Start by marking “Tú importas: Cómo recrear la vida desde el interior” as Want to Read:
Tú importas: Cómo recrear la vida desde el interior

Tú importas: Cómo recrear la vida desde el interior

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  8,224 ratings  ·  86 reviews
Encouraging readers to examine every aspect of their lives, this thoughtful manual argues that it is only through this identification of the “authentic self” that individuals will be able to achieve a fulfilling and meaningful life. Two questionnaires are included that help readers identify their true selves and determine how their current lives compare to the vision of an ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Editorial Kairos (first published November 13th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Tú importas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tú importas

Heather Hill
I have read a lot of negative reviews about Dr Phil, but let me cut simply to the chase. For me, this book changed my outlook on life. I read it over ten years ago and have reread sections over the years since. It is one of the reasons I have continued to strive to be what I have always felt in my gut I wanted to be
Dr Phil's book made me examine my life and past choices and changed me. Period. You either get that from it... or you don't :)
Kara
Aug 17, 2007 Kara rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those seeking self help
I like Dr. Phil's no nonsense tough love approach to life. He spares none of his regular vim and vigor in this book which really teaches you to assess your life in a different way. I read it a few years ago when I was in between jobs and was having a hard time valuing myself, and this book really helped me get past a lot of life roadblocks I'd placed in my own way.
Mickey
He doesn't have much to say, but he certainly says it with authority. I have a new subtitle for the book: "Insights from a Pontificating Blowhard".
Tariq Alferis
كتاب جيد ولكن ليس لشاب مثلي عمره 20 سنة ..لم اكمله ، ساقره بعد 10 سنوات
آســــيــــا
بعد فترة انقطاع عن القرآءه في التنمية الذاتيه وفي الوقت الذي شعرت اني ادور في حلقه مفرغه مرعبه ما أفعله من سنوات يتكرر كأني اعيد الايام دون اي شغف او بهجه ادركت انني ابتعدت كثيرا واصبحت بحاجة ماسه لتعديل الوجهه لأجد هذا الكتاب الذي يصفعك بكلماته لتنهض وتدرك حياتك حياتك الحقيقيه وذاتك الحقيقيه والتي لن تصل اليها بوجود كل تلك العوائق والترسبات .
Shareefah
great and fantastic book .. help u to discover our self from inside and memorize every moment passed in our life .
alot of applications to remove negative history that destroy you from inside and make barrier infront of you .. and replace it by a most positive things that push you forward ...

like it so much and I'll read it second and third and fourth ..

don't miss it .. read it plz
Shahine Ardeshir
Let me be clear at the very beginning: I did not pick up this book because I felt I personally needed help. I'm interested in psychology, I like (some of) Dr Phil's show that I've seen, I find the man basically sensible and honest in his points of view, and I thought it would be interested to read something he had written.

Unfortunately, Dr Phil appears to have written this book for (pardon my language, but it's true) absolute idiots. For people whose average IQ and reading comprehension is far l
شيماء فؤاد
كتاب يعتبر رحلة للداخل المظلم
لكن فيه تطويل جدا جدا جدا
كان ممكن يتشرح في 50 صفحة
و بطريقة أبسط من كدة
أنا مقدرتش أكمل اخر 100 صفحة
Lina
قرئته مترجم بالعربيه ، الكتاب بكل اختصار جلسه علاجيه ممتازه للوصول للصفات الاساسيه للشخصيه ، كما انه يوضح تاثير جميع التجارب الماضيه على الشخصيه الحاليه ، انصح بقراءته جدا
Husam
من أفضل مؤلفات د.فيل... بداية الكتاب مذهله ومفاجئة... أسلوب المؤلف جميل وقريب منك جدا فهو يعتمد أسلوب المحادثة من شخص لشخص بشكل عفوي وصادق...انصح به
Melinda
I love books where I can "analyze my life to death" as my husband likes to put it. This is a great one for that.
Dena
If you are willing to put in the time and effort to journal as the book recommends, this book can change your life!
James Perkins
Dr Phil, that famous TV psychologist, has written another self-help book, this time to assist in developing the self. Having a background in his field myself, I could always understand what he was talking about, but I don't think you need such a grounding to follow him - he translates nearly all of the jargon and most of his broader text into common American idiom. Like his TV cases, this book is short and oversimplifies the work that is really necessary to change oneself for the better and for ...more
Callie Vineyard
boring and depressing. his views are fine if you a) already have a college degree or b) have the ability to make changes or c) know who your authentic self is. since none of those apply to me then this book is useless for me.
Phyllis Twombly
Are you okay? Are you sure? If you suspect there's anything even a little bit catawampus (out of kilter) with your life, this is a book worth working through. Your road map to a better life begins with ensuring you're emotionally and mentally able to make the trip. You'll learn what may have gone wrong, your real motivations, and the things that have tripped you up in the past. Then you'll learn how to make the changes that will make your future different.

