Start by marking “In Search of The Far Side” as Want to Read:
In Search of The Far Side
Preview

In Search of The Far Side (Far Side Collection #3)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  1,013 ratings  ·  10 reviews

The Far Side and the Larson signature are registered trademarks of FarWorks, Inc.
Published July 1st 1984 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published January 1st 1984)

To ask other readers questions about In Search of The Far Side, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Search of The Far Side

Theresa
Third in the collection of Gary Larson's very off-beat cartoons. I love em, but the more you read the more brain spins.
Kaethe
blah blah blah PUNCHLINE blah blah blah

I love Larson in a purely platonic and not at all creepy way.
David Caldwell
When I was working in any of the many bookstores where I was employed and I did not want (or have the time) to read my current book, I would grab one of these collections to read on my too short break. I slowly but surely worked my way through several series. These are great time killers and will usually improve your mood no matter how hectic the day. Laughter can be the best solution to dealing with the public.

This cover just makes me laugh. The carttons inside keep me laughing.
Molly
As always, Gary Larson delivers. In Search of the Far Side is funny, provocative, and insightful, like all of Larson's books. Unfortunately, as with most comics strips, it's either all or nothing, love it or hate it. If you like Larson, then you are guaranteed to love this book. If you don't care for Larson...why are you here?
Little Miss and the Legomeister
Not as funny as Garfield. ***

***This is his review so I will let it stand, even if he is very, very wrong. And I will refrain from mentioning that he's eight and probably doesn't have the life experience to fully comprehend Larson's brilliance.
jacky
Enjoyed reading this while watching TV. Gary Larson is always funny and I love how sometimes you have to look carefully to get the joke.
Glen
Recommended to Lafcadio by: Richard
Shelves: foyer, upper-arm, sundays
3rd collection.
Redlion
Redlion marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Max
Max marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Maggie Connolly
Maggie Connolly marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
  • May the Force Be With Us, Please: A FoxTrot Collection
19928
Gary Larson was born and raised in Tacoma, Washington. His parents were Vern, a car salesman, and Doris, a secretary. He attended Curtis High School before attending Washington State University and graduated in 1972 with a degree in communications. In 1987, Larson married Toni Carmichael, an archaeologist.

Larson credits his older brother Dan for his "paranoid" sense of humor. Dan would pull countl
More about Gary Larson...

Far Side Collection (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Far Side
  • The Far Side Observer
  • Night of the Crash-Test Dummies
  • Wildlife Preserves
  • Wiener Dog Art
The Far Side Gallery 3 The Far Side Gallery The Far Side Gallery 2 The Far Side Gallery 4 The PreHistory of The Far Side: A 10th Anniversary Exhibit