Start by marking “Richard Scarry's Watch Your Step, Mr. Rabbit!” as Want to Read:
Richard Scarry's Watch Your Step, Mr. Rabbit!

Richard Scarry's Watch Your Step, Mr. Rabbit! (Step into Reading, Step 1)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Mr. Rabbit's feet are stuck in cement and all of his friends are trying to get him out. Follow their hilarious hijinks in this delightful tale of what happens when you don't pay attention to where you are going. ...more
Published September 8th 1997 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Richard Scarry's Watch Your Step, Mr. Rabbit!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Richard Scarry's Watch Your Step, Mr. Rabbit!

Wooden Horse
Step into Reading Step 1 Ready to Read

I love all the things that can be named in Richard Scarry's illustrations. There's so much to see and yet it is presented on a nice clean background so that each bit can be explored separately.
Emerson
I will give this book 5 stars. All the usual Scarry characters (lowly worm, hilda hippo, and so on). A cute story about a rabbit who didn't watch where he was going.
Rachel N
Richard Scarry produces another great early reader. Our son is not reading yet, but this will be a great starter when he does. A favorite in 2010 for our 3 year old.
Amy
Jul 25, 2012 Amy marked it as picture-books-read
An instant success with my boys! See my full review here: http://sunlitpages.blogspot.com/2012/...
Amy Mccarty
**9/8/13MR
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
J.
J. marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Valerie Voss
Valerie Voss marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Brett
Brett marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Adrian
Adrian added it
Oct 13, 2014
Chris Meier
Chris Meier marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Rick
Rick added it
Aug 10, 2014
Joanne G.
Joanne G. marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Step into Reading, Step 1 (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Sleepy Dog
  • Big Egg
  • The Snowball (Step-Into-Reading, Step 1)
  • Bear Hugs
  • Hot Dog
  • I Like Bugs
  • Sunshine, Moonshine
  • Cat Traps (Step-Into-Reading, Step 1)
  • Wheels!
  • Elmo Says Achoo! (Sesame Street)
What Do People Do All Day? Cars and Trucks and Things That Go Richard Scarry's Best Storybook Ever! Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever Richard Scarry's Please and Thank You Book