Start by marking “Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)” as Want to Read:
Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)

Sin Undone (Demonica #5)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  20,365 ratings  ·  807 reviews
HER TOUCH IS DEADLY
As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she'll die before she'll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin's innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence
Published September 1st 2010 by Grand Central Publishing (first published August 12th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sin Undone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sin Undone

City of Bones by Cassandra ClareHalfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostDivergent by Veronica RothThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsVampire Academy by Richelle Mead
My Book Boyfriends
327th out of 1,044 books — 820 voters
City of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickThe Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsVampire Academy by Richelle MeadYours Truly, Taddy by Avery Aster
Dream Guy
109th out of 235 books — 144 voters

More lists with this book...

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
I am really sad to see this series concluding, although I am happy to see everyone get a satisfying ending. To be honest, I wasn’t that enamored with either Sin or Con when I met them in Ecstasy Unveiled. I didn’t like the closet hookup, and the uneventful sex; and I wasn’t sure I could buy them falling deeply in love in their book. But, I figured that Ms. Ione would have something up her sleeve to turn things around. And she really did.

Sin is a hard person, toughened and disappointed by life.
DarienMoya
^^SINFULLY CONTAGIOUS!^^

This series has been a rollercoaster ride of awesomeness. There is never a dull moment, when it comes to this family of Seminus demons and any other form of paranormal species. We were introduced to UG hospital in the frist book, its got drama, sex and the hottest bunch of species. You would be intentionally getting hit by cars, and starting fights just to get hurt. There is a whole bunch of Dr Feel Good up in that hospital. Book 5 is about the unexpected sister, and her
Leah
Jan 21, 2011 Leah rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Leah by: Annie, Sam, Laurie, Gokce, Alli
Dear Con,

As with Lore, I would steal you, if I could. But, once again, my loyalty and love for Rhonda prevents me from doing so. Just know that I love you. Now, I don't want you to suffer, so try not to anguish too much over the fact that I can't have you.

Besides, like I said before, Shade would just be so painfully jealous that I don't think I could handle it.

Love Not Drugs,
Leah

Throughout this whole book, I felt sad. Not because I hated the book, not because it was an especially sad book, but b
Shawna
5+ stars – Paranormal Romance

Abso-freaking-lutely AMAZING !!!!

I laughed my ass off at Sin’s self-deprecating humor:

Con slid her a glance, one that was almost approving, and for some reason, she felt like a happy puppy that had been praised for piddling outside instead of on the carpet. Annoying.

And the cover is just like the book...hot, HOT, HAWT!!
valee
May 29, 2010 valee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All demonica and prn romance fans
Recommended to valee by: Larissa Ione
I'm finally writing the review, now that I count with the author's permission,lol. I know there are many of us who are crazy with this series so I'm just too nervous to write a review, specially as it is going to be one of the only ones there will be in here for a while. I hope you like it.

This book is about Sin and Con. They have both already been introduced in the story and have captivated us for a while now. What is great and different in this book from the previous ones in the series is that
Laura the Highland Hussy
4.5

When we last saw Sin, she'd taken over the assassain's den to hlep save her brother Lore and his angel Idess. Now she's stuck in the den, because any time she leaves, she'll have a giant target on her back. Anyone who wants her power would have to kill her to get it, but if she stays in her den, she's safe from any violence. Unfotunately she can't stay in there forever.

I really loved Con and Sin together, and I liked breaking through Sin's "tough-guy" exterior to her gooey center. Con was an
Amy
The old saying goes, "It's been a great ride" and may I add a damn sexy one too! When I reflect on the Demonica series by Larissa Ione, I feel as warm and sated as a Seminus demon after an incredible romp in a broom closet at Underworld General! There are two authors that unleashed my exuberant love for paranormal romance: J.R. Ward and Larissa Ione. Ms. Ione has the gift of creating an amazing world of demons, vampires, and werewolves that sucks you in for the ride of your life!

Sinead "Sin" Don
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Sin Undone is the last book of the Demonica series by Larissa Ione, but it's the first book of hers that I have picked up. I am a big BDB fan and so you know that any other paranormal romance books are usually shit out of luck. It wasn't the case with Sin.

As the only female seminus demon, Sin is up against a whole load of crap from the beginning. Her touch is deadly and has the potential to wipe out an entire species of warg. Her own assasins are after her position as master. And it seems that e
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
2011 Re-Read

Conall: n. Hot as hell, viking sexyness, half vampire half shifter. He has the best of all worlds wrapped up in one. (And me wrapped around his finger!)

Sinead: n. Total bad ass chick. Sex demon, full time assassin, and the cause of the Apocalypse! My favorite heroine in this series!

I LOVED THIS BOOK! Even more the second time around. There was plenty of action, emotions, romance, steamy scenes and world-changing events.

Sin Fever is killing the warg population, except it's only affe
Kristin
If story writing was like cooking, Larissa Ione would make The Food Channel itself her bitch with the Demonica series alone.

