Start by marking “The Privateer Clause” as Want to Read:
The Privateer Clause

The Privateer Clause (Marsha & Danny Jones #1)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  14 reviews
READ FIRST, THEN CRUISE! Only .99 at Kindle! My wife just shot our waiter between the eyes when he came in with breakfast! But, he had it coming to him as he had a gun on the tray and was going to give us Eggs Benedict with a Glock! Join Marsha and I as we work really hard to protect the Sea Empress and her passengers from threats from every direction. There have been so m ...more
Published June 14th 2010

To ask other readers questions about The Privateer Clause, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Privateer Clause

Rick F.
"Cruising has never been so dangerous. Join Marsha and Danny Jones, both retired law officers, as they go on their first cruise and end up working for Black & Perkins providing security for the Seven Seas Company and their fleet of cruise ships.
One threat after another is faced all over the Caribbean as this husband and wife team take them all on and win more than they lose."

Yes,-Cruising has never been so dangerous- in the superb new thriller, The Privateer Clause, by Ken Rossignol, but in
Rick F.

I received this book as part of a first-reads giveaway.

I found The Privateer Clause to be a highly entertaining roller-coaster ride of a novel filled with a great deal of action. This action takes place on a cruise ship and in several Caribbean ports of call. The beginning of the novel introduces the reader to the Sea Empress, a luxury cruise ship being enlarged and refurbished, the Seven Seas Company that owns her, and a whole host of interesting characters. We are also introduced to Black and
Patricia
I really enjoyed this book. It definitely kept my wanting more. There were ups and downs that made you feel like you were on a roller coaster. I loved the detail that was given in the book, it made it easy to follow and understand each character.

This was a book that it was hard to put down. The days that I read it I noticed I was doing only reading and nothing else. This was a well written and I loved the characters of this book.

I look forward to more books from KEN. Great BOOk...
Linda
I give this zero stars. I liked the concept, but I had to stop reading because the writing was so poor. It seemed to be written by a 12-year-old with no editing whatsoever. Verb tenses didn't match and it was full of misspellings and typos. It jumped all around and was basically a hot mess. The description of life on a cruise ship wasn't even that accurate, to which I can attest as a cruise veteran. I really wanted to follow the story, but I just couldn't take any more.
Carlleen Cairns
Love the Privateer Clause; the story is packed with plenty of action, twists and turns. The descriptions of the cruise and ports had me believing I was on the cruise right along with the characters. I highly recommend this book for anyone who is looking for an action- packed adventure.
Kirsten Dillard
I really enjoyed this book. It definately kept my interest. Although, at times it seemed a bit too detailed, it set the stage for what was to come. Great book - will definately read more from this author!
Zoe
Great action, great characters! Hard to put down and you just hate that it has to end.
Doris Bright
Hard to put down. Great action and suspense. Fun to read.
Jo-Ann Murphy
I won this book from the Goodreads giveaways. I saw all the positive reviews and I must wonder what book they read.

I must give this book zero stars because I could not finish it. I really tried to give it a fair shot but after 50 pages I could not take any more. I hate writing a bad review but this book should have had a lot more work before being released.

The sentence structure is bad. I had to read sentences two and three times to try to figure out what the author was trying to say. A novel sh
Frank Sloan
Good story, but...

Sorry, I just can't tolerate profanity, I.e. misuse of God's name. An otherwise neat read was ruined for me. Another Amazon review poster chided me once for having that opinion, saying it's "just language." Maybe...but the folks I hang with don't use profanity and I don't need to subject myself to it.
Mary Ellen Dryden
Narrative

I choose this rating because I found this book strange. It was a very weird story with non inspiring characters. Put downs of Americans unnecessary in the story. Just did not like it
Candy
I see people having positive comments on this book, I however have no idea why. It is poorly written, and because of that I couldn't even get past the first chapter. My 12 year old can write better. I give this book zero stars and recommend people pass on it.
Joanne
Learned things about cruises and staff
Andrea Medlin
Andrea Medlin marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Ashley Dicus
Ashley Dicus marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Bruce
Bruce marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
dwight lindsey
dwight lindsey marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Gerald Sessions
Gerald Sessions marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Susan
Susan added it
Apr 25, 2015
Lynn Kraner
Lynn Kraner marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Lauri  Forbes
Lauri Forbes marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Tonia
Tonia marked it as to-read
Doug
Doug marked it as to-read
Eunice Korczak
Eunice Korczak marked it as to-read
Shirley
Shirley marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Writing in true crime, maritime history and cruise thrillers occupies most of Ken Rossignol's time.
As a maritime history speaker, Rossignol enjoys meeting audiences around the world and discussing the original news stories of the sinking of the RMS Titanic and other maritime history topics.
In recent years Rossignol has appeared on more than a dozen ships in the Pacific, Atlantic, Mediterranean an
More about Ken Rossignol...

Marsha & Danny Jones (5 books)
  • Return of the Sea Empress (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller # 2)
  • Follow Titanic (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller, #3)
  • Follow Triangle (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller, #4)
  • Cruise Killer (#5  Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller)
Titanic 1912 Chesapeake 1850 Return of the Sea Empress (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller # 2) The Story of THE RAG! (St. Mary's Today Newspaper) Follow Titanic (Marsha & Danny Jones Thriller, #3)