Start by marking “Transported: Erotic Travel Tales” as Want to Read:
Transported: Erotic Travel Tales

Transported: Erotic Travel Tales

Something about traveling can bring your blood to the boil: Is it the exotic locales? The chance encounters with attractive strangers? The break from the routine? These nine sizzling tales of love and lust on the move capture a few of these scenarios: A single woman, wandering the dusty corridors of an old bookstore, runs across a book of erotic woodcuts… and a man with ...more
Published May 18th 2010 by Fanny Press (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Transported, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Transported

Romancing the Book
Jan 20, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology, erotica, menage
Reviewed by Stephanie
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

I love this book so much because it saved me. Literally. I was on the verge of throwing out all my erotica books, largely because of a recent Cleis Press anthology that had put me to sleep — usually I worship Cleis! — and also because I hadn’t picked up anything erotica-related in the past few months that had seriously blown me away. I was becoming more and more disappointed (and distraught!)
Jean Roberta
May 16, 2011 Jean Roberta rated it really liked it
Stories about sex in exotic locations around the world are a popular trend, but travel in itself is not generally considered sexy -- unless the means of transportation is a limousine (for a short journey) or a well-equipped yacht (for a longer one). This volume of stories by Sharazade, however, takes place in airports, in vehicles, or in out-of-the-way places where the characters are just passing through. These stories are about sex en route to somewhere else, often between people who have just ...more
J. Bailey
Sep 20, 2011 J. Bailey rated it it was amazing
It's not unheard of for me to enjoy a book no matter how well (or poorly) it is written. If it's got a good story or an engaging action sequence, that's enough for me. It's more rare for me to finish a book and sit back, completely in awe at the skill of the author. This was the case when I read Transported: Erotic Travel Tales by Sharazade.

This anthology is made up of nine erotic short stories that transport the reader all over the world and key into several fantasies and sexy scenarios. It i
Lisabet Sarai
May 14, 2012 Lisabet Sarai rated it really liked it
Why does traveling turn us on? Maybe I should amend that to “turn some of us on”, since I know a few people who find the experience of traveling completely devoid of any sort of pleasure. For me, though, and clearly for author Sharazade, airports and foreign cities, remote beaches and forest hideaways, constitute the ideal settings for erotic adventures.

Part of the charge derives from anonymity. When nobody knows you, you're free to become someone different than the normal self you left at home
Among The Muses
Rated 4.5 on the blog.

Looking for a well-written, first person point-of-view, collection of erotic short stories all centered around the theme of transportation? Look no further!

Transported: Erotic Travel Stories, is a great collection nine short stories all centered around the theme of travel. Author Sharazade, has created a very well written anthology of short erotic travel stories all told from the first person point-of-view.

{To see a breakdown of each short story (rating & thoughts) ple
Gregory Allen
Feb 15, 2011 Gregory Allen rated it it was amazing
This collection of stories involving erotic encounters in exotic locales sounded like a great combination—enough that I made the purchase! What could be better escape than reading about interesting places where people have sex? But Sharazade had a more ambitious project in mind than the first conclusion my imagination jumped to. I realized this as I moved from the first story of a couple playing as strangers in an airport café before retiring to their motel room together, “Schiphol,” to the ...more
Patrick Whitehurst
Jul 31, 2012 Patrick Whitehurst rated it it was amazing
While herself something of a mystery, erotic author Sharazade never shows a picture of her face online, but effortlessly proves her talent in the saucy realm of erotic literature with her collection of tantalizing travel-themed short stories.
In Transported: Erotic Travel Tales, Shar's first-person narratives land readers into the oft-dirty mind of the traveler and whips them on a gasping, throbbing trip to pleasure.
From the story of a lusty, single woman training to Portland, to a dominating cl
Lucy Felthouse
Mar 29, 2012 Lucy Felthouse rated it really liked it
Article first published as Book Review: Transported: Erotic Travel Tales by Sharazade on Blogcritics.

I've had this luscious book of naughty travel tales on my to be read list for a while, and I'm glad I finally had chance to delve between its covers.

Transported contains nine erotic short stories, all based around the theme of travel. Unusually, they're all written in the second person perspective, but although this is sometimes an unpopular choice, it didn't dampen my enjoyment any.

