Start by marking “150 Knit and Crochet Motifs: Anything-but-Square Shapes for Garments, Accessories, Afghans, and Throws” as Want to Read:

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Don’t be square! Break out of the box with 150 creative motifs for knit and crochet

150 Knit and Crochet Motifs is a fun and eclectic mix of patterns in both crafts, with shapes that go beyond the traditional square. Geometric and circular shapes are featured along with asymmetrical motifs like shells, stars, and even paisleys. The patterns include colorwork, texture, dimen...more
Published February 15th 2011 by Interweave Press (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about 150 Knit and Crochet Motifs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 150 Knit and Crochet Motifs

Alika Kay
Loved this book! I kept it hostage and didn't return it to the library for months. I think it's time for my own personal copy.
Cat Fithian
I love this collection of motifs! I've had fun trying out different shapes in both knitting and crochet, making wash clothes to test them. The Large motifs (and x-large) are all appropriately sized, and some of the mediums can be expanded easily for this use. The book also has suggestions for how the motifs can be joined for larger pieces like afghans or garments.
Sveva Caputo
Per chi come me ama l'uncinetto questo libro è uno di quelli indispensabili da avere sempre a portata di mano.
Istruzioni chiare corredate da schemi e figure e alcuni esempi e tutorial per utilizzare al meglio questi moduli per sciarpe, borse, pantofole, decorazioni e molto altro.

Consigliatissimo!
Syntax787
good ideas and tips, i have a book of hers already so i was used to how she interprets designs.
Georgia
Would be a nice book to own for reference. I like the designs a lot!
Laura Gilfillan
Great ideas, not only for motifs, but for great ways to combine them.
Lil' Grogan
Good basics for shapes. Good starting point.
Emilly
Emilly marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Deronda Wilson
Deronda Wilson marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Georgina
Georgina marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
jahiebert
jahiebert marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Desislava Neicheva
Desislava Neicheva marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Tianna
Tianna added it
Feb 13, 2014
Airi Holm
Airi Holm marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Lara
Lara added it
Sep 27, 2013
Sv Raghavan
Sv Raghavan marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Deanna Nutter
Deanna Nutter marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013