Start by marking “Gokusen 15” as Want to Read:
Gokusen 15

Gokusen 15 (Gokusen/ごくせん #15)

Published August 2010 by Level Comics (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Gokusen 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gokusen 15

Yue
**sighs** I hate to read the last Volume of a really, really good manga. It is like I have to say goodbye to a good friend or something.

In this Volume, the lawyer asks Yankumi to go with him to Hokkaido. I admit it, he was good-looking, manly, but he was... boring. He did not deserve Yankumi, and he never really liked her anyway.

Shin finally confesses his feelings. It started when he and Yankumi were in a festival. It has some pretty WOW moments... Shin romantic? So forward? Hard to imagine, but
Drfoolish
Feb 18, 2015 Drfoolish rated it it was amazing
Did I really just binge-read a whole manga series? Yes.

Am I even remotely sorry? No.

Why, you ask? Because Gokusen is pure gold, cute and funny and quirky and adorable.
(And because it's semester break)
Radwa
Jun 25, 2013 Radwa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Gokusen, it's one of the few manga that doesn't completely revolve around a love story that I've liked.

It's the story of a high school teacher whose family is from the Yakuza (Japanese Mafia), but she has a dream of her own to become the best teacher for her students, regardless of her background and outstanding fighting skills. She has this strong bond with her students that is really admirable, and her love story with Shin is the cutest of all. The way they ended up is amazingly cute! <3

All
Karene
Jun 04, 2013 Karene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-boyfriend
I started with the drama adaptation (the very first, starring Matsumoto Jun as Shin), and while I loved the drama, I was hesitant to start reading the manga.

They say never to judge a book by its cover, and this applies to Gokusen too. I was initially put off by the artwork, which was less than pretty. Even Shin, the pretty boy of the story, didn't look his part. However, once I started, I could not stop! Did the mangaka change her drawing style after the first few books? Or maybe I had gotten u
Dessya Yuliawan
Oct 24, 2015 Dessya Yuliawan rated it really liked it
nih, nih gara2 Yankumi & kehidupan keluarga yakuzanya jadi hunting komik & film yakuza & gangster2an yg tokohnya dari keluarga yakuza. hahahha. meski gambarnya awalnya agak bikin males baca, tapi begitu udah baca, dan ngeliat kelakuan keluarga yakuza si yankumi yg kocak & sayang bgt, jadi keterusan. hihihi.

Yankumi is a kick-ass ! already watched the series, love all the cast (for season 1 & 2 only, hate the third) but i wish the drama would really stick to the story, and woul
Indah Threez Lestari
Tamat deh. Aku nonton dorama-nya sudah bertahun-tahun yang lalu, jadi tidak ingat apakah endingnya sama atau tidak, tapi yang jelas happy-ending lah. Dari covernya bisa ditebak bahwa Shin kelak akan menjadi...
Laura (ローラ)
I don't know why it took so long for me to pick this up. The manga series trumps any of its adaptations. I loved it. I only wish I could give it six stars!
Amantanathania
Jul 18, 2013 Amantanathania rated it really liked it
started with the drama adaptation (the second series), and while I loved the drama, I was hesitant to start reading & collect the manga, really love gokusen
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2011
Neferet
Neferet rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2011
Aya
Aya rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Laura rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
May 01, 2015
Atique euqita
Atique euqita rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2011
Lei
Jun 10, 2013 Lei rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
5 stars because of the Confession scene. Man, I melted. Yankumi x Shin forever. ♥♥♥
Ryan Cains
Ryan Cains rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2013
Kyarakat
Kyarakat rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2015
Mai
Mai rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Imene
Imene rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
瑪莉 林
瑪莉 林 rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2013
Sissi
Sissi rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2010
Dwi Puspa
Dwi Puspa rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2015
MyWolfs_Booktaste
MyWolfs_Booktaste rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Miss Melpomene
Miss Melpomene rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Tatty Mhakuletz
Tatty Mhakuletz rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2015
Jade
Jade rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2012
Innihx
Innihx rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2012
Elina
Elina rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2016
Natalie
Aug 12, 2012 Natalie rated it it was amazing
YESSSS
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Wallflower, Vol. 27 (The Wallflower, #27)
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Vol. 16
  • キスよりも早く11 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 11] (Faster than a Kiss #11)
  • My Lovely Honey Vol. 2

Gokusen/ごくせん (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Gokusen 1