Start by marking “Oresama Teacher , Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Oresama Teacher , Vol. 2

Oresama Teacher , Vol. 2 (Oresama Teacher #2)

4.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  739 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Reads R to L (Japanese Style) T audience.

Mafuyu is the ideal yanki chick—no-nonsense, take-charge, and hard-hitting. But when she gets expelled for being a delinquent, her mother, fed up with her daughter’s wayward ways, sends Mafuyu to an isolated school far off in the country.

Mafuyu, determined to make the best of the situation and make her mother proud, decides to turn
Published May 3rd 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published May 19th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Oresama Teacher , Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Oresama Teacher , Vol. 2

Dani
In this volume we finally learn what Takomi's behind the scenes machinations are all about. This series is so good because of the fun ways that the author came up with the present rather regular situations. Like Takomi insists they find a club and they get into all sorts of trouble doing just that, trying to do it their way instead of acceding to Takomi's way right from the beginning.

I loved the whole bancho situation with the Morse code and the Natsuo costume! I love the slow reveal of her and
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

I still continue to laugh and giggle over this series. These characters can be so stupid and weird, but they have good hearts. Even that perverted, violent teacher Takaomi.

I'm still adoring Mafuyu. I'm glad that she and Hayasaka actually seem to be friends now. Especially after that whole Super Bun fiasco. I do wonder how she plans to keep all of her identities a secret. Work hard, Mafuyu! And then there's the identity of her pen pal. That was soooooo unexpected. I can't even.

I reall
Rach
Sep 05, 2012 Rach rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, 2012
This volume was pretty cute. My favorite part about these kinds of books is seeing different relationships develop. I'm still not sure what Takaomi's goal is for becoming a teacher, but setting up Mafuyu and Hayasaka up to be sort of the designated fighters of the school was kinda doing them a favor. Except that no one can know that Mafuyu can fight! Which leads to all sorts of hilarious hijinx, trying to hide that from him and everyone else. Mafuyu desperately wants to be seen as a normal girl, ...more
Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

I continue to enjoy this fun storyline - kind of a mix between Gokusen and Dengeki Daisy. The graphics have remained clean and easy to read - whether the story turned comic or more serious. Mafuyu is as zany as ever. In this volume, she takes on the head gang at the school to try to clean up the school's reputation and help her teacher win his bet with the principal.

There's not a lot of character development and certainl
Sorairo
Sep 19, 2014 Sorairo rated it really liked it
Carino e divertente come sempre... Mafuyu e' uno.spasso nel nascondere il suo passato da teppista e voler fare la brava ragazza! Il suo prof ed ex amico d'infanzia poi non aiuta:-P
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Has its moments and it seems Kurosaki made a new friend.
Scarlett
Mar 04, 2015 Scarlett rated it really liked it
Recommended to Scarlett by: GoodReads
It's funny, I laughed out loud.
Rossana
Dec 19, 2015 Rossana rated it it was ok
I wasn't crazy about the series and decided to give it a chance. I like the characters and the light romance behind, but so far, this volume wasn't better then the previous one. Hope they are getting more exciting.
Erica
Aug 02, 2015 Erica rated it it was amazing
Really enjoying this series - It has some really funny characters and really random scenarios.
Kelly
Still do not like teacher-dude, but the rest is awesome. Super funny, and the characters keep growing. That's a great start to a series.
Penny
Feb 16, 2013 Penny rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
Mafuyu is a yanki girl who is Bachou at her school. She gets expelled and is forced to go to another school by her mother. Now she wants to lead a normal life as an ordinary school girl and now is her chance.

Soon she finds out that her homeroom teacher is her childhood friend and he needs her help. Forced to choose between being an ordinary girl or being a yanki what do you think she will choose?
Beckiezra
Nov 27, 2013 Beckiezra rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-manga
Still lovely art and a number of giggle inducing moments in the story. I'm enjoying how the characters and relationships (all friendships so far rather than romance and I don't think that will change) are progressing. I'm a bit concerned that Mafuyu sold her soul to Takaomi for that Super Bun idea, we'll see in the next volume. :)
Megan Sanchez
Jun 16, 2012 Megan Sanchez rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this volume. I loved the slow development of Mafuyu and Takaomi's relationship, Hayasaka's desperate search for Super Bun and the secretly romantic Bancho of the school gang. This is a great manga if you're looking for a light, fluffy series with a lot of shipping potential.
Robin
just a note here:

I thought the first one was hilarious & I didn't think this one would be even more hilarious. I was wrong. I couldn't stop laughing. I hope the series continues to be just as comedic, because sometimes you just have to read something that makes you laugh and smile.
Jenny
Jun 04, 2009 Jenny rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, shounen-manga
[Ch. 6-11:]

Pretty good volume.

I thought it was interesting at the end how Hayasaka-kun found out who Usa-chan was. I thought he would treat her more of a friend, or maybe confess his feelings but he didn't. ):

Also that penpal thing is pretty cool.
Dani
Mar 27, 2016 Dani rated it it was amazing
Now the main two characters must protect the school by taking down the ban go but can she do it without people finding out she's a delinquent? Very funny and well thought out!
Dorcas
Oct 13, 2011 Dorcas rated it liked it
It's starting to get a little random. Still funny, but more oddball, even for manga. Also, the casual violence is funny at times, but at some points its a little over the top.
Elizabeth
Feb 11, 2013 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
Now this is going somewhere...
Swiftsea
Feb 25, 2012 Swiftsea rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
The story is a bit stupid.
Kimmi
Kimmi rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2016
Seikatsu Hime
Seikatsu Hime rated it liked it
May 26, 2016
Marian
Marian rated it really liked it
May 21, 2016
Maadave
Maadave rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Pluto
Pluto rated it really liked it
May 19, 2016
Inali
Inali marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Kite Faye
Kite Faye rated it liked it
May 18, 2016
  • Seiyuu-ka! Vol 1
  • 1/2 王子 4 (1/2 Prince, #4)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 23
  • Love Monster (Volume 07)
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 2 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #2)
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 1