Start by marking “Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A” as Want to Read:
Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A

Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A

3.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  266 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Different blood types mean different body chemistry. Carry this guide with you to the grocery store, restaurants, even on vacation to avoid putting on those extra pounds, or getting sick from eating the wrong thing. You'll never have to be without Dr. D'Adamo's reassuring guidance again. Inside you will find complete listings of what's right for Type A in the following cat ...more
Published June 2006 by Bhuana Ilmu Populer (first published December 31st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diet Sehat Golongan Darah A

Shannon Easter
Mar 03, 2012 Shannon Easter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm attempting to incorporate the Eat Right for Your Type diet into my life, but obviously it's tough to completely go from eating meats to no meats. I'm definitely making better decisions though and I can tell a difference in how I feel when I eat something good for me versus something from my avoid list. Another thing is that mostly what's on my avoid list, I'm also allergic to (not like life or death allergic, but allergic according to my allergy testing). Type A positives are even known for ...more
Heidi
Jan 29, 2013 Heidi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Heidi by: Heather Roberts
Shelves: to-buy, food-cooking
When I first heard about the "Eat Right 4 Your Type" diet, I thought it was the biggest crock I'd heard in a long time. Different diets for different blood types? Yeah. Nice try.

But now it's starting to make sense that blood chemistry would affect other systems. There's no "one size fits all" diet, no matter how many books or experts try to say there is. And now that I've struggled with various health problems, a friend recommended I try this route. And I have to say it's made a big difference.
Heather
If you are only doing the blood type diet, this book is okay, however some values might have changed since publication, and I would definitely count on the internet to keep more current. I personally would not buy this as I thought I might have.
Becca
Aug 24, 2015 Becca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good info, but this is just a summary if the original book, mostly just with the food lists. It has very little explanation as to why each food is good or bad. I guess I'll have to read the unabridged version for that.
Suryati
Aug 22, 2010 Suryati rated it really liked it
Informasi diet sehat untuk golongan darahku..kesimpulannya : kalau mau sehat harus mau jadi vegetarian..., sebenarnya sayuran aku suka tapi sampai sekarang masih belum bisa meninggalkan daging... berlawanan banget dengan suami dan anak2ku yang golongan darah B... mereka justru dianjurkan makan daging. Supaya gak repot masak yang berbeda jadi ya... terpaksa sampai sekarang masih belum bisa sepenuhnya vegetarian..
Rachel Chenoweth
So helpful when I go shopping. I used to have a card about the size of a business car that had the foods to avoid, since that is a shorter list, but I lost it. This book is great because it holds only the info for one blood type and therefore is light enough to carry into the store.
Chris Kiklas
I thought this book was well written and seemed thoughtful and well researched, but when I ate like it was recommended in this book, I didn't feel better and actually had less energy.
Ashley Howd
It's really funny to me how many of my "beneficial" foods are already daily staples for me, while many of my "avoid" foods are ones I'm actually allergic to! To me that really adds to the credibility of this being a more natural diet for me.
Aaron
Dec 31, 2008 Aaron rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am converting my diet over to the "Eat Right For Your Blood Type" system. I was pleased to pick up this little guide to assist in remembering what food, beverages and supplements I can take in. This is an excellent guide that only cost me $6.00.
Hilman
Jul 14, 2008 Hilman rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: health
Torturing...

Jangan beli buku ini kalo ngga pengen kesenengan-kesenengan di dunia kuliner berbalik jadi monster jahat. Buku ini reveals banyak menu diet khusus untuk tipe-tipe golongan darah. Konon, emang manjur dan berkhasiat...halah.
Lura
Oct 13, 2013 Lura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book,Discusses in a simple way how diet affects your health ..
I Began to get benefit from it and succeeded!!
Thank you very much, Mr. Peter
Carrie (Care)
I keep this in my purse. I have read both books a few times to try and remember what i can and can't eat.
Nadia
Mar 30, 2009 Nadia is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I'm actually reading for Blood Type B, but I couldn't find it on here as one of the options!
Patti
Jan 23, 2013 Patti rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Sorry. This Type A cannot give up potatoes or black tea.
Inggita
Aug 06, 2007 Inggita rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: living
whaaat??? i cannot eat shrimp?? no scampi?? no mango????
T
Jul 09, 2015 T rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm Type A - I flourish as a vegetarian.
Metris
Mar 07, 2013 Metris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very informative and helpul
Susie
Good reference
Dave Lohman
Dave Lohman rated it really liked it
May 04, 2016
Ashley Ansuini
Ashley Ansuini marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Nicole Taylor
Nicole Taylor rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Amy Ogilvie
Amy Ogilvie rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Nurul
Nurul marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
Barb Gordon
Barb Gordon rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
wp mcdonald
wp mcdonald rated it did not like it
Apr 10, 2016
Sharon Chapman-Thomas
Sharon Chapman-Thomas marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Saundra Benjamin
Saundra Benjamin rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Ctank228
Ctank228 rated it did not like it
Apr 01, 2016
Maria Monti
Maria Monti rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Yasmin  Vasquez
Yasmin Vasquez is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2016
  • Small-Batch Baking
  • The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook: 200 Simple and Delicious Low-Carb Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less
  • The Lost Art of Real Cooking: Rediscovering the Pleasures of Traditional Food One Recipe at a Time
  • The South Beach Diet Good Fats/Good Carbs Guide: The Complete and Easy Reference for All Your Favorite Foods
  • The Perricone Promise: Look Younger, Live Longer in Three Easy Steps
  • Vegan A Go-Go!: A Cookbook & Survival Manual for Vegans on the Road
  • How Psychic Are You?: 76 Techniques to Boost Your Innate Power
  • Earl Mindell's New Herb Bible
  • Shanghai (China Coast Trilogy #1)
  • Perang Eropa III
  • The 30-Day Vegan Challenge (New Edition): The Ultimate Guide to Eating Healthfully and Living Compassionately
  • Cakes and Ale for the Pagan Soul: Spells, Recipes, and Reflections from Neopagan Elders and Teachers
  • Everyday Cooking with Dr. Dean Ornish
  • Don't Trade the Baby for a Horse: And Other Ways to Make Your Life a Little More Laura Ingalls Wilder
  • Silencing The Self: Women and Depression
  • Now Eat This!: 150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories
  • Educational Psychology
  • Cook Yourself Thin Faster: Have Your Cake and Eat It Too with Over 75 New Recipes You Can Make in a Flash!