Start by marking “Caradoc of the North Wind (Destiny's Path #4)” as Want to Read:
Caradoc of the North Wind (Destiny's Path #4)

Caradoc of the North Wind (Destiny's Path #4)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  159 ratings  ·  17 reviews
As the war with the Saxons reaches its darkest hour, Branwen is taking on suicidal missions. When disaster strikes, and a valued friend suffers a devastating injury, Branwen must trust in the power of her destiny more than ever.
Published April 5th 2012 by Hodder Children's Books (first published April 2012)

Remembrance by Michelle MadowIncarnate by Jodi MeadowsEverneath by Brodi AshtonAlienne Mine, A Prequel to Dragon Dawn by Deborah O'Neill CordesTangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper
CoverLust
81st out of 267 books — 155 voters
Losing Me, Finding You by C.M. StunichDaddy Morebucks by Normandie AllemanDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickDown to You by M. Leighton
So you love HOT and AWESOME COVERS
98th out of 310 books — 357 voters

More lists with this book...

Nandar
I want more parts with Iwan and Branwen >.<
Annabelle Marie Veronica
****FINAL RATING: 4.00 STARS****

CATCHALL
Due to being UK fiction, these books aren't too well known, but I absolutely adore them nonetheless. They can be hard to read at times but are a whole lot of fun despite their content and make fun reads for when I need a break. They're perfect read to go to and have lovely covers. I love these books, and I think they're really amazing.

THE HEROINE
BRANWEN
Branwen definitely grows in this book. She starts out prideful in the beginning of this book, and the
Chelsea
Best one yet! I read this in one sitting and could not put it down. I had other books to read before this one but I just couldn't wait so I settled down to read more of Branwen's adventures!

The book opens with another bloody battle and the pace does not relent from then on. Branwen and her band of followers set out to escort the two snobby princesses we met in the first book to Pengwern so that Meredith the eldest princess can marry King Cynon's son Drustan. At the beginning of the book Branwen
Journey
this was such an enjoyable series! I love YA/fiction with warrior girls, but in my experience, it's so hard to find something that a) doesn't make romance a big part of it and/or b) doesn't at least imply sexual assault. the warrior princess series avoids both of these things and I can very gladly endorse it as an easy yet engrossing read! the little romantic hints that were there were nice because it felt like a good evolution of the relationship. AND OH, BLODWEDD, MY HEART - I saw it coming a ...more
Ana
A.Foulds
Please please, this can’t be the last one. Don’t leave me like this! Please, write another one. There has to me another book. What about the young bear? What about Branwen and Iwan? What about the male Chosen One? what, what, what????!!! NO!!
I stared this series in excitement, and the first book was a bit of a let down. But then. This. It’s just gotten better and better with each book and. Oh. I am in love with these characters. Omigosh – where is the fifth book!?!?!?!?
<:O
Lissa
Words can't even begin to convey how beautiful this book is...

Packed to the brim with action, adventure, friendships and a bit of romance, "Caradoc of the North Wind' is an absolutely breathtaking end to a wonderful series that keeps you hanging onto every word and wanting for more. What's more, the heroine is honest, loyal, relatable, makes mistakes and is easy to take the blame.

An absolute pleasure to read and most certainly deserving of 5 stars.

*Lissa
Naomi Scarlett
May 30, 2013 Naomi Scarlett rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of historical fiction
In Caradoc of the North Wind we follow Branwen and her followers on the last leg of their journey to defeat the Saxons once and for all. Caradoc of the North Winds is a gripping read that will have you hooked from page one. If you haven't already begun reading the Warrior Princess series I highly recommend you do. A thoroughly enjoyable series that I have found to be suited for all ages.
Valentina
Alyssa
Mar 29, 2015 Alyssa added it
great book though unfortunatly not sold here in canda where i live. to get my copy i wrote to the author and explained that we have one two and three in canada but this one was not published here. he sent me a copy from the uk hes a great guy and id love to meet him in person someday :)
Katie
Wow what a fantastic read it was full on from the beginning! It kept you on edge and had to find out what happens next. The downfall is the ending I didn't feel as it was the end, it's like there was more to the story what happens with the boy? And their relationship?
I had to order this book from a place in England because it never came out in the United States. Luckily it was in english so i managed to read it and loved it! I love this author! He is such a great writer.
Shadowfax
I really loved this series. Can't tell you more because I finished it a while ago and it it's all a blur now! :(
Butterfly
4.5
That wasn't an ending!!! Will there be more books? With the Chosen One as main character?
Clodagh
En
En marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Rosefie engelsma
Rosefie engelsma marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Jessica Blevins
Jessica Blevins marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Delaney
Delaney marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Gloriosa Lily
Gloriosa Lily marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Hae Eun
Hae Eun marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Taeya
Taeya marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Nov 20, 2014 10:33AM
¿Por qué no una traducción al Español? 1 1 Oct 22, 2014 12:27PM
Translation to Spanish, why not? 1 1 Jul 07, 2014 03:55PM
US edition? 3 8 Aug 02, 2012 06:43PM
  • The Demigods of Olympus: An Interactive Adventure
  • FrostFire (Ruan, #2)
  • The Celtic Warrior Princess
  • Blood Tide (Never Land, #3)
  • Dark Destiny (Dark Mirror, #3)
  • Take Me Tomorrow
  • Into the Garden (Poison Diaries, #3)
  • A Waltz for Matilda
  • The Star Cloak (Fairy Realm, #7)
  • Eternal Promise (A Between Worlds Novel: Book Three)
  • The Nightmare Charade (The Arkwell Academy, #3)
  • Just a Girl
  • Skyfire (Chasing the Valley #3)
  • Pan's Whisper
  • Water So Deep
  • Blood Storm (Lharmell, #2)
  • City of Swords (Stravaganza, #6)
  • Courtship and Curses (Leland Sisters, #3)
This author has published under several versions of his name, including Allan Jones, Frewin Jones, and A.F. Jones. He has also published under the pen names Sam Hutton and Steven Saunders.
More about Allan Frewin Jones...

Destiny's Path (4 books)
  • Warrior Princess (Warrior Princess, #1)
  • Destiny's Path (Warrior Princess, #2)
  • The Emerald Flame (Warrior Princess #3)
The Faerie Path (Faerie Path, #1) The Lost Queen (Faerie Path, #2) The Sorcerer King (Faerie Path, #3) The Immortal Realm (Faerie Path, #4) Warrior Princess (Warrior Princess, #1)