Start by marking “Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2 (7-10)” as Want to Read:
Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2 (7-10)

Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2 (Cedar Cove #7-10)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,026 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews

Debbie Macomber's bestselling and beloved Cedar Cove series continues with these four novels Reconnect with your favorite characters and meet some new friends from this tight-knit community where love and friendship are just around the corner....

Bundle contains books 7-10 of the Cedar Cove Series: "74 Seaside Avenue, 8 Sandpiper Way, 92 Pacific Boulevard" and "1022 Evergre

Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, Volume 2

Sue
Jul 27, 2012 Sue rated it it was amazing
The last four books of the Cedar Cove series prove to be as good as the first six. As things come to end, stories are closed and new beginnings are made, I was very sad to learn that book 10 was the last in the series. BUT, was so excited to learn that Cedar Cove will be revisited beginning with The Inn at Rose Harbor.

Having read all of the Cedar Cove books, even though it's a fictional town, I yearn to live in a place like Cedar Cove!
Virginia
Jul 12, 2012 Virginia rated it really liked it
Again, very entertaining. You get to know the characters and enjoy reading about what happens to them.
Sandy Cobb
Oct 01, 2012 Sandy Cobb rated it it was amazing
I read the entire Cedar Cove Series, none stop. I really enjoyed every one.
Debbie
Aug 23, 2013 Debbie rated it it was ok
I must be the only person to really not care about these books. I'm done with 1-5 and on book 6 and all I can think is how poorly it's written, and all of the female characters are whiny, spoiled brats who act like they're 12!!! Why would a person you've been dating 2 months (and it was explained that they only see each other at the most twice a week), you've only kissed once, CARE about how you feel about him leaving??? (Linette, I'm talking about YOU) WHY do we have to go into minute detail ab ...more
Jane
Jul 02, 2015 Jane rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!
Tara Nichol
Sep 16, 2012 Tara Nichol rated it it was amazing
I wish i could give more than 5stars. This series has always been one of favorites. The connection between character and read is wonderful. It makes you laugh, cry, and sometimes leaves you with suspense. I am always recommending it to people. The perfect soap opera for all ages.
Mary
Sep 19, 2013 Mary rated it it was amazing
I just never want the series to end. Debbie really has a way of drawing you into the lives of her characters. I almost have to read with a tissue in my hand. I have loved this series and am enjoying the Cedar Cove series on Hallmark even though there are slight changes from the books.
Teri Halsey
May 09, 2012 Teri Halsey rated it really liked it
I like this series. Very easy to read and not a lot of smut, but some romance.
Mary Quinn
Jan 06, 2016 Mary Quinn marked it as to-read
Not finished reading these books yet.
Jennifer Blackburn
Feb 26, 2013 Jennifer Blackburn rated it really liked it
All very good. Enjoyed each one
Patty
Jun 10, 2013 Patty added it
great series!
Heather Williams
Apr 03, 2013 Heather Williams rated it really liked it
great book.
Shae Mortimer
Shae Mortimer rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Amber
Amber added it
May 02, 2016
Lisa Stipancic
Lisa Stipancic marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016
julia reed-voldal
julia reed-voldal rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
sue
sue rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
Deborah Bond
Deborah Bond rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Mickey20328
Mickey20328 rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
heather wolkenhauer
heather wolkenhauer rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2016
Norene
Norene marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Laurie L Barr
Laurie L Barr rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Lisa
Lisa added it
Mar 31, 2016
Therese Stepanek
Therese Stepanek rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Tracie
Tracie rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2016
  • A Day in Mossy Creek (Mossy Creek, #5)
  • Sizzle All Day (Bad Luck Abroad, #2)
  • Death by Cake (The Lost Secret, #1)
  • Virgin River Books 1-4 (Virgin River, #1-4)
  • Bestseller Bound Anthology (Volume 1)
  • Red Rock
  • Chicago Lightning (Nathan Heller Short Stories, Volume 3)
  • Devil Moon
  • Sing Me Home (Love Finds a Home, #1)
  • In Love with Eleanor Rigby
  • Four Years from Home
  • Evil Genius
  • Angel Be Good
  • Homeplace
  • Cinderella in Overalls
  • SEALed Forever (SEALed, #4)
  • In the Middle of the Third Planet's Most Wonderful of Oceans: The Life and Times of a Hawaiian Tiki Bar
  • Four Thrillers by Lisa Unger: Beautiful Lies, Sliver of Truth, Black Out, Die for You
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 770 weeks on the New York Times ...more
More about Debbie Macomber...

Cedar Cove (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1)
  • 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2)
  • 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove, #3)
  • 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove, #4)
  • 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove, #5)
  • 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove, #6)
  • 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove, #7)
  • 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove, #8)
  • 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove, #9)
  • 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove, #10)