Start by marking “Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2 (7-10)” as Want to Read:
Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2 (7-10)

Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2 (Cedar Cove #7-10)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,003 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews

Debbie Macomber's bestselling and beloved Cedar Cove series continues with these four novels Reconnect with your favorite characters and meet some new friends from this tight-knit community where love and friendship are just around the corner....

Bundle contains books 7-10 of the Cedar Cove Series: "74 Seaside Avenue, 8 Sandpiper Way, 92 Pacific Boulevard" and "1022 Evergre

Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2

Sue
Jul 27, 2012 Sue rated it it was amazing
The last four books of the Cedar Cove series prove to be as good as the first six. As things come to end, stories are closed and new beginnings are made, I was very sad to learn that book 10 was the last in the series. BUT, was so excited to learn that Cedar Cove will be revisited beginning with The Inn at Rose Harbor.

Having read all of the Cedar Cove books, even though it's a fictional town, I yearn to live in a place like Cedar Cove!
Virginia
Jul 12, 2012 Virginia rated it really liked it
Again, very entertaining. You get to know the characters and enjoy reading about what happens to them.
Sandy Cobb
Oct 01, 2012 Sandy Cobb rated it it was amazing
I read the entire Cedar Cove Series, none stop. I really enjoyed every one.
Debbie
Aug 23, 2013 Debbie rated it it was ok
I must be the only person to really not care about these books. I'm done with 1-5 and on book 6 and all I can think is how poorly it's written, and all of the female characters are whiny, spoiled brats who act like they're 12!!! Why would a person you've been dating 2 months (and it was explained that they only see each other at the most twice a week), you've only kissed once, CARE about how you feel about him leaving??? (Linette, I'm talking about YOU) WHY do we have to go into minute detail ab ...more
Jane
Jul 02, 2015 Jane rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!
Tara Nichol
Sep 16, 2012 Tara Nichol rated it it was amazing
I wish i could give more than 5stars. This series has always been one of favorites. The connection between character and read is wonderful. It makes you laugh, cry, and sometimes leaves you with suspense. I am always recommending it to people. The perfect soap opera for all ages.
Mary
Sep 19, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing
I just never want the series to end. Debbie really has a way of drawing you into the lives of her characters. I almost have to read with a tissue in my hand. I have loved this series and am enjoying the Cedar Cove series on Hallmark even though there are slight changes from the books.
Teri Halsey
May 09, 2012 Teri Halsey rated it really liked it
I like this series. Very easy to read and not a lot of smut, but some romance.
Mary Quinn
Jan 06, 2016 Mary Quinn marked it as to-read
Not finished reading these books yet.
Jennifer Blackburn
Feb 26, 2013 Jennifer Blackburn rated it really liked it
All very good. Enjoyed each one
Patty
Jun 10, 2013 Patty added it
great series!
Heather Williams
Apr 03, 2013 Heather Williams rated it really liked it
great book.
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Marcia
Marcia marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Emily
Emily added it
Feb 03, 2016
Garbel Laforest
Garbel Laforest rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
Wendy Huddler
Wendy Huddler rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Anna Maria
Anna Maria marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Sadie
Sadie marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Jennifer Duell
Jennifer Duell rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Andrea Michalik
Andrea Michalik marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Janelle
Janelle marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Vicki Anderson
Vicki Anderson marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
debbie
debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
  • Summer in Mossy Creek (Mossy Creek, #3)
  • Evil Genius
  • Bestseller Bound Anthology (Volume 1)
  • Red Rock
  • Sizzle All Day (Bad Luck Abroad, #2)
  • Cinderella in Overalls
  • Jezebel's Blues
  • Virgin River Books 1-4 (Virgin River, #1-4)
  • Four Thrillers by Lisa Unger: Beautiful Lies, Sliver of Truth, Black Out, Die for You
  • In the Middle of the Third Planet's Most Wonderful of Oceans: The Life and Times of a Hawaiian Tiki Bar
  • Sing Me Home (Love Finds a Home, #1)
  • Death by Cake (The Lost Secret, #1)
  • Chicago Lightning
  • In Love with Eleanor Rigby
  • The Summer Garden
  • Angel Be Good
  • Snowy Night Seduction
  • Devil Moon
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 770 weeks on the New York Times ...more
More about Debbie Macomber...

Cedar Cove (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1)
  • 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2)
  • 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove, #3)
  • 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove, #4)
  • 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove, #5)
  • 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove, #6)
  • 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove, #7)
  • 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove, #8)
  • 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove, #9)
  • 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove, #10)