Start by marking “The Working Parents Cookbook: More than 200 Recipes for Great Family Meals” as Want to Read:
The Working Parents Cookbook: More than 200 Recipes for Great Family Meals

The Working Parents Cookbook: More than 200 Recipes for Great Family Meals

Late meetings, soccer practice, and not enough hours in the day -- how can a family fit a good/smart/solid/worthwhile/ hearty breakfast or relaxing dinner into this schedule, much less have it be healthy and delicious? Working parents Jeff and Jodie Morgan show how in this can't-do-without cookbook for moms and dads with busy days, hungry kids, and a desire for family ...more
Published February 1st 2004 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about The Working Parents Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Working Parents Cookbook

Jenny
May 27, 2008 Jenny rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I love this cookbook. I purchased it well over a year ago when I was trying to find some healthier alternatives for feeding the little ones. I am not a working parent in the traditional sense, (I am a sahm) and it is great for everyone. Who couldn't use more time? The recipes are simple and tasty, and more importantly a hit with the kids as well as adults.
Elyssa
Apr 15, 2008 Elyssa rated it really liked it
Shelves: food
This cookbook is ideal for working parents. The recipes are interesting and also written in basic terms so that a harried parent can use them easily. I am especially grateful that the book is written by an actual married couple with kids. A lot of cookbooks for parents are geared toward mothers only, but this book is written for mothers and fathers.
Mckinley
Nov 12, 2012 Mckinley rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking, non-fiction
Great concept; only 30 minutes. Lots I'd try.
(ads ckbk)
A
A rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2012
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2014
Iris
Iris rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2011
Jle
Jle added it
Aug 17, 2007
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 31, 2008
Dayini
Dayini added it
Jun 22, 2010
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Miranda Evanoff
Miranda Evanoff marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015