Start by marking “Flat Belly Diet! for Men” as Want to Read:
Flat Belly Diet! for Men

Flat Belly Diet! for Men

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Eat your way to six-pack abs!

Flat bellies aren’t just for wives and girlfriends! Now the New York Times bestseller The Flat Belly Diet!, the only diet that specifically targets belly fat, has been revamped just for men. With mouthwatering meals that fill you up and boost your energy, losing weight will never be the same.

You’ve noticed that your belly just hasn’t stopped gr
Published December 21st 2010 by Rodale Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Flat Belly Diet! for Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flat Belly Diet! for Men

William Crosby
I lost interest in the book when they answered the question, "What if I don't like some of the meals" (of the Kickstarter) with "stick to the set menu." I don't like cornflakes or mayonnaise or ham and I am not going to peel an apple. Also, my oven does not work: I don't bake. And so on. Since several of the menus in Kickstarter had pork, I wonder what people who do not eat pork are to do.

I also had no interest in the interspersed "success stories"; they made me think that this book was one gian
Austin
Not enough thorough science in here for me so a lot of the explanations seemed watered down and unsatisfactory. Written is a predominately conversational form can be taken either way, I prefer the more academic, serious approach. I did find the nutrition plans at the end helpful, primarily because I'm inexperienced with nutrition plans. Overall a decent introductory book
Lisa
My husband wants to try this one because he has "hard fat" around his core. It doesn't look all that revolutionary or radical, mostly jsut sensible. It looks like many of the other diets out there. It uses portion control, good fats, small meals, low carb. Hey,if he's interested we'll give it a try.
Mike
Hopefully, review to follow. Trying to follow the diet and exercise program first.
Stephanie Mohler
It was an ok book, I guess. Not helpful for my household though.
Kent
Excellent diet plan.
Daniel Prasetyo
Daniel Prasetyo marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Fawaz Albassam
Fawaz Albassam marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Basil Tulbah
Basil Tulbah marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Lawrence Milask
Lawrence Milask marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Robert Scrivner
Robert Scrivner marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Ajlamothe
Ajlamothe marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
David L. Carroll
David L. Carroll is currently reading it
May 11, 2014
Jeremy Anderson
Jeremy Anderson is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2014
Adam Davis
Adam Davis marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
David  Cooper
David Cooper marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Jimmie Eichman
Jimmie Eichman marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Pj Nusbaum
Pj Nusbaum marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Matthew
Matthew is currently reading it
Dec 25, 2013
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Rich Bennett
Rich Bennett marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Flat Belly Diet! Flat Belly Diet! Cookbook: 200 New MUFA Recipes The Digest Diet: The Best Foods for Fast, Lasting Weight Loss 21-Day Tummy: The Revolutionary Food Plan that Shrinks and Soothes Any Belly Fast 400 Calorie Fix