Start by marking “A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God” as Want to Read:
A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God

A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God

Best-selling Bible studies author and teacher Cynthia Heald draws upon the wisdom of classic devotional writers such as Tozer, Chambers, and Spurgeon in this trade paper version.
Paperback
Published May 9th 2000 by Thomas Nelson (first published September 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God

Sep
Apr 04, 2016 Sep rated it it was amazing
This book worked for me because I read it in small gulps like a daily devotional. It is a book thick with ways to let God take hold of your life. (Ex. Am I doing a good deed for the glory or because it is the right thing to do?) Some of the information is so challenging that I needed to just read and pause to think about it for the next 24 or so hours. That's why I'm suggesting it works best in small daily doses or reads.

Mrs. Heald uses many examples from daily living and how God's word helped h
Larisha
Mar 28, 2010 Larisha rated it it was amazing
Easy-to-read yet thought provoking book. Cynthia uses many personal examples of lessons she has learned from God about trusting HIM, going to HIM for everything, and letting God lead the way since HE knows how to get us to our ultimate destination!!

If you truly want to draw closer in your walk with God, don't hesitate to get this book.
Shantelle
A good book showing ways you can strive to become closer to God, know Him more. A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God had a lot of helpful real-life experiences that Cynthia had gone through, or seen in others. Also, a touching poem and scripture verses.

Deep, yes, but overall, a good book with good truths.
Dd
Jul 05, 2011 Dd rated it it was amazing
This book was an awesome read. Mrs. Heald brought the journey to life. I actually read this book a while back and I thought it was great then. I recently reread it and was amazed at the new level of insight I received this go-round. This journey catches you where you are no matter when you decide to journey.
Heather
Apr 18, 2010 Heather rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
A Woman's Journey to the Heart of God is an amazing read! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her poem she shares through the book - "THE FATHER AND THE CHILD!" Cynthia really gets you involved with questions throughout for you to consider/journal. This is definitely a book I will read more than once!
I've read this before, but I think my heart was just now prepared for it. Astounding how it matches up exactly with what I'm going through right now.
Justina Campbell
Dec 19, 2013 Justina Campbell rated it it was amazing
Very wonderful book. I really like the way she has little blurps in there like a conversation between her and God.
Jenn Sands
Jenn Sands rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2015
michelle
michelle rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2012
Casey
Casey rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2013
Kathy Kazarian
Kathy Kazarian rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2012
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2007
Cara
Cara rated it did not like it
Jan 30, 2014
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2009
Roberta
Roberta rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2012
Nan
Nan rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2013
Jodi
Jodi rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2008
Jackie Wolfred
Jackie Wolfred rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2009
Carolyn Crone
Carolyn Crone rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2007
Becky B
Becky B rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2012
Mary Rose
Mary Rose rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2014
Ambica Converse
Ambica Converse rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2012
Mary Beth
Mary Beth rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Shirley
Shirley rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Jina
Jina rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Michelle
Jan 31, 2012 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I am glad I have decided to read it. It fits just what I am going through. Every woman should read.
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016