Start by marking “The Kundalini Yoga Experience: Bringing Body, Mind, and Spirit Together” as Want to Read:
The Kundalini Yoga Experience: Bringing Body, Mind, and Spirit Together

The Kundalini Yoga Experience: Bringing Body, Mind, and Spirit Together

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Unleash your potential to live the life you’ve always wanted.

Kundalini yoga engages your unique sources of energy—those that empower your spirit as well as your body. Drawing from the riches of ancient yogic tradition, The Kundalini Yoga Experience offers a system of physical poses, breathing techniques, and focused meditations that, when practiced toge
Published May 11th 2010 by Touchstone (first published August 20th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Kundalini Yoga Experience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kundalini Yoga Experience

deZengo
I read a little - put it down and find practical application. Then I pick it up again and want to start all over from the beginning. IT's hard to get through the book because I want to absorb everything it has to offer.
Alona Perlin
I thought there would be more of the philosophy of Kundalini yoga behand this book. However, it was more practical information, such as yoga poses, etc.
Jen Kalawur
This informed me on my recent pratice. Kundalini is to be experienced, not learned. This book expanded my knowledge, especially numerology and chakras.
Sarah Lynn
So much information packed into a tiny, easy to read book. Would recommend to anyone.
Rita
Really good basic overview. Helpful for beginners. Will buy and add to my collection.
Mag
A great introduction to Kundalini yoga and chakra practice.
andrea gayle
An ongoing reference for my practice.
Elisa
Elisa is currently reading it
Mar 14, 2015
Anastasia
Anastasia is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2015
Di
Di marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Tanja
Tanja marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Gradenko
Gradenko is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Mo Tipton
Mo Tipton marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Jeremy Carson
Jeremy Carson marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Andree Bollhorn
Andree Bollhorn marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Chesspalomino
Chesspalomino marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Ani ta
Ani ta marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Patrik Olterman
Patrik Olterman marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Tom Irwin
Tom Irwin marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Monetta
Monetta marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Meditation As Medicine: Activate the Power of Your Natural Healing Force Food As Medicine: How to Use Diet, Vitamins, Juices, and Herbs for a Healthier, Happier, and Longer Life Brain Longevity: The Breakthrough Medical Program that Improves Your Mind and Memory The New Golden Rules The End of Karma