Start by marking “Deuces Wild (DECK of CARDZ, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deuces Wild (DECK of CARDZ, #3)

Deuces Wild (Deck of Cardz #3)

Three years have passed since the Black Jack case ended and in the fiendishly-evil and sexy as hell, Deuces Wild, the third novel of the Deck of Cardz series, Detective Shevaughn Robinson-William’s career and personal life are at a crossroads as she tries to assist in the capture of a homicidal couple on a murdering spree filled with illegal drugs and illicit perversion.
M
Published October 10th 2010 by PHE Ink

To ask other readers questions about Deuces Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deuces Wild

Jean Holloway
Aug 18, 2010 Jean Holloway rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written
Well, it's me again. This one makes me a little nervous, but I just wrote what they (my characters) told me to. I'll be interested in what my readers think.
Cheryl
ATTENTION: DO YOU LIKE JAMES PATTERSON? IF YOU DO, THEN YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS SERIES OUT!

Detective Shevaughn Robinson is back in this third book in the Deck of Cardz series. She is now married and is expecting a baby, but that isn't going to stop her from working on the new case of the "Fingertip Killers". She is supposed to go on maternity leave, but they need her. Her husband isn't too happy about her working and checks up on her to see if he is at her desk or not.

The fingertip killers are s
Bobbie  Crawford
Aug 18, 2010 Bobbie Crawford rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ALL Erotic Thriller & Horror Fans
DEUCES WILD by Jean Holloway

"Good things don't always come in small packages..."

~Bobbie Crawford-McCoy of Nurture Your BOOKS™
Leona Romich
Nov 19, 2010 Leona Romich rated it it was amazing
Doll

Detective Shevaughn Robinson is back in the latest novel, Deuces Wild, by Jean Holloway. It has been three years since the Black Jack case ended and Shevaughn is now happily married and expecting a baby. Right before she goes on maternity leave a high-profile case comes through her department, dubbed the "Fingertip Killers." One where someone is killing folks and cutting their fingertips off and keeping them as souvenirs.

Enter Dahlia `aka' Doll a young woman that no one would ever suspect t
Dominique
WOW, is all I can say. Jean’s Deck of the Cardz series gets better and better. In Deuces Wild, we meet a new villain nicknamed Doll. She is crazier and more violent than any of the villains that have come across Shevaughn’s path.

Jean takes us for a roller coaster, page turner, can’t put the book down ride. I read this book in 3 days. The fastest I’ve ever read a book was one day. If you are a mystery and suspense lover, this book and all those that came before it in this series you will love.

Ful
Adrienna
Feb 23, 2011 Adrienna rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Deck of Cardz series. I thought I loved "Ace of Hearts" (first book of the series) until I picked up this one. I believe this is my favorite book of the entire series. You can't picture a young and innocent "Doll" like Dahlia Henderson to muster devious, conniving schemes as she uses her beauty as a deadly weapon. We also see how Shevaughn is a married woman with children and still on the police force; glad to see Jared (her partner) married to her husband's sister, Kennedy ...more
Georgiann Hennelly
Aug 20, 2010 Georgiann Hennelly rated it it was amazing
Det SheVaughn Robinson is back now married and expecting a baby. She is working a new case the Fingertip Killers. SheVaughn is supposed to go on maternity leave and her husband worries about her. But she feels she needs to catch these murderers first. They are some seriously sick people. You will meet Doll in this story. There is plenty of murder, sex and a lot suspense. Jean Holloway is a fantastic writer looking forward to reading more of her books.
Shawnette
Sep 11, 2010 Shawnette rated it liked it
Another INTENSE thriller...but the first book is still my FAVORITE.
reneeNaDaBomb
Deuces Wild (Deck of Cardz Book 3)

Det. Shevaughn Williams has to be more vigilant because CRAY meets the crazy character Dahlia aka Jamie and aka Doll. Noooo freaking way this series can end. The talent of this writer is undeniable. She brings intrigue, mystery, danger, etc... everytime.

I will be reading "Full House" the last book in the series.
Joyce Dickerson
Joyce Dickerson rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2011
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2014
Beebe Love
Beebe Love rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2013
Tea Time with Marce
Tea Time with Marce rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Rick F.
Rick F. rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2011
Felicia Redmon
Felicia Redmon rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2012
Jerzee74
Jerzee74 rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Antionette
Antionette rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2014
Latrice Robinson
Latrice Robinson rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2011
Ethel
Ethel rated it really liked it
May 23, 2012
The1Essence The1Essence
The1Essence The1Essence rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2013
Lori
Lori rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2011
Brooklen
Brooklen rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2011
T.L. James
T.L. James rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2010
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2010
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2010
Rhea Alexis Banks
Rhea Alexis Banks marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2010
Giovanni Gelati
Giovanni Gelati marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2010
Regina Hunter
Regina Hunter marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2010
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2010
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2011
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2011
Tyria Snow
Tyria Snow marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2011
Delaney Diamond
Delaney Diamond marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2011
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2011
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2011
Darryl Mims
Darryl Mims marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2011
Nadine
Nadine added it
Apr 16, 2011
Chi-TownReadingCircle
Chi-TownReadingCircle marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2011
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2011
Martin Treanor
Martin Treanor marked it as to-read
May 05, 2011
Kristina  UK
Kristina UK marked it as to-read
May 05, 2011
Bridgette
Bridgette marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2011
Yushekia Mason
Yushekia Mason marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2011
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2011
evolvhealth4u Miller
evolvhealth4u Miller marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2011
ConSonia
ConSonia marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2012
Either you love it or hate it? 1 1 Jan 24, 2012 02:20PM
I was born October 10, 19** in good ole Queens, New York. I had a difficult childhood because I developed severe eczema and most of my schoolmates shunned me until high school. Books became my friend.
Early in life, I found myself fascinated by the macabre. I would actually set my alarm if one of my favorite Alfred Hitchcock, Rod Serling or One Step Beyond episodes was coming on late at night. The
More about Jean Holloway...

Deck of Cardz (4 books)
  • Ace of Hearts (DECK of CARDZ, #1)
  • Black Jack (DECK of CARDZ, #2)
  • Full House (DECK of CARDZ, #4)