Each story is
Al
Nov 14, 2011 Al rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, read-2011
For those inclined to think about such things, travel is a great fuel for fantasy (and if you’re not so inclined, erotica isn’t for you anyway). As I was reading each of these, I thought the stories hit just the right balance between being unlikely enough to fuel fantasy and (unlike much erotica) not so far out of reach as to be an impossible dream. In Sharazade’s author bio, she explains her aim in slightly different words that are saying the same thing.

The stories also strike a balance between
Miz Love
May 17, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing
This book is full of the wonderful world of seduction. Erotica takes on many forms, but with Transported, it isn’t all about the sex. There’s a delicious feel to every tale that woos the reader, cajoling them into the web of the story until you’re stuck like a fly in the centre, just waiting for the spider (main event) to appear. I loved that waiting, that sexual tension build-up that has you squirming in your seat and your cheeks heating.

I must say Flaws was my favourite of them all because, as
Elizabeth Daniels
Apr 18, 2011 Elizabeth Daniels rated it it was amazing
"Schiphol means "ship hole" in Dutch. There used to be a lake where the airport stands – six miles southwest of Amsterdam – a lake that swallowed ships."

Like the ships once lost in this lake, Schiphol sucks the reader into the first stop on Transported's erotic around the world journey. If you're looking for colorful destinations and exotic adventures, you'll find them. From The Netherlands to Japan, on a cross-country train trip in the United States and a business travel retreat in Alaska, the
Danielle
Sep 04, 2011 Danielle rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick and Tigris Eden's Garden of Books

I just finished reading Transported and I have to say that it was just okay, nothing to write home about. If you want to read smut scenes without any substance than this book is for you. But if you are like me, and like your stories with a little more to them then just smut, you probably want to avoid this book.

Some of the stories in Transported were pretty good, while most just fell flat. They just felt like
Monique
Mar 31, 2012 Monique rated it really liked it
I'm not a big fan of short stories so I was really surprised at how much I liked the stories in Transported. They were very well written and I didn't stop reading until I got to the end of the last story. The varied stories take us from trains, to airport terminals, gift shops and an out of the way book store. My favorite stories were, "Flaws" about a woman's decadent adventure on a train while on her way to an out of town job interview; and "Just Browsing", about a woman who goes into a book ...more
His_cunny
Sep 20, 2013 His_cunny rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It is a book of short sexy stories. Each story is daring with lots of humor. I couldn't help wondering if the author had experienced any of the scenes. At times I laughed out loud and other times I held my breath. I couldn't believe the protagonist was going to do what she was going to do at times, but I was silently cheering her on while holding my breath.

If you haven't read this book and enjoy hot steamy sex stories, you need to read this.
Cindy
Aug 31, 2012 Cindy rated it liked it
Most of the sex seemed to be between strangers or illicit lovers, not really my favorite type. There was also a bit too much dominance of the female characters for me. The stories were somewhat short to really have much of a build-up. Unfortunately, this also shortened the actual descriptions of the sex. I didn't enjoy the first few chapters much, but I found a couple of those toward the end to be quite good. Not terrible, ok for a slight turn-on before your own rendezvous.
Judy V
Didn't keep my interest, so I quit reading it. I won't rate it since I didn't finish it. Might be better stories in it. Admittedly, I normally don't care for anthologies but this was a free read from the Kindle Lending Library so I thought I'd give it a try. Should have stuck with my basic m/o, no anthologies .
Alma (aka Mrs. Rhaw)
The other night I met the author online, just after I'd downloaded her book. Seems promissing, but let me read it first ;-)
Candy Knight
Mar 12, 2013 Candy Knight rated it liked it
written in the 2nd person took a bit of getting use to but the stories are sexy and fast flowing. you will remember the book next time you take public transport!
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2011
Jeremy Edwards
Jeremy Edwards rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2010
Trudy
Trudy rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2013
Karielle
Karielle rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2012
J. R. Champagne
J. R. Champagne rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Manuela
Manuela rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2012
Terrance Shaw
Terrance Shaw rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2014
Marla Landry
Marla Landry rated it did not like it
May 21, 2013
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Layla Dare
Layla Dare rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2012
Philip D Miller II
Philip D Miller II rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
I am a professional writer, editor, and consultant, with more than 20 non-fiction books published under another name. I divide my time among Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and the U.S. Not surprisingly, my stories tend to feature some aspect of travel–modes of transportation or exotic locales. My first collection of short stories, Transported: Erotic Travel Tales, is published by Fanny Press.

I e