Another book that made me wish that life would just stop for three days so I could devote all all time to reading. But what matters is that it is done and the final verdict? Larissa is the bomb. BOOM!

Ok, the book is dealing mostly with the werewolf civilization because our leading man is Dhampire (half-wolf, half-vampire). Now, ever since Stephanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, I
Julia
Larissa Ione writes good smut. I remember, oh-so-long ago, when I read her first book in the Demonica series, Pleasure Unbound. I was such an innocent, then. I'm a bit more experienced in the world of smut now and it takes a bit more than well done sex scenes for me to enjoy a book, but this plot had a lot going for it.

Sinead is an Assassin Master who sort-of-accidentally unleashed a plague upon werewolves that has been "lovingly" renamed Sin Fever. She has the unique ability to be able to give
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this series is over!!! I WANT MORE E, MORE SHADE, MORE WRAITH, MORE LORE, MORE CON!!!!!!!!!!!!

There aren't enough words in the English dictionary for me to accurately describe how much I love this series. It was truly magnificent! From the storyline which kept me turning the pages LATE INTO the night, the sex scenes which kept my husband wondering and deliriously happy, (my husband thanks you Larissa!)to the O..EM..............GEEEEE gorgeous demons this series
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
Ronda  Tutt
Outstanding! Excelent Writing. I so enjoyed this story and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves paranormal reads. It was full of powerful emotions and lots of action - I actually teared up at the sad shocking times and my smile got so big with tears in my eyes at the happy moments. The humor kept me on the edge of my seat as I laughed out loud. I didn't want to put it down.

The romance and erotica scenes were hot, I loved the chemistery between Sin and Con. The following statement gives you
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review

Cover: Fitting.
Rating NC-17 for the sexiness of it all.
Overall: Great Installment!
Characters: Sexy!
Plot: A lot going on to keep you interested.
Page Turner: Yes.
Series Cont.? Yes.
Recommend Yes.
Book Boyfriend: Conall

SUMMARY (50 words or less)

Man, I shouldn’t have waited to read this one. I think next to the first book, this was my favorite. This book had heat and passion. It had Conall and Luke. And well, it just had it. I loved every minute of this one. Now onto Eter
Lynsey A
Best. Book. In. The. Series. Flat out! Larissa outdid herself with this one. I laughed, I cried and I didn't want it to end. I wanted to read about all of the brothers, their wives and other family forever. From the first page to the last page I was enthralled with this story.

This book was beautifully written and really showcases Larissa Ione's talent as a writer. Well done.

ETA: Sin and Con were perfect for each other. They mirrored each other and each one saved the other. I think they are my f
Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog)
This is the final installment in the Demonica series and it follows Sin, the only female and Seminus demon and Conall a dhampir who works in UGH as a paramedic. In the previous book Sin had unknowingly caused a highly contagious disease that is killing more and more wargs across the globe, in this she is on the run from various factions trying to kill her with just the protection of Conall and her newly found brothers Eidolon (*sighs*) Shade, Wraith and Lore. But Con is slowly getting through th ...more
UKSandy
This has to be one of the best books I have ever read.

I absolutely loved, loved, loved it. Sin is so feisty, Con is just so god dam sexy, Wraith is so funny and I just love the whole Demon Brothers. I would love to be working at UG!

This story had everything I love, romance, excitement, tears, SEX and great SEX.

It was brilliant!
Rhonda
I started this book with really high expectations, and they were met. I absolutely loved it, I loved Con and Sin together. A kick ass heroine should have a hero that is at least her equal, or better! Ione paired these two up perfectly! Those of you that have come to know and love the Demonica series will not be disappointed! Enjoy!!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness
"Oh for the love of God, put a butt plug in the male tough guy crap. I know what I'm doing. I'm damn good at killing and fucking, and I'll use either of those weapons-" pg152 SIN

And that my friends in a single paragraph sums up why this book rocked my world! This was Iones best yet!- Yes, I know I have said that about every book, but this time I'm serious - The pages were leaping out with action, erotic sex and palpable danger.

Con - where do I start? Easily takes the cake on the hottest demon
AJ
GOD THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY EPIC SERIES!
DEMONICA, I ADORE YOU!!!

Sin Undone ties off the first part of the Demonica series, which now spins off into the Lords of Deliverance. And I can't believe I don't have any more Demonica books to read! I don’t want to be done with it, because I’ve loved every minute that I’ve spent with the characters in these books, but I’m so happy that I got to experience this story. Bravo Larissa Ione!

Being book 5 in the series, this review is going to be a little bit spo
Tracy
An amazing end to an exceptional series.

After reading Lore’s story in Ectasy Unveiled, the fourth installment of the series, I wondered ‘how do I get a Seminus demon??’ Having just finished Sin’s story, I can’t help but think ‘how do I become a Seminus demon?’

