Start by marking “The Ralph Mouse Collection (Ralph #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Ralph Mouse Collection (Ralph #1-3)

The Ralph Mouse Collection (Ralph S. Mouse #1-3)

All your favorite Ralph Mouse tales in one boxed set -- just in time for the holiday season!
Published August 15th 2006 by HarperCollins (first published January 1st 1980)

Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆
Jul 15, 2015 Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Listen with kids
Shelves: audiobook
Listened on the drive home with my boys (4 1/2 & 3). Last book ended just as we were pulling into our neighborhood!
Eric
Nov 09, 2007 Eric rated it it was amazing
They don't come any better than this when you are nine.
Angie
May 21, 2007 Angie rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adventure seeking kids
I read The Mouse and the Motercycle many many times.
Marsha
Jul 23, 2012 Marsha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had so much fun listing to this set of books. Beverly Cleary is an old favorite. I read a lot of her books as a child, although to be honest I have never read the mouse/motorcycle ones. I am strongly considering getting the Henry Higgins set of audio books as well as the Ramona ones. Listening to these provides light amusement and reminds me why I like them as a kid, and the benefits that they provide. Who knows, I may even get Ellen Tebbits. Mindless listening to offset murder and gore is so ...more
Eric
Sep 14, 2011 Eric is currently reading it
I am reading Runaway Ralph and the autors name is Beverly Cleary the book is about a mouse driving a motor cycle in a big hotel where his mother and his grandfather lives. I like the story because I like mice and motorcycles. It reminds me of Geronimo Stilton because his sister drives a motorcycle and his a mouse. Ralph was going to camp with his motorcycle and lots of people made him so angry he went out of camp. I went to a March Break camp just like Ralph except withou a motorcycle. I liked i ...more
Mary
Oct 02, 2011 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fun book on CD we listened to. Have only listened to the first book, Runaway Ralph. We'll have to see if the library has the other two books. My 3 year old especially liked the motorcycle sounds!
Josh Miller
Aug 15, 2012 Josh Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These were my favorite books when I was a kid and I found them just as enjoyable today. My only real complaint was thatbthe collection from Audible puts them out of order with what should be the last book in the second position.
Elizabeth
William Age 8 -- 4 1/2 stars -- didn't like the first part when they moved into the hotel, but really started liking it when the mouse started riding the motorcycle.

Henry -- off the charts. Wants to give more than 5 stars. "it was much more better than the BFG"
Diana
Mar 26, 2013 Diana rated it it was amazing
I read this as a kid and hopefully I still have the book. I can say as I remember back to being a kid I loved this book!
Ben
Feb 27, 2011 Ben rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book has alot of mouse lines but it is kind of funny this book also teaches a lesson that a mouse is smart not dumb.P.S. S. stands for smart.
Aaron
Jul 09, 2014 Aaron rated it really liked it
Oh my goodness. Ralph is so cute. He loves his motorcycle more than anything. Sometimes he can be a little strong minded. But I like that he gets everything he wants because he asked.
Jacqueline Sanders
Mar 13, 2010 Jacqueline Sanders rated it it was amazing
I would read these books out loud to my nephew when he was young - I never thought he was listening...but to this day, he still remembers those little "brmmmmmm" noises to get that motorcycle going!
Aija
Jan 22, 2011 Aija rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
"This book was awsome and it's so cute because the little mose inside the book and it has some comody because the little mouse drives a car and a motorcycle but anyways i loed it"!<3;)
Jenna
Jenna rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2009
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Zach
Zach rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2010
Rachel Mai
Rachel Mai rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2012
Mirabella
Mirabella rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2007
Janina
Janina rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2007
Crystal Ayres
Crystal Ayres rated it really liked it
May 14, 2012
Courtney Stirrat
Courtney Stirrat rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2007
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2009
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2008
Mireya
Mireya rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2009
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2011
Robin
Robin rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2013
Cori
Cori rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2016
Monica Tilley
Monica Tilley rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Kc
Kc rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2012
  • The Indian In The Cupboard Trilogy
  • Are You a Ladybug? (Backyard Books)
  • The Princess and the Goblin / Princess and Curdie
  • Anne of Green Gables (Classic Starts)
  • Maida's Little Shop (Maida, #1)
  • Green Wilma
  • Attack at the Arena (Imagination Station, #2)
  • In Quiet Desperation: Understanding The Challenge Of Same-gender Attraction
  • Mandie Books Pack, Vols. 11-15
  • Walt Disney's Story Land
  • This Is the Stable
  • The Emperor's New Clothes
  • God Found Us You (Harperblessings)
  • Judy Blume Boxed Set (Fudge-a-Mania / Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great / Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing / Superfudge)
  • The Big Book for Peace
  • Toot & Puddle: Puddle's ABC
  • The Redwall Trilogy: "Redwall", "Mossflower" and "Mattimeo" (Red Fox Older Fiction)
  • Shadow on the Trail
Beverly Cleary (born April 12, 1916) is the author of over 30 books for young adults and children. Her characters are normal children facing challenges that many of us face growing up, and her stories are liberally laced with humour. Some of her best known and loved characters are Ramona Quimby and her sister Beatrice ("Beezus"), Henry Huggins, and Ralph S. Mouse.

Beverly Cleary was born Beverly At
More about Beverly Cleary...

Ralph S. Mouse (4 books)
  • The Mouse and the Motorcycle (Ralph S. Mouse, #1)
  • Runaway Ralph (Ralph S. Mouse, #2)
  • Ralph S. Mouse (Ralph S. Mouse, #3)