mar 30, 2009 Nadia is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I'm actually reading for Blood Type B, but I couldn't find it on here as one of the options!
Patti
Sorry. This Type A cannot give up potatoes or black tea.
Inggita
whaaat??? i cannot eat shrimp?? no scampi?? no mango????
Metris
Very informative and helpul
Susie
Good reference
Rachmayanti
Rachmayanti marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Myrlande Russell
Myrlande Russell marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Dana
Dana added it
Aug 11, 2014
Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy, Living Longer & Achieving Your Ideal Weight The Eat Right 4 Your Type The complete Blood Type Encyclopedia Live Right 4 Your Type Cook Right 4 Your Type: The Practical Kitchen Companion to Eat Right 4 Your Type The GenoType Diet: Change Your Genetic Destiny to live the longest, fullest and healthiest life possible