Although practical as a self-help book,
Bob
Some good advice but can take him serious because of TV show. Read while I was in the navy and was looking for inspirational books to read and stumbled upon this.
Like I said good advice.
Batoota
كتاب راااااائع و محفز يدفعك للتفكير بإيجابية و يصور لك المستحيل ممكناً.. انصح بقرائته
Breonne
Sep 09, 2008 Breonne rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: older people
I only made it about a third of the way through before I got really bored! Apparently at this time in my life I don't really need to find my authentic self becuase I'm not too far out of touch with it, or so the exercises say. I enjoyed the stories he tells but enjoy most stories. Also I got the audiotapes to listen to while in the car or doing chores and he leaves out a bunch of info from the book so that kind of annoyed me. Maybe when I'm having a mid life crisis this book will better suit me. ...more
Chris
Christians: This is what I learned as one myself the hard way: make sure you are sacrificing your "life," your "dreams" or in other words to the deepest level of meaning "denying yourself" for Christ; not purely out of fear, obligation, or guilt for another person. I think that is what the heart of this book is about (without the Christ part but it still applies). Funny thing is, only you know if you are doing that. Forget the critics; they do not have to live your life, you do.
Abdulazeez Musa
The book is very educating.
Tavia
I liked the insights in this book. They struck me deeply, but it could have just been all that I was going through at the time. It really got me thinking about what made me who I am today and whether or not I liked that person. It also helped me view relationships around me better by prioritizing who/what mattered to me the most. Very insightful if you actually do the work and think about it.
Bell
"Are you the star of your own life? If not, how's that workin' for ya?"

ahhh, classic Dr. Phil. Good CD with LOTS of exercises. I didn't do any of them. I just heard the cd's straight through, but I might go back and review.

Still, I got a lot out of it and feel a little more motivated to be real.

After all, "you can't change what you don't acknowledge."
Bjorn Hardarson
Phil McGraw must have some ability as he is famous for his TV shrink appearance and he is good at telling things in a simple manner. At the same time there are others that already have said everything and I would recommend some others like Burns to read, but if you have not read anything this one can me useful or at leas some reminder
Ann
I wouldn't have picked this to read at this point in my life. Several years ago I read his stuff and worked the exercises in another of his books. These exercises helped me. I wouldn't have done them if I hadn't of had to do it for 1 of 14 Hypnotherapy book reports! I apprecite it after it is over. I did have a few revelations!
Nancy
May 08, 2008 Nancy rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: not really anyone
hmmmm, Dr Phill is better on TV. He is really corny in this book, trying to be all "I'm a real good 'ol boy" kind of sense of humor. A lot of swearing and vulgar talk to be in a book about finding your authentic self and being positive. I like self help/motivational books but this did neither.
Jenifer
Audio. Read by the author. 5 hours of just me and Dr. Phil. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for therapy, but this just didn't work out that well for me. It was okay as far as self-help goes, but right now I can't really think of one quote or concept that I can draw on to inspire me.
Yonan
great book i recommend it, easy language, good source to reconnecting to "you" despite of the a lot of work, but it still great for daily reading ....
Kim
This book was a bit difficult for me. I had to do a lot of thinking, and working to get through it. All in all in helped me realize some areas in my life that I had ignored, it also stirred up a lot of things in my life.
  • Ten Stupid Things Women Do to Mess Up Their Lives
  • Life Makeovers: 52 Practical & Inspiring Ways to Improve Your Life One Week at a Time
  • In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want
  • The Personality Code: Unlock the Secret to Understanding Your Boss, Your Colleagues, Your Friends...and Yourself!
  • Healing the Child Within: Discovery and Recovery for Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families
  • Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
  • Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits
  • Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change
  • Healing the Shame that Binds You
  • The Feeling Good Handbook
  • Organizing from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
  • Mars and Venus on a Date: A Guide for Navigating the 5 Stages of Dating to Create a Loving and Lasting Relationship
  • The Courage to be Rich
  • The Color Code: A New Way to See Yourself, Your Relationships, and Life
  • The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families
  • Life's Little Instruction Book: 511 Suggestions, Observations, and Reminders on How to Live a Happy and Rewarding Life
  • The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations on Codependency (Hazelden Meditation Series)
  • Don't Sweat the Small Stuff with Your Family: Simple Ways to Keep Daily Responsibilities and Household Chaos from Taking Over Your Life
20333
Phillip Calvin McGraw, best known as Dr. Phil, is an American television personality, psychologist and author who is the host of the psychology themed television show Dr. Phil. He gained celebrity status following appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
More about Phillip C. McGraw...
Life Strategies: Doing What Works, Doing What Matters Life Code: The New Rules For Winning in the Real World The Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom Love Smart: Find the One You Want--Fix the One You Got Family First: Your Step-by-Step Plan for Creating a Phenomenal Family