A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God

A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Best-selling Bible studies author and teacher Cynthia Heald draws upon the wisdom of classic devotional writers such as Tozer, Chambers, and Spurgeon in this trade paper version.
Paperback
Published May 9th 2000 by Thomas Nelson (first published October 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God

Shantelle Mary
A good book showing ways you can strive to become closer to God, know Him more. A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God had a lot of helpful real-life experiences that Cynthia had gone through, or seen in others. Also, a touching poem and scripture verses.
Deep, yes, but overall, a good book with good truths.
Larisha
Easy-to-read yet thought provoking book. Cynthia uses many personal examples of lessons she has learned from God about trusting HIM, going to HIM for everything, and letting God lead the way since HE knows how to get us to our ultimate destination!!

If you truly want to draw closer in your walk with God, don't hesitate to get this book.
Dd
This book was an awesome read. Mrs. Heald brought the journey to life. I actually read this book a while back and I thought it was great then. I recently reread it and was amazed at the new level of insight I received this go-round. This journey catches you where you are no matter when you decide to journey.
Heather
Apr 18, 2010 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone!
A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God is an amazing read! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her poem she shares through the book - "THE FATHER AND THE CHILD!" Cynthia really gets you involved with questions throughout for you to consider/journal. This is definitely a book I will read more than once!
I've read this before, but I think my heart was just now prepared for it. Astounding how it matches up exactly with what I'm going through right now.
Justina Campbell
Very wonderful book. I really like the way she has little blurps in there like a conversation between her and God.
Michelle
I am glad I have decided to read it. It fits just what I am going through. Every woman should read.
Richellelee
Really enjoyed the chapters which inspire a closer, more intimate walk with The Lord.
Martha Rutherford
This was a great book, will definitely be recommending it to others
Trish
Walking 24/7 with God
Val Knapp
Add to my books
Rhonda
Rhonda marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Scott
Scott added it
May 31, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Cha Coronel
Cha Coronel marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Jocelin Mendoza
Jocelin Mendoza marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Feb 04, 2014
Judi
Judi is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2014
Claudia Ortega
Claudia Ortega marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Becoming a Woman of Excellence Becoming a Woman of Simplicity: "I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ." 2 Corinthians 11:3 Becoming a Woman of Prayer Becoming a Woman of Freedom Becoming a Woman of Purpose