Start by marking “A Love So Strong” as Want to Read:
A Love So Strong

A Love So Strong

If there was such thing as a perfect marriage, Bryan and Nicole Walker had it. Even without the child they desire after five years of marriage, their love for one another is solid. But then, without warning, the very thing they wanted threatens to tear them apart. Tricia Smart, a woman from Bryan's past, introduces a child who has Bryan's eyes and smile. Nicole is devastat ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Lift Every Voice

To ask other readers questions about A Love So Strong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love So Strong

Bree
Aug 21, 2016 Bree rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very touching book. It got my attention quickly because it was something I could relate too from my past relationships. I knew exactly how Nicole felt. It is one hard pill to swallow. Nicole was a very strong woman and you could never say how you would react until you are in that situation. Bryan also was a good man to step up to the plate and take on the responsibility of being a father after all those years had passed. Apparently a child by someone he had never seen before. He shoul ...more
Connie
Absolutely loved it! Bryan and Nicole have a faith-based marriage made in heaven! They have true love and respect for one another. Although they have made peace with it, deep down inside they want a child of their own. But it is not to be. Until a crazy ex hook-up shows up with a 12 year old boy that Tricia says belongs to Bryan. Will this shocking announcement destroy their happy marriage or will their faith in God bring them closer together to form the family that they have prayed for?
Lisa
Feb 11, 2013 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a genre that doesn't really interest me, now--but at the point in my life (2005-2007) when I was really into them, they were great, because they provided a temporary distraction. Good relative stories and I would recommend them, if this is your preferred genre. Ms Bellamy is one of the better writers, too.
BW Diva
Jul 28, 2016 BW Diva rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read, Bryan and Nicole had a strong love for each other she had his back no matter what.
The friendship Nicole & Sharon had was great even their spouses was great friends and they was there for each other what true friends will do. I was upset with Tricia Smart she was just wrong in so many ways and I'm glad she was revealed of her wicked ways before it was too late.
Brenda Rainey
Jan 02, 2016 Brenda Rainey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read
Carol Hornsby-mccoy
What a great love story. It will leave you in thoughts for years to come. Read it and you will never forget it.
Sabrina
Sep 14, 2012 Sabrina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very good story! A bit of a fairy tale but I definitely enjoyed the read!
Kimetra
Jul 25, 2011 Kimetra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book love the way brings you into the story to make it real
Rhonda McKnight
Rhonda McKnight rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2008
Lola Crutcher
Lola Crutcher rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2009
Machelle
Machelle rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2013
Jacci
Jacci rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2007
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2011
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2009
Estell
Estell rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2010
Tijuan Brown
Tijuan Brown rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2012
Favor1090
Favor1090 rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2012
Sally-anne
Sally-anne rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2011
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2016
Chlorisssa
Chlorisssa rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2016
Jackie
Jackie rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2009
Jojo
Jojo rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2012
Lisa Ruff
Lisa Ruff rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2011
Aerika
Aerika rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2008
Demetria Neal
Demetria Neal rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2012
Dee Stewart
Dee Stewart rated it liked it
May 25, 2008
Kanika
Kanika rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2009
Jolander James
Jolander James rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Saved in the City
  • My Soul Cries Out
  • The Amen Sisters: A Novel
  • Guilty of Love
  • Joy
  • Promises Beyond Jordan
  • A Love for Tomorrow (Second Chance At Love #3)
  • Speak to My Heart (Spirit and Soul #1)
  • Been There Prayed That (New Day Diva #2)
  • The Last Woman Standing
With multi-book deals with the highly esteemed publishers of Harlequin's Kimani Press (New Spirit imprint), Moody Publishing (Lift Every Voice imprint) and Urban Books (Urban Christian imprint), Kendra has risen to become one of the most acclaimed voices in Christian fiction.

Among other honors, Kendra has been named a bestselling author on the Black Expressions Bestsellers List, the Walmart Bestse
More about Kendra Norman-Bellamy...