Start by marking “Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)

Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers #3)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  487 ratings  ·  20 reviews
There s a wild child trapped inside her, and they re hell-bent on unleashing it

Lone Star Lovers, Book 3

As the pretty daughter of the town whore, Shanna Davies has always tried hard to toe the line. But she just can t help it. Her boyfriend, Bo Crenshaw, has lured her untamed spirit out to play once too often. It s time to get the hell out of Dodge and make a new start wher
Published September 7th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published September 3rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Four Sworn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Four Sworn

Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesShoulda Been a Cowboy by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei James
Best Cowboy/Western Romance
133rd out of 340 books — 165 voters
The Winemaker's Dinner by Ivan RusilkoAppetizers by Ivan RusilkoEntrée by Ivan RusilkoAmuse Bouche by Ivan RusilkoRSVP by Ivan Rusilko
FB Fictional Fantasies
60th out of 105 books — 17 voters

More lists with this book...

Judith
A novella that is really interesting--sort of oblique in its perspective about the relationship between the main characters, but very much delving into the inner insecurities that often short-circuit potentially wonderful relationships. Some "lite" BDSM and menage action. AFter all, its Delilah Devlin. But good writing and an unusual plot make this short book a worthy read.
Lissa Matthews
It's short. It's dirty. It ended too soon.

And now I'm in love with Ezra...Dayum!
Pamela
Review courtesy of Romance Junkies (rated 4.5 Blue Ribbons):

Being brought up as the town tramp's daughter has made Shanna a very insecure woman. She is afraid to express her true desires to her longtime boyfriend, Bo, for fear of being labeled trash like her mother. Shanna has grown tired of feeling this way and is ready to let loose her inhibitions. After all, it could not be a better time since she plans on moving soon. In a moment of passion, she tells Bo what she has always wanted to experie
Amber
Shanna and Bo (friend with benefits) have been fooling around for years, but Shanna won't commit, won't give an inch, because deep down she fears she isn't good enough. Her mother was the town "ho" and she dreams of leaving town and starting new, where no one knows her. She has some naughty fantasies though, and Bo decides to make them come true with a going away present.

I loved Bo's character, so very giving and thoughtful and understanding. Ahhh, we know it's fiction, but I gotta think there a
RJ Hewson
2.5-3 stars

Well this is my least favorite in this series so far...the first two drew me in, enthralled me with their stories, their commitment, their feelings and turmoil....this story however felt a little hollow and shallow, wasn't a fan of the main characters, and even though I know they have their own book next in this series, it felt as though the Kenzie boys outshone the leads...personally I see this more as an introduction to the Kenzie men and what they're going to bring to their own boo
Tracie Runge
Shanna is determined to get out of Two Mule Texas and leave the town and the rumours behind.

Bo Crenshaw has loved Shanna since the first time he laid eyes on her. Determined to prove to Shanna how he feels, Bo plans a night to make all her fantasies come true. Can Bo really shared Shanna with someone else and will Shanna finally decide to stay in Two Mule Texas?

Four Sworn is a sexy, hot, short read and one lovers of cowboy ménage will enjoy.

Reviewing with Book Monster Reviews
Rachel Firasek
I've read most of the other Lone Star Lovers books and so far this is my favorite. I loved the love story in this piece. Shanna had her reasons for keeping Bo at bay, but the poor guy, I just wanted to hug him up tight.;) Devlin has found a way to mingle BDSM erotica with a touching love story and deliver a deep message that really touched me. I'd absolutely recommend this series to everyone, but most importantly, don't miss this read! HOT!!!
Normally short erotic romance stories are about the sex. Delilah Devlin manages to create strong, likable characters. It is even plausible that the characters would do the things they did. I didn't give it a full five stars because I thought the heroine's change of plans was a little abrupt and the flip flop of scary Ezra to scary but I can talk to him Ezra was also a bit abrupt.
Blackraven's Reviews
A Recommended Read! This is truly a masterpiece of erotic romance, one that I will read again and again in the future. I just cannot wait to see what Ms. Devlin and her next book will have to offer. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Book Slut
Another hot yet unbelievable storyline by Ma. Devlin. On what planet does a guy in love with a girl hand her over to three uber hot brothers to screw her senseless? With that said, I did enjoy the Kinzie brothers as they "broke" Shanna.
Garmieturtel
Yet another in the series that is seriously lacking in plot and character development. However, if you can accept the fact that four men are going at her at once, it's a very erotic read.
Julianna
Not my favorite book. Was not a huge fan of how she treated him and overall didn't really like the story all that much.
April
Seriously erotically hot! I don't have much more to say about this book than that....
Jeanette Hornby
I gave this 3 and a half Stars.
Shelly
Re-read: start 4/2/13
Finished:4/2/13
Lynda
Another hot read from Delilah Devlin!
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Edie Ford
Edie Ford marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Paige Babb
Paige Babb marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Lexa
Lexa marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • Half Hearts
  • Going All In
  • Tequila Truth (Black and White Collection, #2)
  • Compromised Cowgirl (Bride Train, #3)
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Kayla's Gift (Powertools, #3)
  • Dakota's Cowboys (Dakota Heat, #3)
  • Bucked (Studs in Spurs, #2)
  • Damaged Cowboys
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...
Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, # 1) Saddled Five Ways 'til Sunday (Delta Heat, #1) Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4) Down In Texas