Start by marking “QuickBooks 2010 for Dummies” as Want to Read:
QuickBooks 2010 for Dummies

QuickBooks 2010 for Dummies

3.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
The annual update of a perennial bestseller, fully revised for the newest QuickBooks releaseQuickBooks is the leading software package for small business accounting, updated each year so it remains cutting-edge. "QuickBooks 2010 For Dummies" provides all the information you need to start using the newest version in your business.

You'll learn to set up your business account
Published October 15th 2009 by For Dummies

To ask other readers questions about QuickBooks 2010 for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about QuickBooks 2010 for Dummies

Carol Ann Beadles
I know, not a very interesting and exciting topic or book but I have got to learn Quickbooks for Nonprofit and by golly I will before it kills me!!!!! The book is really easy to learn from and you know how the dummies books are, they are rather humorous. I hope that I will finish it. That is my plan!
I didn't read it word for word but I consider it read. Now to apply this beginning in July will be wonderful!!!
Josh Meares
Apr 07, 2012 Josh Meares rated it liked it
I like the book, the author is kind of funny, for an accountant. I hate the product. I can't believe how such a terribly designed product got to the top of the market. Ridiculous. Anyway, the book explains how to do those things that you can do in Quickbooks, and provides some helpful warnings when you can't.
J
Sep 04, 2010 J rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to J by: jsgoodreads@att.net
Nice, easy way to learn about Quickbooks. As long as you don't need CPA quality skills, I would recommend.
Jennifer Hammond
Helped me out a lot
Alexander Scribner
Alexander Scribner rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Sharon Lombardo
Sharon Lombardo rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Harvey Cohen
Harvey Cohen rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2014
faran
faran marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Maryann Fläsch
Maryann Fläsch rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2012
Paul Meng
Paul Meng is currently reading it
Nov 03, 2011
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2011
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2010
Librarian Note: There is more than one author on goodreads by this name.

Stephen L. Nelson (b. 1959) is the author of more than 160 books about using personal computers, including Quicken for Dummies, QuickBooks for Dummies, MBA's Guide to Microsoft Excel, and Excel Data Analysis for Dummies. The Wall Street Journal once called him the Louis L'Amour of computer books because at the time (December
More about Stephen L. Nelson...