Start by marking “Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers, #3)

Four Sworn (Lone Star Lovers #3)

There s a wild child trapped inside her, and they re hell-bent on unleashing it

Lone Star Lovers, Book 3

As the pretty daughter of the town whore, Shanna Davies has always tried hard to toe the line. But she just can t help it. Her boyfriend, Bo Crenshaw, has lured her untamed spirit out to play once too often. It s time to get the hell out of Dodge and make a new start wher
Published September 7th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published September 3rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Four Sworn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Four Sworn

Judith
Sep 10, 2010 Judith rated it liked it
A novella that is really interesting--sort of oblique in its perspective about the relationship between the main characters, but very much delving into the inner insecurities that often short-circuit potentially wonderful relationships. Some "lite" BDSM and menage action. AFter all, its Delilah Devlin. But good writing and an unusual plot make this short book a worthy read.
Lissa Matthews
Sep 09, 2010 Lissa Matthews rated it really liked it
It's short. It's dirty. It ended too soon.

And now I'm in love with Ezra...Dayum!
Cheryl Sanders
Jan 05, 2017 Cheryl Sanders rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Lone Star Lovers series and it features Bo Crenshaw and Shanna Davies. Shanna is so insecure about herself because of her mother. It must have been hard being the town whore's daughter. In this case, "the sins of the mother" and all that. I felt so sorry for Bo but he was there by choice.

Let's talk about those Kinzie's! PHEW! These three are so incredibly sexy with their panty-melting smiles and cowboy confidence. The masculinity just oozes off of Ezra. Bo couldn't have ch
Sherry Bohrmueller
Dec 29, 2016 Sherry Bohrmueller rated it liked it
Another short quick read. This book was all sex not much of a story. Not much about the characters. It was short on Bo and Shanna's story and more about the Kenzie brothers. I was a little disappointed in this book.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book from Rock Star Lit.
Pamela
Sep 05, 2011 Pamela rated it really liked it
Review courtesy of Romance Junkies (rated 4.5 Blue Ribbons):

Being brought up as the town tramp's daughter has made Shanna a very insecure woman. She is afraid to express her true desires to her longtime boyfriend, Bo, for fear of being labeled trash like her mother. Shanna has grown tired of feeling this way and is ready to let loose her inhibitions. After all, it could not be a better time since she plans on moving soon. In a moment of passion, she tells Bo what she has always wanted to experie
Amber
Sep 13, 2011 Amber rated it really liked it
Shanna and Bo (friend with benefits) have been fooling around for years, but Shanna won't commit, won't give an inch, because deep down she fears she isn't good enough. Her mother was the town "ho" and she dreams of leaving town and starting new, where no one knows her. She has some naughty fantasies though, and Bo decides to make them come true with a going away present.

I loved Bo's character, so very giving and thoughtful and understanding. Ahhh, we know it's fiction, but I gotta think there a
Bec
2.5-3 stars

Well this is my least favorite in this series so far...the first two drew me in, enthralled me with their stories, their commitment, their feelings and turmoil....this story however felt a little hollow and shallow, wasn't a fan of the main characters, and even though I know they have their own book next in this series, it felt as though the Kenzie boys outshone the leads...personally I see this more as an introduction to the Kenzie men and what they're going to bring to their own boo
Tracie Runge
Dec 28, 2013 Tracie Runge rated it really liked it
Shanna is determined to get out of Two Mule Texas and leave the town and the rumours behind.

Bo Crenshaw has loved Shanna since the first time he laid eyes on her. Determined to prove to Shanna how he feels, Bo plans a night to make all her fantasies come true. Can Bo really shared Shanna with someone else and will Shanna finally decide to stay in Two Mule Texas?

Four Sworn is a sexy, hot, short read and one lovers of cowboy ménage will enjoy.

Reviewing with Book Monster Reviews
Rachel Firasek
Dec 04, 2011 Rachel Firasek rated it it was amazing
I've read most of the other Lone Star Lovers books and so far this is my favorite. I loved the love story in this piece. Shanna had her reasons for keeping Bo at bay, but the poor guy, I just wanted to hug him up tight.;) Devlin has found a way to mingle BDSM erotica with a touching love story and deliver a deep message that really touched me. I'd absolutely recommend this series to everyone, but most importantly, don't miss this read! HOT!!!
Mar 24, 2011 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Normally short erotic romance stories are about the sex. Delilah Devlin manages to create strong, likable characters. It is even plausible that the characters would do the things they did. I didn't give it a full five stars because I thought the heroine's change of plans was a little abrupt and the flip flop of scary Ezra to scary but I can talk to him Ezra was also a bit abrupt.
Book Slut
May 14, 2011 Book Slut rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2011, cowboys
Another hot yet unbelievable storyline by Ma. Devlin. On what planet does a guy in love with a girl hand her over to three uber hot brothers to screw her senseless? With that said, I did enjoy the Kinzie brothers as they "broke" Shanna.
Charlac
Aug 15, 2013 Charlac rated it it was ok
Denise H.
Nov 08, 2015 Denise H. rated it it was amazing
Love this tale of small town romance problems. Not enough women to go around ! The men take charge and convince their gal to take them on. She already loves Johnny. Interesting, different, romantic, and sexy. ENJOY !!
Blackravens Reviews
Jun 05, 2011 Blackravens Reviews rated it it was amazing
A Recommended Read! This is truly a masterpiece of erotic romance, one that I will read again and again in the future. I just cannot wait to see what Ms. Devlin and her next book will have to offer. To read this review in its entirety, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Julianna
Not my favorite book. Was not a huge fan of how she treated him and overall didn't really like the story all that much.
Garmieturtel
Nov 22, 2013 Garmieturtel rated it liked it
Yet another in the series that is seriously lacking in plot and character development. However, if you can accept the fact that four men are going at her at once, it's a very erotic read.
Kristine Bridges
Kristine Bridges rated it it was ok
Dec 18, 2014
Celina Holbrook
Celina Holbrook rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Alberta Childress
Alberta Childress rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2013
Blaze
Blaze rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Pr!ya
Pr!ya rated it it was ok
Feb 09, 2014
Fiona
Fiona rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2013
Tammie
Tammie rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2011
Cindy Graham
Cindy Graham rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2015
Jessica Brooks
Jessica Brooks rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2013
Emm
Emm rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Shadira
Shadira rated it it was ok
May 18, 2014
Ali
Ali rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Jennifer Haley
Jennifer Haley rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2012
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • Half Hearts
  • Kayla's Gift (Powertools #3)
  • Compromised Cowgirl (Bride Train, #3)
  • Going All In
  • Dakota's Cowboys (Dakota Heat, #3)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Tequila Truth (Black and White Collection, #2)
  • Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts (Cowboy Boots, #1)
  • Damaged Cowboys
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...

Lone Star Lovers (9 books)
  • Unbridled (Lone Star Lovers, #1)
  • Unforgiven (Lone Star Lovers, #2)
  • Breaking Leather (Lone Star Lovers, #4)
  • A Four-Gone Conclusion (Lone Star Lovers #5)
  • Two Wild for Teacher (Lone Star Lovers, #6)
  • Reined In (Lone Star Lovers, #7)
  • Family Values (Lone Star Lovers, #8)
  • Rules of Engagement (Lone Star Lovers, #9)