Sin was my favorite heroine in this series, which is really saying something because she had some stiff competition from Tayla, Runn, Serena and Idess. In addition to being an overall badass assassin, Sin revealed herself to be a truly ca
Holly
I had a terrible sadness come over me when I read the last line of this book, because it was over!! LOL - I loved this book and the whole series, so much so that I bought the entire series for my keeper shelf. I do have to say that I liked the way the series ended with the opening for the spinoff series. Hopefully we will get to revisit the Sem brothers (and sister)

After every book I kept thinking this can't get any better, boy, was I wrong, every book in this series just got better and better!
Karen ~ Divhine
I finished it! Now I wish I hadn't because it was such a wonderful story, and the end of the series. I loved Con and Sin, and the interaction with Sin's brothers. It was nice having all of the characters in the last book. I don't have much more to add that hasn't been said before. Loved it!!
Leigh
A.MAZ.ING!!!! this book was absolutely fantastic!! Larissa just kept getting better and better with the Demonica series, and that held true for the 5th and final book to the series, Sin Undone. i am so sad that this series is done, and that i tore through the book so quickly, but seriously, it was near impossible to put down. Larissa kept the pace just perfect through the entire book...not once did i think to myself that i wished a certain part was over b/c it was too slow, etc. i hung onto ever ...more
Anzu The Great Destroyer
Sin undone is the fifth book in the Demonica series. Some people were saying the series ends here, but others were saying Ms. Ione was just taking a break in order to focus on her new series which was out this March. I’m hoping to see more of Demonica since I love this universe and it can surely handle some new characters joining the party. I’m really looking forward to reading some new stuff related to this series.

This one, as you can tell, is about Sin and Con. Yes, in the previous book, Ecsta
Shannon C.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

'Sin Undone' continues the storyline introduced in book four of the Demonica series 'Ecstasy Unveiled'. In the last book, Sinead Donnelly, a half Seminus Demon/half human hybrid, took over as head of the assassin den. When one of her jobs went bad, she accidentially started a plague that is killing wargs (werewolves). She and her twin Loren also met their half brothers Eidolon, Wraith and Shade--partners in the hospital serving supernaturals. The hospital staff are working
Tom
Not exactly sure of the actual number but not hesitant on the stars.

I was in and out of this book mostly because of outside forces nothing to do with the book. Every time I picked it up I was immediately into it and loved Sins story. I went into it a little hesitant, as in Wraith’s book, because I don’t like excessive humor out of any one character. It didn’t disappoint! Sin’s balance of snarky and dark was just perfect. The story line with the integration of Lore and Sin into the family was jus
Cindyg
I so hate that this series is over...I absolutely loved Sin's story and I loved how everyone rallied behind her. This was a touching story, that had my stomach in knots and brought tears to my eyes. I love Ms. Ione's writing style and the way the words flow throughout. I liked the way she introduced the characters to her next series Lords of Deliverance and I'm looking forward to their story but I've got to be totally honest here, I'm going to miss her characters in her Demonica series...I've go ...more
Shut Up & Read: Demonica Series by Larissa Ione 385 107 Aug 19, 2013 06:04PM
Buddy Read Zone: Sin Undone (Demonica #5) 52 24 Jul 28, 2013 06:46AM
Romance Lovers fo...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Sin Undone (Demonica #5) by Larissa Ione - Start Date May 3, 2013 72 30 May 16, 2013 09:38PM
  • Seduced by the Storm (ACRO, #3)
  • Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10)
  • The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld, #7)
  • Midnight's Master (Midnight, #3)
  • Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling, #9)
  • Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3)
  • Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4)
  • Elijah (Nightwalkers, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Larissa Ione penned her first novel at the age of 13 and hasn't stopped writing since. She has been a U.S. Air Force meteorologist, an EMT, and a professional dog trainer, and you never know when one of those interests will pop into her novels.

She lives a nomadic existence with her U.S. Coast Guard husband and son, so her writing career has been a bl
More about Larissa Ione...

Demonica (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)
  • Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2)
  • Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3)
  • Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4)
  • Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Rogue Rider  (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
  • Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11)
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)

“Wow." Sin said, her high-heeled boots clacking on the floor as she approached. " I didn't expect a party or anything, but I figured you might be able to handle a hi."
"I'm serious" , he gritted. "Get out."
"Well, you know what ?" She tied her hair up in a knot. "I would, except that you fucking bonded me to you or something, and I need to borrow your dick for a minute.”
94 likes
“The entire hospital seemed to go still, watching and waiting, and what the hell was up with Sin and guys on horses anyway? "Well, who is he?"

"War."

Con stared at her. "War. Just...War. What kind of name is that?" Nope, not jealous at all of muscle-bound handsome guy.

"Yeah, you know, the original War. Second Horseman of the Apocalypse?"

Con nearly swallowed his fucking tongue. Everyone else in the ER scrambled backward. Even Eidolon backed up a step as the guy swung down from the horse. Christ, standing, the guy was damned near seven feet tall.

"Sin," he said in an impossibly deep voice. He approached her, bent to kiss her cheek, and Con bristled.

"Big horse," Con ground out. "Compensating much?”
86 likes