Start by marking “The Worst Helper Ever” as Want to Read:
The Worst Helper Ever

The Worst Helper Ever

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Farmer Pig is having a very busy day. He needs a helper. Charlie Cat can help. Or can he? Time after time, Charlie causes hilarious mayhem as he tries to assist with milking the cow, watering the garden and clearing the table.
While strengthening their word recognition skills, early readers will laugh at the exploits of the hapless pig and cat, and learn that everyone makes
Published July 15th 1998 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published July 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Worst Helper Ever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Worst Helper Ever

Netanella
My son is obsessed with Peppa Pig and her family, and here, I insert "Daddy Pig" instead of "Farmer Pig" and we both think it's hilarious. Charlie Cat is not a very good helper, and neither is Pig at the end, either. A fun book for a 4-year-old.
Yasuko Takatsuki
2013.4.24 197words
Cassie ♥
I have taught several children to read with this book. I absolutely think it's hysterical and so do the kids!!
Tricia
Charlie Cat proves to be a poor helper for Farmer Pig.
Tanya W
Fun for kids, good beginning reader.
Arlo
Arlo added it
May 11, 2015
Shannan Dawley
Shannan Dawley marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jun 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
What Do People Do All Day? Cars and Trucks and Things That Go Richard Scarry's Best Storybook Ever! Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever Richard Scarry's Please and Thank You Book