Start by marking “China: A Photographic Journey through the Middle Kingdom” as Want to Read:
China: A Photographic Journey through the Middle Kingdom

China: A Photographic Journey through the Middle Kingdom

A spectacular photographic tour of China's natural scenery and architectural landmarks, now available in a charming miniature edition.

This attractive little volume takes us on a visual journey through the greatest splendors of China’s varied geography and the chief monuments of its 5,000-year-old civilization. Its 243 color photographs, which include 12 panoramic gatefolds
Published August 24th 2010 by Abbeville Press

To ask other readers questions about China, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about China

Joel
Sep 24, 2010 Joel rated it really liked it
Shelves: china, photography
Gorgeous book of photographs. Includes everything from ancient and natural wonders though modern marvels like the Watercube and the Bird's Nest. There's a great picture of the Forbidden City in the snow that's simply breathtaking. There are a lot of interesting panoramic foldouts too. My only complaint is its small dimensions.
Kelli
Aug 12, 2011 Kelli rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! I have been to China and these pictures truly shows what the best of China looks like. Especially the red and blue porches and the landscape. I love this. Its a great book to have.
Cindy
Jun 20, 2013 Cindy rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-program
Beautiful scenery!! Amazing look at the history that China has managed to maintain over thousands of years. We should learn from them how to keep the good from our past.
Ratan
Ratan rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2014
Jeanna
Jeanna rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2014
Richard E. Bos
Richard E. Bos rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Bruce K Blaylock
Bruce K Blaylock rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Tom Carter
Tom Carter rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2012
Симеон
Симеон rated it it was ok
Apr 22, 2012
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Joakim Lord
Joakim Lord marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Ng
Ng added it
Nov 02, 2015
Chase Martin
Chase Martin marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2017