Start by marking “Zen In The Art of Absurdity” as Want to Read:
Zen In The Art of Absurdity

Read eBook

Zen In The Art of Absurdity

Bill can't get a writing space to save his life. Meanwhile in Canada, Sam learns to "go convert" himself, while mum and dad are playing hide the Azalea plant. Meanwhile, back at the Asylum, Delores can't keep your father's arse covered long enough to get any work done, a pack of wild Kens are hurtling toward the atomosphere, and all during the ruccous, dad is sitting in ...more
Kindle Edition
Published August 17th 2010

To ask other readers questions about Zen In The Art of Absurdity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zen In The Art of Absurdity

Giovanni Gelati
Aug 28, 2010 Giovanni Gelati rated it it was amazing
Please before you come after me to explain how this fits into the category of digital shorts, it’s very simple. Carla Rene has put together a novel of short digital shorts that in total has a word count of 16,580 words. I am not going to go into each and every short she has. Instead I am going to focus on one, the cute little diddy she put together that has the childhood reading characters, Dick & Jane, and Jack & Jill in a race. I like the originality and the moxie.
The digital short len
David
David rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Rich Meyer
Rich Meyer rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2011
Brianne
Dec 30, 2014 Brianne rated it did not like it
Not for me. Did not find any of the stories amusing at all.
Vivek
Vivek rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2013
Carla René
Aug 20, 2010 Carla René rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Nissie
Nissie marked it as to-read
May 20, 2011
Binkie Van es
Binkie Van es marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2012
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Carla René
Sep 06, 2015 Carla René marked it as books-i-wrote  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I write stuff. I am funny.

I'm currently a double-degree candidate in Astrophysics and Applied Mathematics, working toward double doctorates.

A professional stand-up comedienne, tv/stage/film actress and a published author, you've seen my work on NBC sitcoms, Zanies, and the Kennedy Centre in DC to name just a few.

I am on an eternal mission to prove to my parents that they should've used birth contr
More about Carla René...